:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

How do I know I can trust TeamLaw?

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Boswell1964

How do I know I can trust TeamLaw?

Postby Boswell1964 » Wednesday March 14th, 2007 8:09 am MDT

I am new on the forum register, so I am still a bit skeptical. I have been too trusting in the past and found quite a few schemers trying to pull me into blind trusts, literally, trusting someone else with my property rights, my sovereign rights, and educational standards. I want to believe in Team Law, but I am skeptical. The more I read, the more I begin to see, but I am still thinking "How do I send donations to Team Law, when I really do not know if they are who they say they are! I just want some kind of assurance that I am not blindly following someone into another blind trust.

Power to the people who are willing to stand up for their rights to life, liberty, persuit of happiness, and Justice for ALL.

Brenda Oswell
Skeptic, No Blind Trusts and Open Minded

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Wednesday March 14th, 2007 10:01 am MDT

Unfortunately, no one can give you the assurance you are looking for! The truth :wink: of the matter is - you can't blindly trust what Team Law (or anyone else) says/writes. Let me put it another way. If you go to court to fight a land battle, Team Law will not be there representing you (though they will help you with trial prep and the like), nor will they be held liable if you lose your land. The only way to know the truth for sure is to do the research and learn the law and history of the nation for yourself. Good for you for being skeptical as there are a lot of schemers out there. See Patriot Mythology for a long list of the tactics they use. That having been said, Team Law is the only organization that I've found that helps you learn to do the work on your own, yet is there to help if you have questions. Not that my opinion is worth anything, but I highly recommend Team Law and the best way I've found to get nominated as a beneficiary is through Way of Kings™.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Boswell1964

Not expecting perfect assurance

Postby Boswell1964 » Wednesday March 14th, 2007 1:34 pm MDT

Just wanted some kind of idea of whether it is worth the financial donations. Nothing is perfect. Perfect is just an illusion. I wanted to get an idea of what I would be getting into, before I dive in the water.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I do a lot of research on my own, and I never accept the convenient truth. I always try to find out what is hidden behind the convenient truth, but sometimes the truth is elusive and I just wanted some input by others who have become or are thinking about becoming a beneficiary.

Sincerely, Brenda Oswell

Power to the people who are willing to stand up for their sovereign rights under the Constitution of the United States of America.
Live, Learn, Open your Mind, but never trust blindly.
Life, Liberty, Persuit of Happiness, and Justice For ALL!
Skeptic, No Blind Trusts and Open Minded

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Not expecting perfect assurance

Postby Admin » Wednesday March 14th, 2007 10:02 pm MDT

:h: Brenda:
Giebes pretty well stated his response the same way we have related it to others. We adjusted it a bit with our red inserts. We expect we are about as skeptical as they come and that is exactly why there is little concern about getting involved with Team Law because we never tell anyone to do anything. Thought we constantly point out the necessity of studying the law and our history and language; without which understanding is impossible. E do not educate you, we simply help you make sure that you educate yourself properly. Further, there are no worries in making donations to Team Law if you support our work, because that is all such donations are — donations. You cannot parlay such donations into beneficiary relationships, there is no provision for such. It is a simple matter. When people believe the work we do is necessary and or worthy of their support they make donations, and for no other reasons. If they want to become beneficiaries that is an entirely different matter and it is not related to any donation that person can make. Beneficiaries are nominated by those that have been granted the privilege of making such nominations. Where Team Law has no control over you or over anything you may have there is also no possibility of any concern over any blind trust as you mentioned. All of the services provided to Team Law are also voluntarily provided and no one is paid for any services they provide to Team Law or to its beneficiaries. Thus you can relax over such matters. Still, feel free to continue to review the evidence of the resource Team Law has become by reviewing the materials we have presented on our web sites. In other words, welcome to our world and to discovering how to restore our Constitutional Republic.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”