:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Please listen or read Team Law's materials first

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Tyler.Durden
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Please listen or read Team Law's materials first

Postby Tyler.Durden » Thursday October 13th, 2005 8:20 am MDT

This post is an endorsement of the educational value of Team Law's materials. I think before anyone decides to ask any indepth questions upon this forum they should seriously consider taking the time to purchase and review many of the tapes Team Law sells. These posting boards are great for drawing people in initially however there is simply too much information lost on a subject by posting it versus hearing and/or viewing it on a tape.

If you have been caught up in the many Patriot movements and organizations of the land, as I have in the past, and have come across this board and gotten the feeling that the truth is in Team Law, then do yourself a favor and purchase some, if not most, of their materials, sit back and "learn". A good bit of his material is hard to swallow at first but the facts speak for themselves.

I came into Team Law thinking I had a fairly good understanding of Sovereignty and Rights, but after listening to only about 8 of Team Law's tapes, I realized what I knew, and was "told" by most patriot organizations aren't necessarily lies but just not the whole truth, and partial truth's can be more dangerous than lies in law. 90% correct in law is like being 90% correct in a bomb disposal unit. :blob6:

Like the Team Law trustee has said time and time again on this board, "First, know yourself and know where you stand." I couldn't agree more.

Regards...

Gabo

Postby Gabo » Saturday October 15th, 2005 6:42 pm MDT

Some of us don't have hundreds and hundreds of $US to spare... :(

Smiling Mommy
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Smiling Mommy » Saturday October 15th, 2005 7:04 pm MDT

Tyler, Amen! \:D/ I could not agree more. I believe that our family owns most of the Team Law curriculum and it has been worth every penny. As is said in the tapes, “Knowledge is King” and the knowledge provided by Team Law in their educational materials is fabulous, helpful and eye opening. :cyclopsani:

Gabo, Team Law’s “Mastering Wealth Building Strategies” is pricey. Worth it, but pricey. If your funds are in short supply, I would suggest that you pick up some of their less expensive items – $19.95 each (or less if you are a Beneficiary or Subscriber) as per the current order form. Based on what your needs are I would suggest “Sovereign in Court” if you are in a court battle, “Taxes and IRS Who?” is certainly an eye opener, but my personal favorite is “FRNs, Money, Checks and Fun!” Lots of fun there. :occasion9:

Also, the current order form does not have the session Team Law conducted in Minneapolis; however, it is available through the following link: http://www.teamlaw.org/C4JG-meeting.htm :-$
Steve said it was excellent and Christmas is coming… :reindeer: :santa:

All the best to you,
Smiling Mommy :queen:
P.S. My apologies for being over the top on the smilies tonight. :wink:
The mind of a smart person is ready to get knowledge. The wise person listens to learn more. Proverbs 18:15

Buck up and smile!

Tyler.Durden
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Tyler.Durden » Saturday October 15th, 2005 11:33 pm MDT

Gabo wrote:Some of us don't have hundreds and hundreds of $US to spare... :(
Do you have $19.95 every few weeks to spare? I think everyone can spare that much every so often, and it is well worth it.

Regards...

Gabo

Postby Gabo » Sunday October 16th, 2005 9:54 am MDT

Smiling Mommy wrote:Based on what your needs are I would suggest “Sovereign in Court” if you are in a court battle, “Taxes and IRS Who?” is certainly an eye opener, but my personal favorite is “FRNs, Money, Checks and Fun!” Lots of fun there.

Thanks!
I was hoping to find out which of the less expensive ones could be useful!
Tyler.Durden wrote:Do you have $19.95 every few weeks to spare? I think everyone can spare that much every so often, and it is well worth it.
Believe it or not, I'm only 16 and without a job.
But the holidays are coming up, and learning how to stand up for my Sovereign status would be the best present ever! :D

I wonder what my mom will think about it. :?

PS: Do you find it awkward or uncomfortable that I'm much younger than yourselves? I tend to find it easy talking with adults, but they often have a hard time talking with me. Many adults assume that all kids are stupid and careless, which I think is a really big generalization.

Tyler.Durden
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Tyler.Durden » Sunday October 16th, 2005 10:40 pm MDT

Gabo,

I don't think anyone here will find it awkward. If we all had figured things out at your age we wouldn't have so much to worry about. I personally find it odd that someone as young as you would even care, however I commend you for your keen wisdom and eye at such a young age.

I would say, purchase what you can and learn what you can. Most of what you need to learn is at your local law library and free. We're all in this together....

