:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

How do I and my family become beneficiaries?

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Magnum7918

How do I and my family become beneficiaries?

Postby Magnum7918 » Wednesday June 15th, 2005 3:11 pm MDT

If I have the available funds for myself and family to become beneficiaries how do I do that since I can not nominate myself?

Also if I purchase "The Way Of Kings" myself and family automatically nominated for beneficiary status is that correct?

Finally, can you provide me with a way to contact the original jurisdictional govenor of Illinois?

Best regards,

Magnum7918

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday June 15th, 2005 6:50 pm MDT

Hello Magnum,
The Team Law Beneficiary relationship is not one that can be bought at any price; therefore there is no amount of funds anyone can have that will allow them to become beneficiaries. This seems simple enough and at the same time you have the question so lets look at the situation you expressed:
Magnum wrote:If I have the available funds for myself and family to become beneficiaries how do I do that since I can not nominate myself?
Your question has at least five elements:
  1. Team Law’s process of granting donors the privilege of nominating beneficiaries, which includes granting the following nomination privileges to donors who donate at least:
    1. $250.00 receive the privilege of nominating a current Team Law beneficiary with a Family Endowment;
    2. $695.00 receive the privilege of nominating any man, woman or child with an individual Team Law Beneficiary Endowment; and,
    3. $945.00 receive the privilege of nominating any husband and or wife and or their children under 18 years of age with a Team Law Family Endowment;
  2. the requirement that no donor can nominate themselves;
  3. funds available sufficient to make a donation that Team Law would recognize as beneficial support;
  4. you want to become a Team Law Beneficiary; and,
  5. you want your family to become Team Law beneficiaries.
As you noted, you cannot make a donation and nominate yourself; so ask yourself:
  1. If you make a donation of $945.00 or more, could you then nominate your own immediate family? Obviously, (if you were not already a Team Law beneficiary when you made the donation) your family would include you and that would violate the rule; so, no you could not.
  2. “Could you, your wife or another member of your family make a donation and nominate any other member of your family?” Obviously that would not violate the rule; so, yes they could.
  3. “Could a company (other than one you might be a general partner in) make a donation and nominate you?” Again, that would not violate the rule; so, yes they could.
  4. “If any member of your immediate family was already a Team Law Beneficiary could they make a donation and nominate the rest of the family?” Again, that would not violate the rule; so, yes they could.
This should give you some ideas of how you or others could make donations and receive to privilege of nominating the beneficiaries you want to nominate.

You also asked:
Magnum wrote: if I purchase "The Way Of Kings" myself and family automatically nominated for beneficiary status is that correct?
We expect you meant to ask if your question regarding the purchase of a Way of Kings™ system instead of regarding purchasing The Way of Kings™. We are quite certain; The Way of Kings™ is not for sale. In this case you are asking us a question regarding The Way of Kings™, which is a private organization not directly affiliated with Team Law other than by the facts that they make more supporting donations and nominate more Team Law beneficiaries than any other person and they hire Team Law to do elemental trainings on asset protection systems, which is what they generate and sell. Their asset protection systems are incredible custom designed self controlled systems. They are the only source for their unique system of asset protection because their systems are based on proprietary foundational instruments that retroactively acknowledge and secure your actual true sovereign nature and ability to control the system. Though we have been able to show how to breach every other system we have ever seen, we are aware of no way to breach their ancient system and established security. Though Team Law is not otherwise affiliated we are aware from experience that when people purchase asset protection systems from The Way of Kings™ they calculate the entire cost of their out of pocket expense for generating each system and add ten percent (as a marketing cost) to that figure to come up with the total cost of the system. Because they only generate asset protection systems, and are not involved in management, training, etc. of such systems, they require all of their patrons to have a resource like Team Law, where their patrons can receive all the educational training they need on the use of such systems. And, where there is no other resource like Team Law, all of their patrons are of a necessity, Team Law beneficiaries. That means that if someone purchases an asset protection system from The Way of Kings™, and they are not a Team Law Beneficiary, The Way of Kings™ makes a donation and nominates their patron as a Team Law Beneficiary. The Way of Kings™ gets the funds to make such donations from the patrons account, so until the patron has paid sufficient funds into their account such that such a donation can be made, The Way of Kings™ does not make the donation. Therefore if this is what you are referring to with your question regarding The Way of Kings™, then the answer is yes—they automatically make such donations and nominate beneficiaries when their patron’s account has sufficient funds in it such that they can make the donation. If you are asking if they make such donations out of their own pockets philanthropically, the answer is no, they do not.

Now for your easy question:
Magnum wrote:Can you provide me with a way to contact the original jurisdictional governor of Illinois?
Yes. The easiest way we are aware of to contact any of the original jurisdiction governors is to go to our website and right mouse click on the [Governor’s Corner] main menu link. A window should open and you may select the option [copy shortcut]. Then paste that shortcut into your browser’s web Address. You will see:
When you pasted the Address it wrote:http://www.teamlaw.org/Government/usmap.htm
Now edit only the “usmap” portion of the file name at the end of the address to whatever state name you want to get contact information for and if we have the governor’s information posted, you will get it. State file names protocols are as follows: State names are spelled in proper noun format with no spaces. Finally press enter or select [Go]. That's it. :thumbright:

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Last edited by Admin on Monday August 1st, 2005 6:43 pm MDT, edited 1 time in total.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”