:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Are nominations for beneficiaries guaranteed?

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Otoman

Are nominations for beneficiaries guaranteed?

Postby Otoman » Thursday August 31st, 2006 6:17 am MDT

In other words, since I cannot nominate myself, the donor, as beneficiary, can I nominate my wife and is it guaranteed that she will achieve beneficiary status? Also, if the answer is yes, would I be aloud to communicate on her behalf with those at Team Law in regards to issues such as Land Patents? Briefly, here is our situation. Our home is solely in her name. We want to place a Land Patent on our home. However, although my wife understands and agrees with my Constitutional Beliefs, she herself is not active in knowledge searching. Since our home is in her name, she will need to be the beneficiary in order to send the proper documents, once compiled, to Team Law. Is this correct? BUT, I will have to do all the leg work with Team Law. Thanks for your patience!

John

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Are nominations for beneficiaries guaranteed?

Postby Admin » Thursday August 31st, 2006 5:21 pm MDT

:h: John:
Nominations are not guaranteed. Nominations are simply that, nominations. Here is a link that give good detail to hely you understand how our system works, How do I join Team Law?.

Team Law reserves the right to grant Team Law Beneficiary Endowments or not; however, in the over 12 years Team Law has been in existence we have never not granted a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment when a proper nomination has been made. Proper nominations are recognized each time any donor makes a donation of $695.00 or more and nominates someone other than themselves. We know of no reason why a nomination of your wife would not be granted if she received a proper nomination.

The answer to your second question is, no; you cannot intercede for a Team Law beneficiary if you are not also a Team Law beneficiary. The Team Law Beneficiary Agreement requires that beneficiaries cannot share Team Law materials or service with those that are not Team Law beneficiaries; therefore, we could not operate that way through you unless you were also a Team Law beneficiary. The problem is easily resolved within a family by securing a family endowment. If your wife was nominated as a Team Law beneficiary as you suggested, then she could make a $250.00 donation and nominate any Team Law beneficiary’s family with an endowment; and whereas, she would already be a Team Law beneficiary she obviously would not be part of those being nominated by her nominating the rest of your family (including you and any children you may have that are under 18 years old. Thus, you would then all be Team Law beneficiaries and you can do exactly as you requested.

The same thing goes when we have a Team Law beneficiary that wants to work through a lawyer, the lawyer first has to be a Team Law beneficiary, then we can work through them.

We don’t think working through another person is ever a good idea because the one the work is being done for doesn’t get the main benefit of such work, the experience of doing it, which is the best part of doing the work. Still we do have people that simply want to get the work done and they don’t care about learning how to do it and that works for them. If your wife doesn’t really understand what she is having done then it is likely that she should not do it. We feel that way about everything. We like the old adage attributed to Davy Crocket, “Be sure your right and then go ahead.”

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”