:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Beneficeries ???

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

Mountain Goat

Beneficeries ???

Postby Mountain Goat » Monday January 18th, 2010 10:41 pm MST

I have been reading this forum for a few months. I love the info I have received, what an eye opener! Just when I think I'm getting into the "meat" of understanding I am told that the info I seek is reserved for Team Law beneficiaries. However I feel that becoming a Team law Beneficiary is close to impossible because one must be nominated and there is no way to rally for a nomination. I have been to the Way of Kings and registered, yet I am still searching for answers that seem to be out of my reach. Have I missed something?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Beneficeries ???

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 19th, 2010 4:29 am MST

:h: Mountain Goat:
Though, it is impossible for us to know what you missed, from the information you provided in your inquiry; however, it is obvious that you missed something because there are certainly many ways to “rally” support for receiving a nomination. Thus, we expect if you didn’t get your answer from the How do I join Team Law? links or from the respective main menu items on Team Law’s website, you would be wise to call our Trustee using the information provided on our Contacting Team Law page. We are certain that you can discover your answer through that means.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”