:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

RE: Taxes among other things

Our newest forum:
We reveal the mystery of learning how to learn the law; even as it relates to taxes.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

professorbob7
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tuesday June 14th, 2005 9:51 am MDT

RE: Taxes among other things

Postby professorbob7 » Tuesday June 14th, 2005 10:08 am MDT

I am interested in not having to pay property taxes, and your land 101 touches briefly on it. I am a 19 year old college student, and a member of the Constitution Party of Minnesota. I don't own land yet, but I am a registered voter. I am still a little confused over how you absolve your contract to pay taxes. Do you have to give up your status as a registered voter? Is there a similar process for other taxes (income, vehicle etc)?

Also, I was reading the warn newsletter, in the article about flag types in courtrooms, I noticed that Senator Madsen was being tried for driving without license or insurance. Do you need a driver's license, I believe this is state issue correct?

Finally, you will forgive me for being skeptical, but everything I have been reading almost sounds too good to be true (I love the idea that the government I abhor isn't my own, although the thought that we are imprisoned by a foregin corporation is sobering). I was wondering if you could tell me where to find documentation of the formation of the Corporations that once represented our government. I would also like to see (electronic archive is fine) the letter you claim to have received from the NSC claiming that military command would be restored to the original jurisdiction government if you seated a president. Not trying to be ornery, but you did say to confirm your claims for myself, so I am. Thanks for taking time to reply.

Sincerely,
Robert J Espe

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

RE: Taxes among other things

Postby Admin » Tuesday June 14th, 2005 6:27 pm MDT

Welcome to the club of those interested in not paying property taxes. :brave:
The good news for you is that you do not yet own any property and therefore you don't have property taxes. Even better you are looking ahead we expect to plan out your path of acquiring property without acquiring property taxes. However, your statement
Robert wrote:I am still a little confused over how you absolve your contract to pay taxes.
presupposes such contract already exists, which is a little like banging your head against a wall. :banghead: That's OK though, most people trying to get out of property taxes feel like they are banging their heads against a wall. That is because they already have the obligation. The simple answer for you is: if you do not enter into such a contract to begin it will not exist. The only way such obligations exist, is you enter into them. In other words, if you don't enter the agreement, there is nothing to absolve. Still beware, the corp. state is very good at getting people to join in.

You strike the nail on the head when you recognize that registered voters, that acquire property appurtenant to land within the state, automatically ascend to the property taxing contract; that is covered in our Land 101 mini-course.

For those reading this response that already have such taxes wanting the simple answer to the question of how you get out of property taxes if you already have them, that is also quite easy and we would venture to say you already know how this is done. Sell! People do it every day. The property taxing contract ends when you no linger own the property within that state.
There are more complex answers to this last question and we can help Team Law Beneficiaries with such responses in the Beneficiary Forum, but those answers will not be handled here in the Open Forum. We can give you a clue to this issue though, in every case the key is, if you fulfill the terms of the agreement you can end it. We can help Team Law Beneficiaries learn how to fulfill such agreements through the educational services available to them.
The Way of Kings™ patrons learn even more elegant solutions to this matter by learning and following the way of the King, but again those solutions are only discussed on their forum.

You next asked a few questions:
Robert wrote:Do you have to give up your status as a registered voter?
No, that is not necessary, but you may in time desire to as you learn more. The cold hard fact is that in order to change what's wrong with the Corp. U.S. system from within, we need voters there too. So, there are reasons for retaining such status. Further, that status does not require ownership of property. There is also a significant question as to who is the registered voter anyway? Remember, they want their Social Security number on registration. So that question asks, 'Who is that person with the Social Security number?'
Robert wrote:Is there a similar process for other taxes (income, vehicle etc)?
Yes, there is and such details are available on the Team Law Beneficiary Forum.
Robert wrote:Do you need a driver's license?
No, I do not; and, for that matter I do not have one and have consistently prevailed in all court actions that address that matter. The state admits I am not one required to have a Driver's License
Robert wrote:I believe this is state issue correct?
Yes, it is.
Robert wrote:I was wondering if you could tell me where to find documentation of the formation of the Corporations that once represented our government.
You need not concern yourself over your skepticism. Skepticism is a great tool that can cause you to dig in and discover the truth while it keeps you from making big mistakes if you will always do your own due diligent research to confirm the truth before you act. We always follow that pattern and believe it is inspired. The document you are requesting is the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871, which is available on our website. You can easily find it by going to teamlaw.net and clicking on the link on the main menu link to Historical Outline, and when that page opens the second paragraph states,
Team Law wrote:2nd: The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 created a private corporation (hereinafter “Corp. U.S.”, Trademark name, “United States Government”) owned and operated by the actual government for the purpose of carrying out the business needs of the government under martial law. This was done under the constitutional authority for Congress to pass any law within the ten mile square of Washington, District of Columbia.
where (on our website) that underlined portion is a link to the actual act. This is covered in detail elsewhere on our site and in the WARN newsletter, which is also available on our website.
Robert wrote:I would also like to see … the letter you claim to have received from the NSC claiming that military command would be restored to the original jurisdiction government if you seated a president.
We never made any such claim to either your statement or to having any such letter and are unaware of such a letter’s existence. If anyone is alleging such a claim or that such a letter exists, we refute such claims. We also note that it was reported to us from several sources that the Chief of the Joint Chief did in fact make the following statement in a National Security Council (hereinafter “NSC”) meeting, “What Governor Madsen is doing out there in Colorado is legal, lawful and correct; and if they accomplish what they have set out to do we will recognize that President as the President of the United States of America, and give them full military support.” Though, we expect, if there is a transcript record kept of the NSC’s meetings, one could research such transcripts, but we do not know if such a record is kept and we have made no such search. We have otherwise confirmed this quote at its source. So the real question is what is it that “they” (Governor Madsen, and Team Law) have set out to do? That is we have set out to: legally and lawfully reseat the original jurisdiction Governors, the original jurisdiction United States of America Senate, the original jurisdiction Electors College and to follow the law of our Constitution and put a President of the United States of America back into the seat of that President. That accomplished we will put our nation back into its rightful order as the Constitutional Republic the founding fathers originally began.

