:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Our newest forum:
We reveal the mystery of learning how to learn the law; even as it relates to taxes.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

DaCookster
Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thursday December 15th, 2005 3:59 pm MST

Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby DaCookster » Saturday January 28th, 2006 7:17 pm MST

I am writing to ask if any one knows of a document or form one can provide to a current employer to STOP the withholding of state and federal taxes and social security?! My dear hardworking hubby needs to have some sort of real documentation by February 10th, 2006 for his employer. My sweetie is an OTR truck driver. He works exceptionally hard at his job, driving long hours. We go paycheck to paycheck, literally struggling to survive after "they" take sooo much out of his paychecks!
There must be some way to stop this for my precious husband, and for others whom work for someone else as well! Please, someone who knows where to find such a document/form. I am Cookee , and my sweet hubby is Charles. [kiss]

Dogwise
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Sunday June 12th, 2005 8:31 pm MDT

Postby Dogwise » Thursday February 23rd, 2006 5:48 am MST

Check your "State" Constitution. Nevada has a section that clearly says that nothing can be taken from one's pay without their consent. I know people in NV. or Nevada who use an affidavit that has passed the various corporate legal teams scrutiny and do not have withholding.

There are many "techniques" floating about. Explore.
One could, if wanted, use 8 or 9 "allowences" which is said to fall below the "red flag" of the IRS and know then how to zero out or stay out of harms way if or when filing.

Sincerely, Dogwise

“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. …We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. …How does one man assert his power over another? … By making him suffer. Obedience is not enough. Unless he is suffering, how can you be sure that he is obeying your will and not his own? Power is inflicting pain and humiliation. …a world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. …If you want a picture of the future, imagine boot stamping on a human face – for ever.” Geo. Orwell, 1984 Today is 1984 + 22
Enjoy everything you can, cause brother when your dead, life just ain't worth living!

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Friday March 17th, 2006 4:14 pm MST

:h: Cookee,
Okay, this time we are stuck in one of those situations where what you are asking goes way beyond what we can help you with while you are not a Team Law Beneficiary. There are significant solutions to the matter you are asking about and we regularly help our beneficiaries understand the laws related to such matters; that however, does not allow us to share such information outside of our agreement with our beneficiaries. The places to go to start understanding the basics of what you are asking for is found at this link to our Open Forum’s Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article. Pay special attention to the Standard for Review. Whenever we review any situation we always follow this Standard for Review; it is the reason we have correctly reviewed all of the work we have been involved with for years. It is the key behind our 100% winning track record. It is also the key to the solution you seem to be looking for. Beyond that there is little we can do for you on this matter until you become a Team Law Beneficiary. We hope this information is helpful to you.
Regarding Dogwise’s reply:
It is a one out of 50+ chance that Cookie is from Nevada, but that is a reasonable stop gap measure in Nevada. Still that solution does not get to the crux of the matter of who the party is that is actually employed. Our expectation is that the employee is the Corp. U.S. agency created by the Social Security Administration. Our expectation is that on examination we would find that the man was not directly involved. Thus, what “people” have done in any other situation is not all that relevant to the matter. As we stated, the key is apply the Standard for Review to discover who the parties are and what the relationship is then apply the law to the facts in question. We are concerned that your response points to alleged remedies that tax protestors use largely unsuccessfully. The key behind their success or failure is usually bound by whether or not they get caught. That is not good enough for us. Again the remedy you shared for Nevada is one that appears to comply with the law and thus it can work; however, we more prefer solving the riddle permanently with agreement from IRS, the courts and all involved. We are not concerned with the many “techniques” floating about and we have debunked most of them for our beneficiaries. This is simply a side effect rather than a major part of our function. The pattern of properly increasing “allowances” to decrease deductions certainly works if the allowances reported are sustainable. Better still would be learning how to eliminate any future obligation regardless of allowances.

Having stated this we want you to know, we appreciate your participation on our forum and your response to Cookie’s request, though we have reviewed it a bit critically, so thank you for your support.

We also feel inclined to remark upon the George Orwell quote: the good news is that Orwell’s view of 1984 was never fulfilled. Though the famed statement, “Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely” supports Orwell’s view, history has demonstrated power does not corrupt all that receive it. The concept itself denies God the ability of being anything but absolutely corrupt, and we cannot abide by such a warped philosophy. The sayings apply most aptly to those that seek power, not to those that accept is as a result of righteous necessity. The quotes seem to apply to government because people often grant governments authority to govern the people. Our Constitution and laws forbid government from governing the people; yet, from George Washington down the people of our country ignorantly seem to look for opportunities to be governed. We expect that is exactly why Corp. U.S. has so easily taken over under the blindness of the people to their status under its contractual control. Our hope is to awaken the people and to return their lives to them while holding government at bay in its proper place—thus eliminating fear. We are thankful that Orwell’s view of his future (1984) was never realized, and we hope the people awaken before our reality becomes more like the future he imagined. That is exactly why we are doing all we can to awaken the people and to help them educate themselves; so that they can help us lawfully take our country back from the powers of corporate governance. We welcome your continued support.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

User avatar
On Point
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Tuesday October 18th, 2005 7:58 am MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby On Point » Wednesday April 19th, 2006 8:16 am MDT

DaCookster wrote:Please, someone who knows where to find such a document/form.
I thought it was the IRS'S own form 515?
Can anyone confirm?