Regards...
May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure.

Smiling Mommy
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Smiling Mommy » Monday October 17th, 2005 5:09 pm MDT

Gabo, WOW! 16... ah, to be sixteen and asking questions that really matter instead of, "Does my nail polish match this shirt?" Good for you.

How did you manage to find yourself on the Team Law web site?

Take good care,
Smiling Mommy
The mind of a smart person is ready to get knowledge. The wise person listens to learn more. Proverbs 18:15

Buck up and smile!

Gabo

Postby Gabo » Monday October 17th, 2005 5:26 pm MDT

Smiling Mommy wrote:How did you manage to find yourself on the Team Law web site?

I first got enlightened to the aspects of freedom when my brother introduced me to the Libertarian Party. I had always known deep down that something wasn't quite right, and I became utterly fascinated with liberty and freedom. Soon after, I branched out and joined the Free State Project and began listening to Free Talk Live radio. In my constant search for answers, I stumbled upon certain places (oftentimes by accident) and learned about Sovereignty and Corp U.S.

Team Law I only found recently, and I don't remember from where. I think it may have been a lucky accident. But, from what I can see, Team Law is definitely a diamond in the rough.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday October 20th, 2005 9:43 am MDT

:h: Gabo,

Our sentiments regarding your age and interest run with those of Smiling Mommy and Tyler.Durden’s; congratulations on your pursuit. Regarding Tyler.Durden’s comment:
Tyler.Durden wrote:Most of what you need to learn is at your local law library and free.
This statement is almost 100% correct, after all that is exactly how Team Law’s Trustee learned what Team Law has presented from its beginning; by doing first hand research we started by buying Black's Law Dictionary (the most recent edition, now Seventh available through the Team Law website Recommended Reading page) and a copy of the local state’s court rules (which are now available through our Online Resources link from the main menu on Team Law’s website) we studied in law libraries and the Library of Congress and we gained experience with practical application of the law in the courts. Not knowing our way around the courts we sat in on court cases to learn about the process as well as studied successful court pleadings from attorneys and others that won their cases. We then purchased the entire Corp. State’s Revised Statutes and continued buying law books so that we could have them at home. In your case you may have a bit of difficulty getting the law library’s to let you in because most of them have a requirement that you must be at least of college age. The key to gain at least limited access is to ask if they are a federal depository of the congressional record. They are; and, as such they cannot deny you access to that record. Many University Law School Libraries limit access to their students, but they can not limit access to the federal depository because it is a public record. Most local county libraries also have the state code on file and many other good books on law and history. To understand law you must understand its relevant history.

As to the allegation that such study is free, we must disagree. When you consider all of the law books and other legal training materials we have purchased over time, they cost well over $30,000; however, that cost was nothing when compared to the cost of time we spent on the study of law. The time we devoted to that study continues and its cost has already been millions of dollars (well spent). The reason we mention this is that the necessity of studying law should not have such a high cost. That is exactly why we formed Team Law. The cost of studying law is even greater if you do not have a competent guide. The savings most people have from having a competent guide is worth a lifetime saved from useless study that continually points you down errant paths. One must ask how much that is worth.

There are those that know of no Team Law supporting donors that might nominate them for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment, yet such do exist. For example, some such donor may read your post on this thread and say in their heart, ‘Such a spirit in youth is worthy of support” and they may make a donation and nominate you. Or, you might invest as little as $19.95 by making a payment to The Way of Kings™, which would qualify you as a Way of Kings™ patron. Then every referral you make that resulted in any person purchasing anything from The Way of Kings™ would result in The Way of Kings™ granting you 10% of whatever the referral paid for their products. That could quickly add up to sufficient funds such that The Way of Kings™ would make a supportive donation to Team Law and qualify to nominate you (their patron) for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment.

The Bottom Line, we are pleased that you are studying the law and hope you stick with it; after all it is impossible to obey, or honor or sustain the law if you do not know what it is.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
The easiest way to tell people about Team Law is to simply ask them if they have ever heard of it before. And then direct them to the site. Don’t try to convince them of anything, just send them. If there is any particular part of the site of the Open Forum that fits directly or is applicable to some point of discussion or need they have simply point them to it. Again, we would not discuss it with them other than to refer them to the page. Let their own curiosity take care of the rest. The next time you see them (if ever) ask if they checked out the site. That is all there is to it. Let our work do the rest of the job for them.

Happy studying!
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”