:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Social Security tax?

Our newest forum:
We reveal the mystery of learning how to learn the law; even as it relates to taxes.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Richard Worrell
Registered

Social Security tax?

Postby Richard Worrell » Friday May 2nd, 2008 6:58 pm MDT

Hello,
I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find information on how the SSA determines how much a person must pay each week?I looked in my check this week and found that it is double what I pay in FWT,this is unbelievable and a substantial amount of my "federal reserve notes".I can't wait until the day I can Learn how to fulfill this contract and get out of the SSS.

thanks for any direction,
Richard

Twodog
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: social security tax

Postby Twodog » Saturday May 3rd, 2008 10:37 am MDT

Hello Richard,
Speaking for myself, I've been trying to read the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and through its bewildering complexity have found myself reading parts of the Social Security Act, which is just as befuddling as the IRC. It's like trying to solve a puzzle, only when you think you've found the answer all you really get is another clue.

Have you read the "Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole" post yet? I think you'll find it to be very informative reading.

Good luck and may God bless, Lou.

Jus

Re: social security tax

Postby Jus » Saturday May 3rd, 2008 2:49 pm MDT

Richard,
You may want to look into better understanding the “person” who is being paid in Federal Reserve Notes.
We agree with Twodog, you may want to read the article called, "Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole".
Likely, it is not you, but a trust created by the Social Security Administration, with its own unique identifying number (SS#), of which you may already have a legal relationship.
You may also find that by understanding that relationship more fully, creating a record of the terms and conditions of the contractual nature of that relationship, and using that relationship in a way more in line with your own purposes (which hopefully are in accord with God’s Law), that you will thus discover a way to “be in the world, but not of the world.”
We applaud you for your desire to fulfill any contracts that you have entered into, as opposed to trying to get out of contracts you have already agreed to fulfill.
As far as "getting out of the SSS," make use of this Forum and website.
Keep reading, studying, and verifying what you have learned from the actual law itself, not just from what others say about it, and continue using Team Law as an aid in that study. Become aware of your options concerning your relationships, your contracts, the law, and the facts concerning them in this matter. As far as we know, there is no better resource available for this study than right here with Team Law; and, it is a resource that is available free of charge.
It is also a cause worthy of our support.
Having The Way of Kings™ nominate you to become a Team Law beneficiary for even more detailed access to resources for your own learning is the best way we know of to get the assistance you are probably looking for. Further reading on this Forum and the Team Law website should confirm that for you.
You asked, “if anyone could tell me where I can find information on how the SSA determines how much a person must pay each week.” It would seem that before the answer to that question was answered, you would first want to discover for yourself the answer to the question of whom that “person who must pay each week" actually is. When you discover the answer to that question for yourself, you might find in the process that you’ve answered many more questions as well, the answers of which will provide you solutions to your current discontent. This website and Team Law’s staff can help immensely in your own studies and investigation, and ultimately in your own solutions.
Of course, that is best done by becoming a Team Law beneficiary and making use of all the information available to you on this website. Your view of the world will change, and the way you relate to it will change as well.

Return to “Taxes”