Freestewy
Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Friday May 5th, 2006 6:46 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Freestewy » Sunday May 7th, 2006 12:41 am MDT

Speaking of this issue: I have been fined several times asking the IRS about there legitimacy. They fined me $500 several times to the tune of $5,000+ then they put a lien on my house illegally of course! So this is why I come to Team Law. I want to help shut them down. But this is some thing I have been working on for 12 years.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Sunday May 7th, 2006 11:03 am MDT

:h: Freestewy:
We have never heard of anyone being fined for asking a question except in court under the penalty of contempt; and even then, the court warns first and then fines when the party goes beyond the warning. We have seen many fines from IRS issued in accord with the United States Code (USC) Title 26 (IRC) § 6702, which authorizes the frivolous filing penalty of $500.00 per violation. Therefore, not having the details of the experience you had, we expect that is the fine you received—times ten.

Our personal opinion of said § 6702 based fines is: they are a blessing in disguise because they are one of the easiest ways of getting a legitimate matter resolved when IRS refuses to communicate. That is because a § 6702 fine is a direct ticket to the Federal District Court where the Secretary of the Treasury must prove IRS’ claim of frivolity, which is not an easy thing for the Secretary to do if your return was correct (or correctly exemplifies the facts).

We have seen many § 6702 charges presented where the party so charged challenged the allegation of frivolity directly to IRS (in accord with the proper procedure) and IRS dropped the charge and returned the funds (if they were paid). If IRS does not drop their charges the matter may proceed directly to the district court. If a person fails to take advantage of the opportunity to properly take a matter before the court, they will eventually wave that right.

We would welcome such an allegation for the opportunity of resolving the matter in a proper forum; thus resolving the matter once and for all. Though we cannot go into the details of such pursuits in our Open Forum, it is certainly a subject matter easily available to any Team Law beneficiary. When the charges of a frivolous return are brought against a return that is properly filed to the best of the taxpayer’s ability and followed through with a properly brought contest through the courts, there is virtually no way to lose!

Though a tax return is no place to raise such a question; the question of IRS’ legitimacy is easily resolved. After doing even a slight bit of research, any inquiry into the subject will produce several easily observable points of undeniable fact:
  1. IRS exists (this point is self evident).
  2. IRS was created as a private corporation in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (from their corporate Charter also referenced in United States Code (USC) Title 27).
  3. IRS’ CEO is the Secretary of the Treasury of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (said Charter).
  4. IRS was commissioned by Congress to collect certain tax debts owed to Corp. U.S. (IRC, CFR both passed by Congress).
  5. IRS’ authority to act on that commission follows 100% under the authority of Corp. U.S. Secretary of the Treasury (USC).
  6. If IRS is sued the USC requires the Attorney General to defend them in the name of the United States.
  7. Suits alleging IRS is illegitimate are properly dismissed as frivolous with reasonable sanctions against such proceedings.
  8. The United States Supreme Court affirms such dismissals with language that properly affirms IRS’ obvious legitimacy.
These elements alone prove IRS is a legitimate entity (a Corp. U.S. contracted collections agency), having the authority to carry out their commission—regardless of any person’s public or private opinion. Thus, an overt allegation that they are not legitimate seems as frivolous as requesting that they respond to any direct inquiry into their legitimacy—the courts have already properly ruled on that question. Still, we have never seen any inquiry made directly to them by letter or any such form of inquiry result in a fine. Rather, the only thing we have ever seen generate such a fine is a tax return. We have heard the code requires tax returns, when made, must be made in a certain manner with proper signatures and not under contest or with adjusted or missing perjury oaths—we have read appellate cases that ruled, filing returns that do not so comply are frivolous by definition. Thus, if that was your situation we are not surprised at the fines.

You say you have come to Team Law, “to help shut them (IRS) down”, but that is not what Team Law does. We simply help our beneficiaries learn the law and learn how to apply it. We say, there is no benefit in bringing IRS or Corp. U.S. down; rather, our purpose is to help the people learn the law and history sufficient to restore government to its lawful limitations. We believe Corp. U.S. has a valid purpose and function if limited by and to the laws of the United States of America. IRS also has a legitimate function and purpose, if it is made accountable and limited to operating within the law and if the people understand the law such that they can lawfully comply with lawful tax collections. The thing is we have to learn the law and our history to be able to do that; and it does none of us any service if we have to rely on a third party service (Team Law or any other) to know we are right. Each of us must learn the truth and the law for ourselves to be able to win our country back and to control such entities like Corp. U.S., the Corp. States and IRS. The only security any of us will ever have in Freedom again will come only from such applied knowledge—it cannot be had in ignorance or with ignorant compliance. That is exactly why Team Law’s educational services are designed to teach people how to discover the truth for themselves rather than by showing them step by step what to do.

It is true, we find the tax code incomprehensibly confusing and have no idea how anyone can honorably and properly file any tax return without understanding the law that applies to it of compels it. As we have repeatedly shown, it is impossible to obey, or honor, or sustain the law if you do not know what the law is.

From our experience, we have never seen or heard of anyone ever discovering how to make an honorable and proper tax return in compliance with the tax code. We have witnessed parties properly exhaust all administrative remedies attempting to understand how to properly comply with the tax code to file a tax return but never resolve the matter from its incomprehensibility. In the process they went to IRS following IRS’ own proscribed methods of inquiry to no resolve—only receiving IRS’ written refusal to respond; then, they went to the Secretary of the Treasury and to Congress and received no answers [other than other than advice that they should seek competent counsel in the form of professional tax attorneys or CPAs that specialize in taxes]. To resolve their inquiry they followed that admonition but could not find a single attorney or accountant that would or could resolve the matter. The end result of the simplest reasonable inquiry into resolving the incomprehensibility of the tax code’s confusion, balanced against the question, “Which form is the proper form to file?”, has proven itself impossible to resolve. Thus, if we did have any cause to communicate with IRS, we would be stuck with that same dilemma and that same necessity for resolution before we could possibly comply; and any return made under threat that received a § 6702 fine would be resolved in the court with a well awaited answer that cannot possibly result in anything but a win. The same goes for any prosecution (administrative, civil or criminal) for an alleged failure to file. (We can only share the details on such cases with Team Law beneficiaries.)

This is also what we find as a result of the threat of § 6702 and the Title 18 (criminal code) limitation against presenting false information to IRS. We know of no way past this dilemma. Thus, we cannot understand how anyone can honorably file a legitimate tax return. If anyone thinks they do file such returns we invite them to educate us. In fact we make this offer to anyone that can:
Team Law wrote:To anyone that can show us the proper IRS form to file:
If anyone can unravel the incomprehensible confusion of the tax code for us, such that we can know what the proper form to file a legitimate tax return for any person with a Taxpayer Identification Number issued in the nature of a Social Security number; we will grant them Team Law Beneficiary Family Endowments for themselves, their parents and their children regardless of age or size of family (that’s three full generations). We will also pay for asset protection systems generated for them by The Way of Kings™ to the extent of the needs of any party so granted a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment. In other words: we will give them the equivalent of potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in goods and services if they can resolve this dilemma for us.
This offer is open to anyone regardless of their affiliations. That means anyone can do it, even IRS agents, officers or attorneys, anyone. We will even add that if there is a reason or protocol that limits the person that helps us discover the answer from accepting the grants themselves we will grant them the privilege of assigning them to some other person and we will provide the three generations of Beneficiary Endowment and Way of Kings™ asset protection systems to whatever individual man, woman or child they name.

Again, the only security any of us will ever have in Freedom again will come only from applied knowledge—it cannot be had in ignorance or with ignorant compliance.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Thunder
Beneficiary
Beneficiary
Posts: 63
Joined: Saturday December 10th, 2005 7:18 am MST

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Thunder » Monday May 8th, 2006 11:38 am MDT

Does the Bible not tell us in Matthew, that we should never swear an oath, that a simple yes should be sufficient? How then can an oath be sworn on a tax statement, even if done so by the trustee of the SS Trust?
Freedom for all people

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Wednesday May 10th, 2006 3:00 pm MDT

:h: Thunder:
That is correct; and, though “oath” is a term the courts and others sometimes use regarding the perjury statement, the statement is not actually an oath; rather it is a required declaratory statement made under the penalty of perjury; which is significantly different from an “oath” or “swearing”. When the courts are challenged with their use of the term “oath” under a religious observation necessity, they change their language to “affirmation”, “declaration” or cases such as this: “perjury statement”. The actual language of the statement on the Form 1040 is:
On Form 1040, IRS wrote:Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Brinton2000
Restricted Access
Posts: 47
Joined: Monday February 19th, 2007 7:22 am MST

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Brinton2000 » Monday March 26th, 2007 12:35 pm MDT

The 1040 form is a legitimate form to file. I know there is no corresponding OMB # but the funny things is you need to know where the IRS thinks you work and live. If you work in the Virgin Islands the 1040 is totally legitimate and is the form to file. Now you may ask "what if I don't live in the virgin islands?". Well I didn't think I did but the IRS had me listed as working there and manufacturing truck bodies and bus chassis. Once I cleared up the confusion of my real residence and profession I no longer need to file. Actually it would be illegal for me to file since there is no form to file and we all know what happens if you file a fraudulent form.(I have written them several times since I have cleared up my address issue about what form to file however I have never heard back form them) But The IRS did nothing illegal (other than get my info really, really wrong) it is my responsibility to make sure my info was correct.

Now, about that endowment offer? :wink:
"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace."

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Who is the real you?

Postby Admin » Wednesday March 28th, 2007 8:12 pm MDT

:h: Brinton2000:
You have not shown, with any evidence whatsoever, fulfilled the quest that would result in our fulfillment of our offer. And we should state right here and now, that offer is not open to legal theory or private opinion. Thus, your offer of your opinion regarding the same does not comply with the limitations of the offer. The request we made was:
Team Law wrote:If anyone can unravel the incomprehensible confusion of the tax code for us, such that we can know what the proper form to file a legitimate tax return for any person with a Taxpayer Identification Number issued in the nature of a Social Security number
Thus, to qualify for the reward, you will first have to unravel the incomprehensibility of the tax code and properly show how it applies to a taxpayer assigned a Social Security number such that we can know which form is proper and lawful for filing a legitimate tax return for a lawful tax.

Therefore, by way of announcement, we are not interested in unsupported responses to this offer such as the one Brinton2000 offered. Future unsupported posts made in response to that offer will be deleted for failing to comply with the Forum Rules.

Further, regarding the legitimacy of the forms IRS uses, we are getting reports (from those that actually follow our admonition to study the code and the facts related to it) that indicate that IRS is getting into compliance with the requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act so contest against misapplied or incorrect OMB#s may be a thing of the past. As we have reminded people consistently, such research is required each year and you cannot rely on what others say you must do your own research.

Now, to more directly address, the reason we did not simply delete your post when it seemed a bit tongue in cheek regarding our offer of a reward was twofold:
  1. It gave us an opportunity to address that the offer is a serious one not open for cheeky responses that simply take time to respond to; and,
  2. We noticed your post indicates that you had someone supposedly decode an IRS master file regarding a specific taxpayer that you seem to address with the personal pronouns: “me”, “my” and “I”. Our expectation is that you consider yourself a man, yet you refer to the Social Security numbered taxpayer related to in such a master file as if it was your own natural self when in fact it is more likely a trust that was created by Social Security Administration as an agency of Corp. U.S. (see: The Seduction).
This is one of the biggest problems we see for people resolving what is going on in our country today, some people don’t seem to address such entities separate from themselves. Thus, we suggest you go back and reread the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article and Myth 22. We hope that review will help you remember that the Social Security numbered taxpayer is not a man, rather it is a Corp. U.S. agency generated for the purpose defined in the opening paragraph of the Social Security Act of 1935.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Sircaesar
Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wednesday April 4th, 2007 4:40 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Sircaesar » Wednesday April 4th, 2007 8:58 pm MDT

Hello Freestway and Brinton2000..
I have to totally agree with admin on this.. it’s not about shutting the IRS down its about the proper knowledge and wisdom of how the IRS tax code works and most importantly who it applies to...

The IRS's Function, that being the collection agency for the U.S Government of Taxes, is totally legal and legit..

However that system applies to Taxpayers..
I will give you a big hint on this.. What you need to find out is what or who is classified as a taxpayer.. a Taxpayer is a U.S. Citizen or federal employee under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government.

Furthermore Taxes can only be exercised on income.. not on compensation(wages for work, hourly work etc..) income/profit is made by corporations, etc..

You need to find out what the definition of a U.S citizen is.. (it is not what you think).. trust me.. the internal revenue code has what’s called “words of art” meaning certain terms have totally different meanings.. this will be the key to properly understanding the tax code and understanding what forms are required for zero withholding..

I will give you an example of a word of art; the United States have about 3 different definitions according to the Internal revenue tax code

United States refers to the U.S Government and its Federal Territories
United States refers to the U.S geographically
United States of America refers to the 50 states of the Union..

States in the internal revenue code also has multiple meanings
"State" with a capital S refers to Federal enclaves within the state
state with a small s refers to the 50 states of the union..

my point: if you don't know the definitions of all of these you will not unravel who the Voluntary Graduated income tax system applies to.. I will leave it at that.. and that’s not even the tip of the iceberg.

As Team Law would say please do your due diligence in studying and researching the Tax code for yourself.

Cookie the proper IRS form that would not require any withholding would be what’s called the W-8 Form or Substitute W-8 form, nor does this form require a taxpayer or SSN#. Please read the publication so you can know which one applies to your husband situation if any.

Most employers and individuals have never heard of it, you can check the IRS website and or publication for more info..

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Friday April 6th, 2007 12:01 am MDT

:h: Sircaesar:
We appreciate your supportive post; however, we also need to clarify a few things in it:
Sircaesar wrote:The IRS's Function, that being the collection agency for the U.S Government of Taxes, is totally legal and legit.
Needs some qualification; though Corp. U.S. has the right to lawfully collect debts owed to them, making such collections based upon an incomprehensible tax code is not exactly lawful. The law recognizes that an incomprehensible code is impossible to comply with. Thus, the key to taxes is one must first understand the code in order to comply with it. The presumption of the obligation to pay a tax is supported by the taxpayer’s previous years of compliance. But, what is necessary for a person to truly comply with the tax code is understanding. The only way anyone can do that is to study the code.

You next say:
Sircaesar wrote:I will give you a big hint on this. What you need to find out is what or who is classified as a taxpayer.. a Taxpayer is a U.S. Citizen or federal employee under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government.
Though we appreciate the opinion, we must note that you here fall into the same trap so many people and “taxpayers” fall in to, that being, providing your interpretation of the code without your source for your opinion. We would challenge you to provide the basis of your opinion. Our experience shows a taxpayer is a person identified by its assigned Taxpayer Identification Number (hereinafter “TIN”), regardless of all other conditions. IRS has confirmed that opinion by informing some parties that they (IRS) cannot talk to them because they have no TIN. We also expect that is exactly why they call it a TIN—it identifies a taxpayer.

You then allege:
Sircaesar wrote:Taxes can only be exercised on income.. not on compensation (wages for work, hourly work etc..) income/profit is made by corporations, etc.
However, the Supreme Court has plainly ruled that Corp. U.S. can collect taxes from any source they are contractually allowed. This was the distinguishing element in the Brushaber v. Union Pacific R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916) case.

