:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Becoming a Beneficiary

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

NowKnowYe
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Becoming a Beneficiary

Postby NowKnowYe » Thursday August 3rd, 2006 6:51 am MDT

In my family, I will be the chosen one to research and act upon all matters relative to our security and well-being. General question: How do I become a "Team Law Beneficiary" if I am the actual donor? Please explain. Thanks!

nofedirs

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Becoming a Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Friday August 4th, 2006 10:13 am MDT

nofedirs-
I'm sure you'll read my reply to your other post but for others, click here.

Incidentally, I'm the "chosen one" in my family as well. My wife isn't on board yet but it's fun talking to my kids about it. If they ask if something is legal (a person riding a motorcycle without a helmet is one recent question), rather than telling them directly, I encourage them to think about it for themselves. My kids are 10 and 8 and they've already been indoctrinated by the public schools (and unfortunately me until I came to know the truth), but I'm trying to steer them back to the created-in-God's-image, right-to-pursue-happiness way of thinking. My daughter wanted help loading songs on her iPod (well it's the Corp US's iPod but I digress) so I showed her the help menu and then remained quiet. She was so proud of herself for learning how to do it on her own. This is a fundamental principle that Team Law encourages.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Becoming a Beneficiary

Postby Admin » Saturday August 5th, 2006 4:19 pm MDT

:h: Nofedirs:
The answer to your question:
nofedirs wrote:How do I become a "Team Law Beneficiary" if I am the actual donor?
Is, you don’t. Donors cannot nominate themselves.

Geibes linked his response to several sources that should clarify that answer so that you will understand it. Here is another, How do I join Team Law?

For those that really want to become Team Law beneficiaries but know no one that might be interested in making a supporting donation to Team Law to help save our country, and respectively nominate the person that helped them discover Team Law’s work, you might be interested in The Way of Kings™ offer; whenever a person purchases an asset protection system from The Way of Kings™, they make a donation and nominate their Patron for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment. Thus you can pay The Way of Kings™ the amount Team Law recognizes as a beneficial donation (plus 10%) to The Way of Kings™ and they will make a donation to Team Law and nominate their Patron (you).

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Victor
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Donations On-Line

Postby Victor » Saturday September 16th, 2006 1:57 pm MDT

If someone donates the necessary amount On-Line, how do they make their nomination for the next benificiary? Can their nomination also be done on-line?
Thanks,
victor

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Donations On-Line

Postby Admin » Sunday September 17th, 2006 8:59 am MDT

:h: Victor:
Absolutely. The donor simply designates who their nominee is in the comment space. Of course it does not hurt to send Admin a private message regarding the nomination so that we can become aware of it and of what the nominee’s Open Forum username is. Sooner or later the nominee has to let us know that or there will be no way for us to know that they are Team Law beneficiaries (our Open Forum system is anonymous.

When a donor makes such nominations they are supposed to fill out the order form information regarding nominations, so if they simply print out an order form and then provide all of that information in the comment area or in a private message to Admin. Team Law will have all of the information they need to grant the Team Law Beneficiary Endowment to the new nominee.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”