:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Beneficiary Support?

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Gnostique
Registered

Beneficiary Support?

Postby Gnostique » Wednesday February 1st, 2006 1:07 am MST

Hello, again:
What does Team Law do for/with Team Law beneficiaries that it cannot or does/chooses not to do for non-beneficiaries?
How much does it cost to become a beneficiary?

Thank you, gnostique

Thunder
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Beneficiary Support?

Postby Thunder » Thursday February 2nd, 2006 8:14 pm MST

This is all explained throughout the web-site. You will find that the education you can receive is extraordinary. Input from the beneficiaries can also be quite helpful in your learning process.
Freedom for all people

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday March 18th, 2006 6:12 pm MST

:h: Gnostique,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Team Law’s Trustee can relate almost anything to anyone up until the investigator has (or should have) sufficient information to understand that Team Law is worthy of their support; at which point in time our Trustee is limited from imparting any further support.

This is exactly why, when questions are asked on our Open Forum that are too technically advanced for a simple response, Admin is limited from giving a complete reply. It is also why the Open Forum is so valuable to those that are not yet Team Law beneficiaries—here they can review our responses to many topics and gain a better understanding why our work is worthy of their support.

The question whether to Join Team Law is never one of, “What do I get when I become a Team Law Beneficiary?” Because, the relationship cannot be bought at any cost. Rather, when donors recognize Team Law is worthy of their support they make supportive donations; and, when those donations qualify the donor is granted the privilege of nominating someone or a family for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment. Then the donors make their nominations to someone other than themselves as a free gift to the nominee. There is no way to purchase a Beneficiary Endowment from Team Law; therefore there is never a cost for such a relationship; other than once you receive a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment, you will only get something out of it if you put forth your own effort to learn from the opportunity that accordingly becomes available to you.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

EdTL
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby EdTL » Thursday March 30th, 2006 1:14 pm MST

After spending about 20 hours reading everything available to a guest on the TeamLaw web site, I can come to only one conclusion.

In order to become a Team Law Beneficiary one MUST contract with someone to submit an appropriate donation and while doing so, name oneself as a beneficiary.

I suspect that ideally, the desired action would be for two individuals to submit appropriate donations and name each other as beneficiaries. Sort of a marketing plan to force two donations from two individuals who wish beneficiary support.

There also appears to be a method of obtaining beneficiary status through the purchase of The Way of Kings asset protection.

This appears to be so, and therefore, so be it.

My only problem with the requirements is the lack of someone to make the donation and name me as a beneficiary. That is my personal problem and I will resolve it or not in due time.

I will state that I have been reading about sovereignty on the web for literally hundreds of hours during the past 4 – 5 years. I got that I am a sovereign very early on, and from that point of view, most of what I have read simply does not make total sense to me. The TeamLaw approach of knowing who one is before looking at what else is, appears to fit into my point of view much better than anything else I have read.

I believe the only immediate solution to my problem is to order the WARN newsletter and one of the available tapes for further reading and evaluation.

My conclusion is that what works for TeamLaw will either work for me or it will not. And life will continue to go on regardless.

L8trs….

Thunder
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Thunder » Thursday March 30th, 2006 4:02 pm MST

I have been a beneficiary for a short period of time, maybe 4 months. I personally have found the avenues to education through Team Law to be a tremendous asset. I can only tell you that being a beneficiary will afford you the ability to learn more than you have ever been able to in the past(my opinion of course). Team Law has many beneficiaries who have had similar experiences to some of the problems others might just now be facing and their input is of great help.

Hope this helps a little.
Freedom for all people

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday March 31st, 2006 11:54 am MST

:h: EdTL:
We have no idea where you came up with your conclusion, which alleges a party must:
EdTL wrote:contract with someone to submit an appropriate donation and while doing so, name oneself as a beneficiary.
Which allegation is in direct contradiction to the fact that no one can name themselves as a Team Law beneficiary. Donations are made by donors. When donations exceed certain amounts the donors are granted the privilege of nominating anyone other than themselves for the grant of a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment from Team Law. The donor’s giving such a gift to their nominee cannot be considered as a contract. The whole point in Team Law’s granting such endowments is that there is no way to purchase the beneficiary relationship with Team Law. That relationship is a privilege granted by Team Law having no obligation on the part of Team Law to do anything. It is true that Team Law Beneficiaries receive the privilege of the beneficial services that Team Law can provide, but there is no obligation for Team Law to provide any services to any beneficiary.