We were pleased with your reference to definitions and “words of art” and to your presentation of several examples; however, we were also concerned because some people may take those examples collectively presented out of context as it they were conflicting definitions for the same terms; and, at that point fall into the trap of the tax protestors wherein they take such definitions and words of art (so defined) out of their original context and relate to them as if those definitions apply generally elsewhere or can be compared out of context (as you did) without completely eliminating any sense of meaning to the statutory definitions. To eliminate that possibility we refer to The Cardinal Rule of Definitions and again warn our readers here that such statutory definitions, also known as: “words of art”, only apply to the exact word(s) or phrase(s) so defined as they are used within the statute for which they were defined. To use them any other way would reduce the examples to mere rhetoric; meaning, the representation of the typical tax protestor’s views supported only by their oratory but actually demonstrating that the presenter has no idea of what they speak.

We point out that though dictionary definitions are not definitive, rather they are examples of common usage, codified definitions are definitive, but only within the specific scope of their defined use. Thus, when a person reads the code they must also be aware of the specifically defined terms (terms of art) or the reader will not likely understand the actual meaning of the code so defined.

Our experience is, we have found no one that understands the tax code. Corp. U.S.’ Presidents, Congress (the author), the courts, Attorneys General, Bar authorized lawyers/attorneys and even IRS through its Commissioners and agents have all attested that the tax code is incomprehensible. Who are we to disagree; thus, we also contest your implication that it is understandable. We do however expect that a day will come when IRS will get in full compliance with things like the Paperwork Reduction Act and that Congress will adjust the tax code so that it can be understood by the common man. Still, we say the only way to protect one’s self in this world of implied tax obligations is to do your best to study it out each year and if you cannot understand it any better than those Corp. U.S. agents listed at the top of this paragraph then you will have a means of standing quite firmly against the impossibility of complying with that which you cannot possibly understand.

Finally, we never provide advice. Thus, when we look at your allegation that:
Sircaesar wrote:Cookie the proper IRS form … would be what’s called the W-8 Form or Substitute W-8 form
We are well aware of the substitute W-8 form and of its applicable uses and we still say, the only way for Cookie to discover the proper form (if there is one) is to study the tax code for themselves and from it determine their course of action. Team Law can certainly help you learn how to do that if you are Team Law beneficiaries. The bottom line, the driver's licensed truck driver is a taxpayer with a SSN—thus, it is not likely that the W-8 or a respective substitute form would apply.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

User avatar
Enlightened1
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Wednesday September 19th, 2007 4:11 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Enlightened1 » Wednesday February 27th, 2008 7:31 pm MST

i I have just recently moved from aArizona to oOhio and have been looking quite extensively in the ORC (oOhio rRevised cCode) for who exactly is require to pay state income tax or whether it is a % of the federal withholding. iIf anybody can direct me to where iI can find this info. it would be most appreciated. tThanks.


btw: jJeff hHarrington, hello from oOhio!!!!
THE BONDS OF TYRRANY SHALL CRUMBLE

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Thursday February 28th, 2008 1:31 pm MST

:h: Enlightened1:
We edited your post to show some spelling corrections. We would rather not have to do this but we increasingly get feedback indicating people would like us to do something about such errors in messages posted on our forum. We agree.

We often hear people refer to Social Security Administration created trusts as if the all capitalization of their names alone means the entity is a business entity and is not a natural man. However, that is not the case—rather, such capitalization is simply an indicator of such a possibility. Names spelled like that may be spelled that way simply due to a font limitation in a computer program or on a printer or for some other reason.

The bottom line: spelling is a critical matter for understanding. The main function of Team Law is to help people educate themselves with Law, its history and its language. Thus, it is a critical matter for us to do what we can to inspire people to use correct spelling and grammar. Experience has shown us, correcting such errors is important; thus, we provided the open corrections to your post, not only for that reason but also for the reason that a username like “Enlightened1” kind of necessitates our doing what we can to help.

Thus, if those corrections, so shown, made it difficult for anyone to read the message we have provided it here (without the editor’s notifications):
Enlightened1 wrote:I recently moved from Arizona to Ohio and have been looking quite extensively in the ORC (Ohio Revised Code) for who exactly is require to pay state income tax or whether it is a % of the federal withholding. If anybody can direct me to where I can find this information, it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

btw: Jeff Harrington, hello from Ohio!!!!
We hope such examples as this will inspire Jeff and all of our forum participants to do their best to correct spelling and grammar prior to posting you posts. We suggest using a word processor like 'Microsoft WORD', or Sun Microsystems’ free 'OpenOffice Writer' to compose your message and correct spelling and grammar, then copy that pre-composed post into the edit window on our Open Forum system.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

User avatar
Enlightened1
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Wednesday September 19th, 2007 4:11 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Enlightened1 » Sunday March 16th, 2008 1:52 pm MDT

OK obvious spelling issues aside :D can you please answer my original question as to where I can locate the info. in the Ohio Revised Code, thanks.

Also, I have noticed a lot of discussion as to who is or is not required to pay federal income tax. To me it is still a bit of a blur, so if you would please put it in plain english; "in a nutshell" so to speak as to who actually is or is not required to pay or lead me to where I can find out, Thanks.