We recognize the military of our nation as continuing in a grand tradition as the only body of government that has remained in original jurisdiction of our nation. That nature requires them to follow the law and to follow the nation’s Commander in Chief, who is currently, President George Bush. We are not going to go into all of the details regarding that fact in this response (they are otherwise handled sufficiently on our website). Suffice it to say here that we expect the military to continue to follow the law of this land and to support the people of this country in their recognition of that law. At this time there is no question that general populace of this nation believe that Corp. U.S. is the actual government of this nation. When we have accomplished what we have set out to do the general populace will recognize the true nature of that corporation and who its owner is. We fully expect that when that begins to happen we will be in place to help secure our nation to its law in accord with its Constitution for the United States of America. The military will most certainly follow the law as they have from the beginning. We have a long way to go to accomplish this, still it is the best way we have seen.

Your final comment was:
Robert wrote:you did say to confirm your claims for myself, so I am.
And, we hope that you do. Further, we hope that everyone that reads this message or reviews the Team Law website does. And to that end we say that your asking us to show you the documents is not you confirming the claims for yourself. As we showed here, in response to your request, the key document you requested was right there available on our website, but you had apparently not done the due diligence necessary to review it. To do that you would have had to take the information you received from us and looked up the documents for your self, study their origin and their legislative intent and then confirming that what we presented was correct or proving it false. You did not do that. You simply came back to us and asked us to do your due diligence. The biggest problem with that is that you are using the same source to confirm that we are right as you got the information from in the first place. That is not how to prove a point. As a university student you should know that coming to us or going to another third party source to confirm a fact won’t prove anything. To prove facts for yourself you must go to the source of the facts and do your own research. Here is an example:
In the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871, the first paragraph states,
Fourty-First Congress Sess.III, Ch.62 wrote:Be it enacted…That…the District of Columbia be…created into a government by the name of the District of Columbia, by which it is hereby constituted a body corporate for municipal purposes…and exercise all other powers of a municipal corporation
which proves the fact that Congress created the corporation. It does not prove the fact that the corporation was separate from the actual constitutionally set government itself as it was originally constituted. Most attorneys respond to this issue with the allegation that this was simply the municipal incorporation of the government. The problem with that theory is that the municipality was formally incorporated in its District of Columbia Organization Act (U.S. Feb. 27, 1801, c.15, 2 Stat. 103) which fact is confirmed by many United States Supreme Court cases. In law it is impossible to have two separate original acts of organization or incorporation. Following its original organizational act, there was no reformation act or act ending the original incorporation of the District of Columbia between that time and the time when the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 was passed and ratified; which means, they were two separate acts organizing two distinctly different things. Further, there was no contest of the same and the deliberations in Congress indicated the necessity of setting such a body in view of the aftermath of the Civil War. The historical facts and evidence prove beyond a shadow of doubt that this new private corporation was formed under and in accord with the war powers of martial law by its creators Congress and the President of the United States of America. With the information we have presented it is not our obligation to provide you with the research that proves these points. That is where your due diligence comes in. You must (if you want to know the truth) study the facts out for your self. You cannot, in good conscience, go to any third party source for the information. You must do your own research from historical documents. When you discover anything new, feel free to bring it back to us whether you believe it confirms of denies what we have presented. We welcome your review. To date, many people have taken our challenge and performed such factual research. They all confirm our work. They are those that can now stand knowing that they know the truth. They do not need to rely on any mortal or organization for what they know. All others are left to believe whatever they want, or whatever they are told, but the truth remains the property of those that do the research. We also assure you that sincere on-point prayer helps when looking for the truth. When you discover the Team Law is worthy of your continued support, we welcome that support.
We hope this information is helpful to you. :thumbright:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.


Return to “Taxes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest