:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

The Desire for Success

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Jannyree
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

The Desire for Success

Postby Jannyree » Wednesday June 20th, 2012 4:12 pm MDT

When I found out that Team Law was starting a Success Network. I immediately sent an email to the Administrator telling him that I was interested in joining. One of the requirements for joining the Success Network, is to read a book by Jeff Olson, called The Slight Edge. This book has literally changed my life. It is filled with simple principles that will help me, to obtain the success that I desire to have. The principles are so simple that anyone can apply them to obtain their dreams and desires. Who wouldn't want to be healthier,wealthier and happier? When you're done reading The Slight Edge, you too will realize how simple this can be, especially when you add to it, the knowledge you will get from Team Law.

Even though I have only been with Team Law for a short time, I know my decision to be a Beneficiary and to join the Success Network is a decision I will forever be thankful for. Thank you Team Law for creating the Success Network and for the support you have given me thus far.

I am looking forward to being healthy, wealthy, and the sovereign that God intended me to be! You too can begin that journey, all you have to do is to have the desire, then join the Success Network.

Return to “Network Gateway”