TO ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS THE CONSTITUTION WILL PREVAIL
TO ALL PACIFISTS THE CONSTITUTION WILL PREVAIL
TO ALL AMERICANS THE CONSTITUTION MUST PREVAIL
THE BONDS OF TYRRANY SHALL CRUMBLE

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Monday March 17th, 2008 4:31 pm MDT

:h: Jeff:
We hope you understand the necessity for using proper spelling and grammar, as much as possible on our Open Forum system. One of the major elements of our helping people educate themselves is the necessity of learning our language. When you study law it is a critically important issue; so, spelling issues cannot simply be brushed aside. We have to understand an inquiry in order to respond to it. We did not initially understand your inquiry. Therefore, we made no attempt to respond to its points at that time; and, instead we used it as an example, to request that our forum users be more accurate in such matters. From your most recent inquiry, we must assume you accepted our imagined meaning of your initial inquiry (because you did not question it); accordingly, we will so respond as follows:
Our version of your original inquiry was:
Enlightened1 wrote:I recently moved from Arizona to Ohio and have been looking quite extensively in the ORC (Ohio Revised Code) for who exactly is require to pay state income tax or whether it is a % of the federal withholding. If anybody can direct me to where I can find this information, it would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Team Law’s purpose is to help you learn how to learn the law so you can apply it. We can do that best for Team Law beneficiaries, because they have access to all of our resources. For those that are not Team Law beneficiaries we can only help them with the published resources we have provided and then only until they discover that Team Law is worthy of their support. Accordingly, though we cannot do your work for you, we can tell you what we would do to find the answer to your question.

To discover the answer, we would go to Team Law’s website and select the link to Online resources, then we would scroll down to the bottom of the page to the list of state codes. We would select Ohio and there search their code for the answer.

We expect in that code you will find that determining what any obligation to a tax liability might be will require getting information from the appropriate federal form. Now, if that is something that is difficult or impossible to discover in law, there may be no better answer to your inquiry than that. Of course, for us to provide further support in that arena would require Team Law beneficiary support. For that level of support, you have to be a Team Law beneficiary.

You noted:
Enlightened1 wrote:I have noticed a lot of discussion as to who is or is not required to pay federal income tax
We are fairly certain that such a discussion was not found here on our Open Forum system; because, have not been party to such a discussion here. In fact, we find the basis for such a discussion would first require an understanding of the tax code, which understanding seems to have escaped everyone that has ever studied it. Without such an understanding, we cannot comprehend how anyone can be so obligated. What to do about such a dilemma is again a subject we have to reserve for our Beneficiary Forum.

However, regarding state tax codes:
Where all state tax codes require the taxpayer to transfer the value from a particular line on the taxpayer’s federal tax form, simple logic says: “If you cannot find what law provides for the taxpayer’s tax obligations, you will also be unable to find the respectively required federal tax return form.” Accordingly, we have no idea how a taxpayer could possibly study the tax code and find any obligation to assess a State income tax if they cannot find the properly applicable federal tax law.

We believe if you thoroughly investigate this matter by studying the state and federal tax codes you will find that if the federal tax liability cannot be found due to its incomprehensibility, the liability to such a code does not exist; accordingly, no state based obligation can exist when the thing upon which it is based does not exist.

We provided that much of the equation elsewhere on our websites so we can share that much of the answer here; we can only help you learn how to prove that and apply that fact to the State if you are a Team Law beneficiary.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Brinton2000
Restricted Access
Posts: 47
Joined: Monday February 19th, 2007 7:22 am MST

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Brinton2000 » Wednesday March 19th, 2008 11:43 am MDT

Enlightened1, If I may add to Admin's response, please learn the Standard for Review. It appears simple at first glance; however, to truly understand it takes time. It took a lot longer than I thought it would to understand it. The relationship between the SSA and the applicant was a tough one for me to understand however keep at it and keep using the Standard for Review.

For a little help on research go to the library. Librarians are one of this country’s most under used resource and they have the codes there (a librarian taught me how to really understand them). Beyond that go to the office of the department of taxation (or whatever it is called where you live) and ask them, “where do I find this code…etc. …” I have gained tons of information that way.

Also, become a Team Law beneficiary, it’s the best step I have made :ro

Good Luck!
"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace."

Seafish

Re: taxes

Postby Seafish » Saturday December 27th, 2008 8:03 am MST

I believe I have found the answer to your dilemma through mounds and mounds of research, although the answer is not the answer you would expect. I would like to take you up on your offer, but I do not want to post this on a public forum due to the complexity of the information. Can we continue this discussion privately?
Carrol

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Tuesday December 30th, 2008 2:50 pm MST

:h: Seafish:
Of course, you may.

From the fact that you asked, instead of just doing it, we assume you may not know how to send private messages. Team Law is all about helping you learn how to educate yourself and we are fully aware that computer systems can be a bit intimidating for some.

Thus, for your convenience, we provided a Image FAQ option on the forum’s main menu.
The Image FAQ menu option is at the top right of virtually every forum page;
conveniently located right next to the Image Members, Image Logout or Image Register, Image Login menu options.
There you will find instructions for sending private messages.

You posted your message to ask how to respond privately to a post in an open forum topic. The Image FAQ page provides the answer you are looking for in the second item under “Private Messaging”.

