:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Thanks for the Forum!

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Zeal
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Thanks for the Forum!

Postby Zeal » Monday July 18th, 2005 7:15 pm MDT

Hello Team Law,

I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy the new Forum. I've always enjoyed the education you provide, and this tool makes it easier to learn.

I've been a Team Law beneficiary for a few years now, and my experience with you thus far is that you really know your stuff.

Thanks again,

Steve

Jim

Thanks for the new Forum!

Postby Jim » Monday July 18th, 2005 11:59 pm MDT

I would like to join Steve in thanking Team Law for this Forum and the many years of education Team Law has provided me, including the dozen or so people who I have nominated to be Beneficiaries. All of us have profited greatly from the education provided. And the Forum does indeed make this material easier to learn. It is the most consise, accurate information we have yet to see in one place. It is also the most practical and useable. Having been a Beneficiary for over ten years, I can say that Team Law has remained faithful to the Law, and dedicated to the cause of education, in the truest sense of the word (I believe the Latin word for education is educare, which means "to draw out").
Thank you,
Jim

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday July 19th, 2005 1:22 pm MDT

Thank you for you gracious comments. =D>

We aim to please and it is good to see such reviews of our work.
We believe that whenever anyone applies themselves to a diligent study of our history and law and then applies what they learn, they can expect to have the kinds of experiences you have both had.

Keep up the good work. :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”