:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Verbal communication ?

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

drsdvm
Registered

Verbal communication ?

Postby drsdvm » Wednesday June 15th, 2005 11:53 am MDT

Greetings;
I am new to this organization and would be interested in joining but feel some what in need of talking to someone briefly about how Team Law would specifically deal with my concerns. For example; would a land patent be best for my situation, correspondance with the IRS, handling levies and liens etc.
If there is any way that can occur I would appreciate it. I am not looking for free advice more or less general protocols.

Sincerely, Tom.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday June 15th, 2005 7:05 pm MDT

:h: Tom:
Of course, you may call the office at any time. Should you want to talk with our Trustee, please call during the call times listed on our website through the main menu link to: Contacting Team Law.

Team Law beneficiaries receive an additional private office phone number on their Team Law Beneficiary Agreement. If you are not a Team Law beneficiary, then please turn to the Welcome Beneficiaries article in the WARN newsletter Vol. 1 Issue 1, where you should find what you are looking for (when following this procedure the number on the online the WARN newsletter volume 1 issue 1.

We hope this information is helpful to you. :thumbright:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Network Gateway”