In fact, we suggest that anyone wanting to take us up on the offer should do so by direct contact with Admin either through a private message or over the phone using the information found on our Contacting Team Law page. We make this request because pursuing the level of review necessary to prove the code is comprehensible would certainly require Team Law Beneficiary support; which cannot be provided in our Open Forum without violating its purpose; which is: “To eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law while providing a resource where people can learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country”. Thus, because we provided the offer and want to hear all reasonable responses, our Trustee will allow such private discussions even to those who have not yet acquired beneficiary status. Accordingly, we hope all that want to take us up on the offer will pursue it through the means provided and should anyone actually ever show that the tax code is not incomprehensible, we will provide that discovery here.[hr][/hr]However, to take Team Law up on its offer to reward anyone that can demonstrate how he or she can honorably and lawfully file a legitimate tax return on an IRS provided form, requires understanding of the yet incomprehensible tax code, which is impossible. Thus, to achieve that reward you will have to demonstrate that you understand the tax code, which will make you the first person known ever to accomplish that task. It is not enough for you to say you understand the tax code; you will have to show us a proper understanding of the code so that we can also understand it. That is what the prize is for, showing us how to understand the tax code, which we find incomprehensible.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Mjsmikey777
Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wednesday January 6th, 2010 4:14 pm MST

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes—

Postby Mjsmikey777 » Tuesday January 26th, 2010 4:10 pm MST

Admin,
Regarding your offer:
Corp U.S. in its 16th Amendment wrote:The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on income, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
The coma that separates the power to tax income from the power of taxation limits Congress to “all the legislative power herein granted” which is proprietary power not government power. Article I Section I Constitution of 17 September 1787
:h: Inserted by Admin:
If we were to accept your summation of the comma usage we would also have to accept that the people possessed sufficient authority to grant such a power to the government. However, the people do not individually possess authority over other people such that they could join together and create such an authority to lawfully grant government such a power in the first instance; therefore, your presupposition fails on its face. Accordingly, we disagree with your presupposition and accept that the amendments language works as the United States Supreme Court ruled it does in the Brushaber case (240 U.S. 1).

All written Law has its source in the Organic Laws of the United States of America namely the Northwest Ordinance for the States and the Constitution of 17 September 1787 for the Federal Government and the states of "this Union". All written law emanates Federally, that is from property rights that which is territory owned by and ceded to the United States of America and not sovereignty rights.
The federal income tax is a tax on the performance of a public office, which is within the power of Congress to tax.
A public office is created by the claim of the "person" to be a U.S. Person of Corp U.S. subject to its laws and jurisdiction.
Title 26 USC is Private Law codified without being Positive Law and U.S. Persons acquiesce to the Law by claiming the "Corporate privilege" most unsuspectingly.
Voter Registration is the main connective link to the Claim on the "person" without voter registration one can't acquiesce to the corporate body politic.
There is no legal duty for an ordinary person to file an income tax return, be assessed and have monies collected from this ordinary person.
All Corporations created in the United States are subject to the Income Tax Law because it is a creature of their Government.
"Corporate persons" receiving FRN's become a function of the performance of a public office, that is, individuals make themselves potentially liable to the Tax code by acceding to the W-4 form.
For our Individual purposes here in this thread the W-4 gets the Ordinary Person answering to the identity of the claimed "U.S.Person" on the proverbial hook and the attempt to obtain the FRN's in a " IRS Tax Refund" allows the unsuspecting "U.S. Person" to be reeled and caught by signing over the 1040 Form personally answering to a Federally identity otherwise known as a SSN# or Tax Identification#.
The Income Tax Code is not Complicated in my mind it is Voluntary Compliant in that the U.S. Person makes the claim and then must live with the claim for working in Corporate United States creatures (Private Corporations created by the STATE)
Title 26 Subtitle C Employment Taxes allow the "U.S. Person" to claim allegiance to the unsuspecting state created Corporation which in return allows for the withholding of FRN's in the performance of a public office as an employee.
Title 26 Subtitle A then imposes the income tax on the performance of a public office.
Why is this so complicated?
Though we already warned that non responsive responses to our offer would be deleted in accord with our Forum Rules, we did leave this response on the forum to again demonstrate how such a response is nonresponsive to our offer. Accordingly, this comment is inserted here because this post is the last one on this page and our readers will have to click on the next button at the bottom right side of this page to see Admin’s response. :t^:

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes

Postby Admin » Wednesday January 27th, 2010 10:42 am MST

Topical thread continued from: Subject: Form W-4 and Withholding for Taxes
:h: Mjsmikey777:
Though we have insufficient time at the moment to address the details of your post; however, suffice it to say we disagree with your interpretation of said 16th Amendment; accordingly, we inserted a comment into your post regarding that disagreement and respective rulings of the Supreme Court regarding the matter.

Also, as noted in our above response titled: Who is the real you?; responses to Team Law’s reward offer that are off-point to the conditions of the offer will be deleted for their failure to comply with our Forum Rules. Also, as noted above in this topical thread, when people want to take us up on the offer they were asked to do so by direct contact with Admin either through a private message or over the phone using the information found on our Contacting Team Law page. We made that request because pursuing that level of a review in our Open Forum would expand this topic beyond the scope of this forum’s purpose; which is: “To eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law while providing a resource where people can learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country”. Thus, we hope all that want to take us up on the offer will pursue it through the means provided and should anyone actually ever show that the tax code is not incomprehensible, we will provide that discovery here.

