:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

The Proper Perspective

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

The Proper Perspective

Postby Zane » Sunday June 17th, 2012 11:13 am MDT

To Everyone,
I am a member of the new Success Network available to everyone who has a desire to improve their well being. There aren't too many people out there, I'd guess, who don't want to improve their wealth and their health first and foremost (among other things). After reading the book The Slight Edge, by Jeff Olson, health (mental and/or physical) and wealth improvement seems all to simple! Especially combined with the collective knowledge you will acquire with Team Law and The Way of Kings™. The simple to follow principles outlined in the Slight Edge are things that everyone, who gets up every day to do something, already knows but very few ponder about enough to realize these little secrets which Jeff Olson has just so happened to put into writing!

Salesman have always been the wealthiest people in the world and any good salesman would want to have a product that he could distribute that makes people healthy, wealthy and happy all in one (who wouldn't want some?). Combined with the knowledge of Team Law and The Way of Kings™, those healthy, wealthy, happy people become the free, natural, independent sovereigns that they were created to be…Naturally!

Simply put— Team Law, Way of Kings™ and Synergy, combined with the principles set out in the Slight edge, can transform anyone into the healthy, wealthy, happy, free, natural, independent sovereign they desire to be! Period.

Your journey starts here!
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Return to “Network Gateway”