:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

How to contact/e-mail: "Admin"

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Suzette3
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Suzette3 » Monday April 18th, 2011 10:00 pm MDT

I just joined Team Law's Open Forum. I am trying to send a "private" email to Admin but cannot figure out where to send. Does anybody out there have the e-mail address to reach Admin?? :( I would really appreciate your help. I would like to use Team Law and send my document to them to prepare my Land Patent Acceptance documents.

Humbly yours,
Suzette
:h: Inserted by Admin:
Your inquiry is answered in this forum’s Frequently Asked Questions page; a link to which is found at the top of each page of the forum. Please look at the top right hand side of any page to find the linked Image FAQ button. Once there you should be able to easily find your answer.
We should note that Suzette posted this request long before she became a Team Law Beneficiary.
:t^:

T.L.I.O.F.
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby T.L.I.O.F. » Tuesday April 19th, 2011 9:43 am MDT

Suzette3:
To contact Team Law, go to Team Law's Home Page and, in the left column menu, scroll down to the "Resources" section and select: "Contacting Team Law".
Please also note: the Search box (on the upper right corner of this forum) works very well for inquiries of almost every nature. You'll be navigating in no time.
Welcome to Team Law.

Suzette3
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Suzette3 » Tuesday April 19th, 2011 10:25 am MDT

Do I need to become a Beneficiary in order to see that or have that privilege to contact Admin. I have clicked/looked all around on the Team Law's Open Forum System website. Is there a fax number for them wherein I can fax in my question about hiring them for their services to do my Land Patent?

Suzette3

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Tuesday April 19th, 2011 10:37 am MDT

No; you don’t have to be a beneficiary to contact Team Law; anyone can go to and see the Contacting Team Law page; its on Team Law's Home page (not their forum).
No; as you will see, there is no fax number; and,

No; you do not have to be a beneficiary to send private messages to Admin.
    However, you do have to be a registered user to use the private message system; and,
    You do have to be logged in.
The way I usually message him is to log in using my user name for the Open Forum. Then, towards the top of the page in blue it says "User Control Panel." Next to it, it says "(new messages)." If you click that you can compose a new message, just make sure to type Admin in the "To:" section, give the message a topic in the "subject" section and type your message in the "edit" section (then click "submit").

I hope you find it alright.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to contact/e-mail: "Admin"

Postby Admin » Wednesday April 20th, 2011 9:23 am MDT

:h: Suzette3:
The beneficiary responses to your inquiry were excellent. Accordingly, we thank those beneficiaries for those responses.

Still, your inquiries asked for an e-mail address and a fax number through which you could contact Team Law. No such information was provided because Team Law does not use fax machines or e-mail for such purposes.
  • Regarding Faxes:
      We use our private message system for transferring images (which images are way better than any fax can provide); however, that service requires Team Law beneficiary support.
  • Regarding E-mail:
      There are quite a few notations about e-mail use provided in our Forum Rules; specifically at rules 3, 24, Signatures section rule 1 and the E-mail section.
      Those rules exist because we receive thousands of daily e-mail messages (most of them junk) making it impossible to process e-mail manually; thus, we automated our e-mail processing system to robotically respond to our Open Forum system user registrations. Thus, any e-mail sent to Team Law, that was not sent by our Open Forum registration robotic server (or in response to such a message delivered to you), is automatically deleted. However, prior to deletion our spam filters may recognize e-mail addresses that were so registered and detected whether subsequent e-mail messages were related to the registration process; if they are not the registered user is sent a Warning and the message is deleted as SPAM.

Our forum server also uses e-mail to notify people of responses to messages they have posted either to our forums or by our private message service. However, if you respond to any such messages via e-mail, the system will issue you a warning and after two such warnings it will terminate your access to contact Team Law electronically.

This warning process is well covered in our Forum Rules.
      The bottom line: users should never attempt to contact Team Law via e-mail except when responding to our registration robot; and then, be aware that people do not review such responses. The registration robot simply parses the requested information from the message then responds accordingly.
We always hope our users will understand such rules and access limitations are necessary to allow us to provide the services we can provide without wasting time reviewing the thousands of junk mail messages we receive every day.

Accordingly, our private message service is way better, and far more secure, than e-mail could ever be; and, it provides all of the benefits of faxing documents while providing both color and far better resolutions than any fax machine.