Again, the way this has always worked is: Team Law Beneficiaries and others that recognize what Team Law has already accomplished is worthy of their support — thus they make donations to support that past work. Thus, Team Law has continued to perform the services it has performed for over twelve years and has assisted in seating over 40 original jurisdiction governors. We hope to seat all 48 governors within the next few years and to thereafter assist in fully reseating our country’s original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic government’s seats, in order to win our country back from the corporate governance powers that are currently selling it away from us.

There are organizations (like The Way of Kings™) that want their patrons to be Team Law beneficiaries, therefore they make donations to Team Law and nominate said patrons (if they are not already Team Law beneficiaries) for an endowment, but those organizations have nothing to do with Team Law directly other than their relationship as donors, which again is not a contractual relationship.

You alleged some:
EdTL wrote:Sort of a marketing plan to force two donations from two individuals who wish beneficiary support.
However, any such alleged marketing plan, would have the opposite effect of “marketing” and would be quite counter-productive. Rather than a “marketing plan”, the nature of the relationship is one of necessity.

The way it actually was designed and works is, our beneficiaries and others support our work they know it has cost millions and they feel good about giving their support to what we have accomplished—therefore, they make donations. They also like sharing what they learn with their families and friends which is difficult if their families and friends are not Team Law beneficiaries; thus, they like having the ability of nominating their friends and families to have the opportunities of a beneficiary’s educational support like they have. As they learn and progress they need less educational support, which provides more opportunities of support to their families and friends. As their families and friends learn how to be self reliant in law and thus save our country they want others to have the same resource and they are also thankful for our services and willing to support Team Law for what we already did with them so they also make donations and nominate their families and friends. Some such donors have no other family or friends that they want to nominate and they simply make supportive donations.

As Team Law grew, others began learning about Team Law and wanted to become Team Law beneficiaries, but there is no provision for that unless you are nominated by someone else.

In making donations to Team Law there is only one question to consider: “Do you believe our work is worthy of your support?” If you do then give that support—donate!

If we had a marketing plan it would have to be called performance. People review our work from our website etc. and they decide to support our work so they donate. As donors, the can receive the privilege of nominating a beneficiary. When they do they can nominate anyone other than themselves.

We appreciate your recognition that our pattern of educational support seems to make sense and we hope you do become a Team Law beneficiary so that you will have the opportunity to experience our work to save our country first hand. Meanwhile the only question related to Team Law support remains: “Do you believe our work is worthy of your support?” If you do then—donate! We are certain that when you do you will begin to experience the blessings of such unselfish support of a great cause. In every case where we have experienced such unselfish support, it was not long before someone popped up and nominated the donor for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment.

We hope this information is helpful to you and that you will receive such blessings.
Last edited by Admin on Friday March 31st, 2006 2:17 pm MST, edited 1 time in total.
Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

EdTL
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby EdTL » Friday March 31st, 2006 1:40 pm MST

Thank You Admin.

I have read everything available to me on teamlaw.org and wayofkings.net plus I have printed and read WARN Vol. 1, Issue 1g several times.

The TeamLaw approach to stating the truth as understood and dealing with that, is in stark contrast with most others who pass judgement, call the situation bad, and then try to work around it or avoid it. Dealing with what is so, is much more effective, I have always found.

I must have my blinders on about this beneficiary concept, cuz I still didn’t get it until the last line in the last paragraph of your response. Duh on me, eh????

So, the ball is now back in my court and it is time for me to make a decision. :lol:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday March 31st, 2006 2:37 pm MST

:h: EdTL:
Congratulations on the discovery from the last line. We welcome your support.

Again, we hope the information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"

Zeal
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zeal » Friday April 21st, 2006 10:48 pm MDT

The other thing that people might want to consider when they desire to become beneficiaries is that Team Law beneficiaries can only be flesh and blood men and women. However, I'm confident that Team Law accepts donations from any organization (i.e. - trust, corporations, partnerships, etc...) that finds Team Law's work worthy of a supportive donation. Since most people in this nation have a relationship with one or more of these types of entities in one capacity or another, it might be possible to get one of them to donate and nominate YOU to become a beneficiary. Just a thought. Admin can correct me if I am wrong.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday April 22nd, 2006 11:44 am MDT

:h: Steve is correct with one slight exception. Team Law does not knowingly accept nominations either from general partnerships for any of their general partners or from trusts for either their trustees or for the person lending consciousness and physical capacity to their own trusts’ trustee capacity. These exceptions should be self explanatory. Like Steve suggested (other than the exception noted here) any person (real or otherwise) can make donations to Team Law and when those donations demonstrate the support noted the donor is granted the privilege of nominating any other person fro a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Network Gateway”