:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Team Law Group in Austin Texas —

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Veritas
Registered

Team Law Group in Austin Texas —

Postby Veritas » Wednesday August 9th, 2006 12:29 pm MDT

Is there a team law local group in Austin, Texas? Thanks.

Veritas

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Team Law Group in Austin Texas

Postby Admin » Wednesday August 9th, 2006 11:06 pm MDT

:h: Veritas:
We have no actively meeting groups anywhere at this time. In the past we had study groups around the country and when we started the web service they all found that they can get better service working directly with Team Law (main office) over the web and with electronic communication services. Local groups are especially helpful for mock trial studies. However, most Team Law beneficiaries have no cause to be in court actions so they don’t use local group services. The down side of local groups is people are tempted to create local gurus they rely on instead of simply studying the law and our history first hand to gain knowledge and experience. We were actually quite pleased when the local groups stopped meeting on their own. We expected that one day we would have local reading rooms around the country where people could go to study together, but even that dream seems to have developed into our internet services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Veritas
Registered

Postby Veritas » Thursday August 10th, 2006 1:53 pm MDT

Thank you.
What exactly do you mean by "web service"? Are you referring to technologies such as the private forum? Or are there other channels of communication that beneficiaries have?

I’m trying to get a feel of how a beneficiary would communicate with Team Law and how frequently that could occur. I understand that every situation is different but is there a limit or is it as much as need be to fulfill the learning process? One of the hurdles that I have run into learning the law is that I do not have a like minded individual here, or anywhere for that matter, that is willing to help me learn by teaching and guiding. (Not that there aren’t such people, I just have not found them) Now that Team Law has been referred to me, I can possibly see that potential and I’m in the phase of understanding if Team Law is capable and willing to support such an effort. One of the hard parts of that adventure is that I do not know the law, so how can I tell if Team Law does? I do not know how to research and study the law correctly other than looking up referenced documents and using my limited knowledge to verify. So, please be patient with my questioning while I am deciding if Team Law is worthy of my donation. Thanks again.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Team Law Group in Austin Texas

Postby Geibes » Friday August 11th, 2006 7:13 am MDT

Veritas:
So far as I can tell, there's no limit to how often you can communicate with Team Law. The forum (including Private Messages) :computer: and phone calls [phone] are the ways I have communicated with them. The phone calls are limited to certain times which are posted in Contacting Team Law. I have read that other things are in the works as well. E-mail (preferred) and I think faxes are okay to send documents to them for review but make sure to let them know to look for it. Of course Admin and the Trustee don't always have consciousness and physical capacity (they're ficticious business entities so they need to borrow it from a human being) so sometimes it may take a little while for your response. Then there's always the tapes and videos for one way communication.
veritas wrote:...that is willing to help me learn by teaching and guiding.

Team Law doesn't teach other than to teach you to do the work for yourself. They do guide however and the times I have need guidance, they have been very helpful.
veritas wrote:One of the hard parts of that adventure is that I do not know the law, so how can I tell if Team Law does?

I hear what you're saying and sometimes feel the same way. One thing to remember is that in law, a document speaks for itself. I've found that reading the documents and letting them speak has been very helpful. Also, using the Standard for Review is required to know what the relationship between you and the document (or entity that created it) is.

This How to Legal Research in Team Law's online resources has been helpful for me as well. I have thought of trying to write Law Research 101 and submit it to Team Law for review but all I have are my notes so far.

In my opinion, Team Law was worthy of my donation. Good luck with your decision, although luck has nothing to do with it. You may want to check out Way of Kings™ for a way to get nominated as a beneficiary.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Citizensoldier
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Citizensoldier » Saturday August 12th, 2006 9:12 am MDT

veritas,
I have found the educational assistance provided by Teamlaw to be phenomenal. I believe one would be well served to purchase an audiotape - it will give you an opportunity to learn more about Teamlaw as well as understand how the law applies to a specific matter of interest you want to review.

Seektofind
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Team Law group in Austin

Postby Seektofind » Saturday August 12th, 2006 4:16 pm MDT

Veritas,
Welcome to the forum! :)

We concur with geibes and citizensoldier, Team Law is certainly worthy of a donation.

We would recommend full immersion in the information already presented by Team Law, on this particular site. The 1st issue of the WARN newsletter is in fact quite remarkable and more and more insight will be gained after each subsequent reading.

We have found in some instances the reader will experience some degree of cognitive dissonance when exposed to this information. It may even anger you. When one is trying to follow the law and be true, they first must recognize the barriers that others and even they themselves have constructed that are more often than not based on pure conjecture and definitely not on fact. This will set the stage for honest study and evaluation. Team Law has repeatedly stated that you should not believe them until you have done your own research and verified the information as presented.

We are fans of the movie “The Matrix” and we identify with the following dialogue:

Morpheus contacts Neo just as the machines (posing as sinister 'agents') are trying to keep Neo from finding out any more. When Morpheus and Neo meet, Morpheus offers Neo two pills. The red pill will answer the question "what is the Matrix?" (by removing him from it) and the blue pill simply for life to carry on as before. As Neo reaches for the red pill Morpheus warns Neo "Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

We “took” the red pill. Even if you choose the blue pill at least as you study use the patriot mythology section as a reference. It will keep you “in the way”.

seektofind

427windsorman
Registered

Postby 427windsorman » Thursday February 15th, 2007 8:08 pm MST

citizensoldier wrote: I have found the educational assistance provided by Teamlaw to be phenomenal. I believe one would be well served to purchase an audiotape - it will give you an opportunity to learn more about Teamlaw as well as understand how the law applies to a specific matter of interest you want to review.

What are your recommendations as far as the first few tapes to purchase?

Return to “Network Gateway”