However, because there are those that may have read your response before Admin had an opportunity to respond that may have thought your response had merit regarding our offer we initially allowed your response even though it is both off-point to the terms of our offer and accordingly fails to follow the Rules (including but not limited to, the purpose for our forum). Also, because rhetoric of the type included in your response seems to fool so many people into following tax protestor movements, we hope to eliminate such from any others that may try to imply that such a response would be a reasonable solution to our offer. Accordingly, we allowed the response to respond to the issues presented and show that they are off-point to any real argument dealing with the matters we have already presented and to our offer. However, the subject matter involved here could quickly enter into the realm of topics limited to Team Law beneficiary support, which would require the balance of our responses to be made in the Beneficiary Forum.

Now, on to our response to the subject matter of your last post:
Again, you provided no resolve to the incomprehensibility of either the tax code or the laws at its source. Therefore, the code remains incomprehensible and you have not met the terms of our offer, which were clarified in this topical thread at: Subject: Who is the real you?

You merely printed the text of the 16th Article of Amendment to Corp. U.S.’ constitution. As we noted in our comment (inserted in your post) we disagree:
Admin wrote:If we were to accept your summation of the comma usage we would also have to accept that the people possessed sufficient authority to grant such a power to the government. However, the people do not individually possess authority over other people such that they could join together and create such an authority to lawfully grant government such a power in the first instance; therefore, your presupposition fails on its face. Accordingly, we disagree with your presupposition and accept that the amendments language works as the United States Supreme Court ruled it does in the Brushaber case (240 U.S. 1).
However, though you are correct that the Constitution for the United States of America does not provide for authority to govern the people; rather, it merely provides the officers of the government to govern the government in accord with the terms of the Constitution of the United States of America, that fact has nothing to do with either the Corp. U.S.’ United States Constitution or its 16 amendment, which you quoted. Respectively those facts have nothing to do with the fact that the tax code remains incomprehensible.
Mjsmikey777 wrote:All written Law has its source in the Organic Laws of the United States of America namely the Northwest Ordinance for the States and the Constitution of 17 September 1787 for the Federal Government and the states of "this Union".
That is absurd! That Northwest Ordinance (there were several), by its own language, was only an ordinance dealing with the specific formation of the Northwest Territory, which was the first organized territory of the original Confederate United States. Said territory was formed out of the region defined by the Great Lakes on the north, the Ohio River on the South and East, and by the Mississippi River on its west. Though said ordinance itself was initially proposed while the college (now called, “Constitutional Convention”) was in session (wherein the Constitution for the United States of America was formed), said ordinance was disputed by several State representatives. Considering the fact that the Articles of Confederation required a unanimous decision on all matters, the ordinance stood awaiting confirmation. During that time the Articles of Confederation Congress could not keep a quorum seated and those that were there (in Congress) finally voted to allow the their representatives to participate in said college and finally to allow the States to determine on their own whether to ratify the Constitution for the United States of America (like that Congress had any choice—it had no authority to control the states at all!). After some modifications, the ordinance was finally confirmed by the United States of America’s Constitutional Republic Congress on, August 7, 1789.

Therefore, your allegation that the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 is controlling over the entirety of the United States of America is absurd!

Further, we also disagree with your unsupported presumption that “all written law emanates…from property rights.” However, we are not going to follow down the rabbit hole into such a discussion on this forum. As we noted above such a discussion must be reserved for Team Law beneficiary support.

We will not address most your following points with that level of detail because we expect we already made our point showing the absurdity of the claim and for the same reason last presented; however, we do not agree with many of the presuppositions you made for similar causes as the one we showed regarding said ordinance.

It seems like you are attempting to prove that Corp. U.S. has the right to tax, which is not in question in our offer. In fact, we recognize that both Corp. U.S. and the original jurisdiction government have the right to tax. In fact, we clearly acknowledged Corp. U.S. can tax virtually anyone with a Taxpayer Identification Number—we never had any question regarding any of those issues. We already addressed those matters near the beginning of this topical thread at the Subject: Taxes.

Sircaesar responded on the matter and nearly got it right in his response; however he missed a few points, which were resolved in this topical thread at: Admin’s response; which responses properly demonstrates what it seems you are trying to imply with your response. However, those issues are not the point of our offer; which was clarified in the subject: Who is the real you?

Mjsmikey777 wrote:Title 26 USC is Private Law codified without being Positive Law
That allegation is clearly false. Though you are correct in stating that Title 26 is not “Positive Law”, it is also not “Private Law”. In fact, it is not law at all; rather, it is simply a compiled body of “statutory code”; as such, it is supposedly compiled from actual laws as they were passed by Congress and enacted by the Corp. U.S. President. At the end of virtually every part of that statutory code the law sources are listed. Many of those sources are positive laws. Also, those sources direct the reader to previous versions of the tax code that also list their positive law sources as well as previous versions of the code back to its beginning in 1920.

Thus, we come to the bottom line:
To understand the tax code one would have to follow all of those sources to their point of origin and understand the entire mass together as one cohesive body of law. Having done much of that work directly, we find so many conflicts in the compiled statutes (known as the tax code) that we believe they cannot be understood; certainly not by any common man. Even President Obama (with his Harvard Law Degree and experience as a Corp. U.S. Senator) admitted it is too complex for understanding. Much of the actual controlling tax law is so far lost in the annals of law that it is neither recognized nor remembered and those that generated it are long dead. Thus, we stand on the presupposition that the tax code is incomprehensible and continue with our offer.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.


Return to “Taxes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest