:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Team Law.org

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Kiltit

Team Law.org

Postby Kiltit » Friday September 25th, 2009 2:26 pm MDT

Sorry to post and be bothersome, but I am unable to reach the TeamLaw.org web site. I'm only able to reach the forums page from any search engine. Typing the url in only gets me errors messages about not finding site. Has the url changed or is the main site off line? Many thanks. Mike

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Team Law.org

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Friday September 25th, 2009 6:11 pm MDT

I had a similar problem in the past. I contacted Admin about it and he said that sometimes the site is inaccessable due to some technical reason which I cannot recall specifically. There is a mirror site at www.teamlaw.net containing the same information. If you have trouble accessing teamlaw.org you should be able to go to the mirror site until teamlaw.org is back up.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday September 26th, 2009 5:38 pm MDT

:h: Mike:
Because Team Law’s website at http://www.teamlaw.org has been on the internet almost since the internet became publicly available it has been a long standing target address for web crawling spiders and robots; accordingly, our primary site name is used by some marketers as a fictitious URL for their spamming efforts. Thus, some internet provider services get reports of TeamLaw.org as if it was a spam source and accordingly they periodically block it from their service as if we were guilty of spamming. The fact is, Team Law only uses e-mail for its Open Forum system registration and communication services; which means, we never use e-mail except to verify user registration and to notify users of responses to their posts; all of which each user requests in the process of their registration on the forum.

You can always test to see if the site is online through a proxy server like Megaproxy. Just click this link to Megaproxy and when the site opens select the TRY IT FREE button. The proxy site will open and in the “ADDRESS” window enter “teamlaw.org” and select the “Surf! button. When you do, if teamlaw.org is online you will see it and know the problem you were experiencing is with your own internet service provider.

Thus, you should contact your internet provider and inform them that you want Team Law made available again through their service; you may also inform them that you will switch to a new service provider if they fail to correct the access problem. It will also be good for you to inform them that Team Law has never been a spam source and only uses e-mail internally as noted above (at the end-users request).

Of course, you can simply select the “Surf! links on this page to open the Megaproxy link to Team Law; and, as SimplyThinkDreams noted in his response, our teamlaw.org Team Law’s website is also always mirrored at teamlaw.net. The primary difference between teamlaw.org and teamlaw.net is teamlaw.org is designed to operate with frames and teamlaw.net is designed from a quick-page-turning template; thus, when you are on teamlaw.org your browser always shows the website address as just “teamlaw.org”; and, when you are on the [url=http://www.teamlaw.net]teamlaw.new[url] site your browser always shows the complete address for the page you are on within [url=http://www.teamlaw.net]our website[url].

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Vzeng1 » Saturday September 26th, 2009 6:11 pm MDT

Maybe this problem I am having is related.

For about 4 months, logging into the teamlaw.org forum has been impossible. Though the site login page appears to recognize my login credentials, it immediately boots me out even after multiple tries. The only remedy I have is to go to teamlaw.net and login to that sit'es forum. This is rather annoying but since there is a workaround for me, I haven't complained until now. I suspected all along it may have something to do with not having the newest Internet Explorer version. Other computers I've used to access the .org site work if they have IE newer than Version 6.

Vzeng1

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday September 26th, 2009 6:42 pm MDT

:h: Vzeng1:
We believe the problem you experienced is caused by a combination of things:
  1. When we first opened our forum we used a direct site address (teamlawproductions.com/phpBB/) to get to the Open Forum system.
  2. Thus, if you programmed that address as part of a hotlink button on your computer or as part of a favorites link in your browser it will have worked perfectly and in combination with the cookie link that recalled your password.
  3. Later, we registered the Domain name teamlawforum.net; and, respectively that name change also changed the cookie that recalls your password.
  4. Thus, you must also change your hotlink buttons and you browser favorites to reflect the Domain name of our forum.
  5. If you do not the old address will still work but when the site attempts to recall your login, it will not work.
The reason your access to the site works when you enter through [url=http://www.teamlaw.net]Team Law[url] is you are using the proper Domain name to access the site.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Kiltit

Re: teamlaw.org

Postby Kiltit » Friday November 13th, 2009 7:50 pm MST

:h: Inserted by Admin:
Oops! Admin hit the wrong button and while attempting to edit a simple punctuation error on this post—irretrievably deleting the contents of the post. Accordingly, we apologize to the original author Kiltit. Thus the following is merely a paraphrased rendition of the original post. We generated it from our response; and, hopefully we caught the gist of the original.
:t^: [hr][/hr] :h: Admin:
I have been reviewing the teamlaw.net site and noticed that though the site still has pop-up links for terms like “Republic” it does not have links on the term “Democracy” like the old teamlaw.org site did. Is there any way to get the old links to the term “Democracy”?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: teamlaw.org

Postby Admin » Monday November 16th, 2009 5:38 pm MST

:h:
We have checked the sites and find that the links are all still intact. When the teamlaw.net site was developed the content of teamlaw.org was not changed. In other words, the two sites were from the beginning identical sites so far as content goes. As the sites are both regularly updated, all changes that are posted on one are immediately reflected on the other. Thus, the two sites are what is called “mirrored sites”.

Accordingly, all of the links found on the one also function on the other with the same content.

The primary difference between the two sites is one (teamlaw.org) is constructed using the old “frame” technology while the other (teamlaw.net) was constructed using templates. Initially, frames worked quite a bit faster because they did not have to recreate the whole screen, instead they only changed the frames as they changed. Then the browsers started to actually sense components that don’t change in template driven pages so the template driven pages became just as fast or faster than frame based pages.

The reason we like teamlaw.net best is, template driven pages entire address for the page is in the browser’s window; so, we can post a particular page address and the entire page comes up. If do that on teamlaw.org, all you see is the content of the frame and the rest of the site with its links and menu are missing.

Still, all changes posted on either site are also posted on the other and both sites remain mirrored even though they each have their own look and feel.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Network Gateway”