Once people are used to our system, they find it very useful and supportive. We hope you will too.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Suzette3
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Suzette3 » Friday April 29th, 2011 10:36 am MDT

Good morning, I write to Team Law to inquire if you have received my Beneficiary Form submission along with my check/payment to become a beneficiary. I know that the check cleared on Tuesday, so how do I access the Beneficiary forum. When I click on it it says that I do not have acccess? I am very anxious to get started on my land patent sandwich. Please advise ASAP. Thank you for your time and attention.

Suzette

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Friday April 29th, 2011 7:24 pm MDT

Suzette3,
It seems that you misunderstood how a person becomes a Team Law Beneficiary.
One cannot pay to become a beneficiary. The only way to become a beneficiary is to be nominated by another person.
To get a better understanding of how a party can become a Team Law Beneficiary, we suggest you may want to read How do I become a Beneficiary? or “How do I join Team Law?

Additionally, Team Law has published their policy regarding advice; respectively, this link will direct you to that article; please read the article titled: “Advice”.

Finally, please review Contacting Team Law; and, notice both: how to contact Team Law and their holiday schedule; which shows their offices are closed the week following Easter Sunday, etc. Thus, you might not receive an response from Admin until after May 2, 2011.

Stustev
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Stustev » Monday May 2nd, 2011 12:32 pm MDT

I have 2 messages to Admin in my outbox. Neither seem to be sent even though I clicked the submit box.
The faq says there is a button to attach a file to a pm. I see no button.
Thanks, Stuart

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Tuesday May 3rd, 2011 7:50 am MDT

Stuart,
Team Law's offices were closed last week (Easter week); so, Admin would not have been available to read your messages. Unless he views those messages or opens his inbox, I believe they will stay in your outbox.

To attach a file to a private message you have to be a Team Law Beneficiary. As a Beneficiary, you would scroll down to the bottom of the page where it would say, "File name". Next to that, there is a box to enter the directory for the file or you can use the "browse" button. Once you select the file to attach, you simply hit the button that says, "add the file." (See: FAQ.)

As far as contacting Team Law goes, you can find all the information you need at the Contacting Team Law page. There you will notice that it says the phone number for Team Law is listed on page 9 of the WARN Newletter.

Generally, you have to call in on the trustee call days to speak with the Trustee; however, their offices are normally open every week day from 8:00AM–5:00PM. You can find the call times on the Contacting Team Law page.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday May 4th, 2011 10:41 am MDT

:h: Stuart:
Though SimplyThinkDreams was correct in reminding you our offices were closed for the week following Easter (for Team Law’s contact information, regular office hours and holiday schedule see: call times), he did not provide you with an explanation for your initial comment. Respectively, you may notice the first inquiry made at the top of this topical thread, wherein Admin inserted the following response:
Admin wrote:Inserted by Admin:
Your inquiry is answered in this forum’s Frequently Asked Questions page; a link to which is found at the top of each page of the forum. Please look at the top right hand side of any page to find the linked Image FAQ button. Once there you should be able to easily find your answer.

Though, that first inquiry asked a different question, Admin’s response to your apparent puzzlement remains the same. Checking out the frequently asked questions link (Image FAQ) is the fastest way for new users to most effectively learn how to use our Open Forum system.

Accordingly, if you would have followed the information Admin provided in the first post in this topical thread and selected the Image FAQ button at the top right hand side of each Open Forum page, you would have found the topic Why does my message stay in the Outbox after I submit it?; which would have resolved that puzzlement for you and helped you better understand how our system works.

Thus, we suggest you may want to review that topic for a complete answer to that question.

Your next puzzlement makes it apparent that you did find the FAQ section; because, you referenced content from it. Thus, we were a bit puzzled that you were not aware of the reason your messages still showed being in the outbox. Perhaps you did not read that section of the FAQ. Nonetheless; in that reference you noted that you do not see the buttons for attaching files in the private message generation area. That would be because the feature for attaching files to private messages is a special service provided only to: Success Network members, Team Law beneficiaries, our Forum Moderators, State Governors and Admin. Accordingly, we adjusted the FAQ content regarding that service to note that feature is only available to those select forum users.

Respectively we thank you for your input, for which cause we made that adjustment to the FAQ page.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”