:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Teamlaw Interest/Development

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

2cb

Teamlaw Interest/Development

Postby 2cb » Wednesday July 7th, 2010 9:33 pm MDT

To Admin:
I am very pleased with your efforts and goals, and would like to know if you have any interest in expanding the base behind your efforts, specifically, I am interested to know if you would do any interviews with some of the bigger names/hosts on various patriot-based radio networks that broadcast over the internet/shortwave.

I was a little shocked to learn about Team Law, and only found it accidently; however, your efforts seem correct to me according to all my intense studies in the last 15 years.

Specifically, people really would like to know:
  1. Evidence of people owning property/land that do not pay property taxes (other than pastor-type exemptions).
  2. Evidence of people obtaining land patents.
  3. Evidence of military support behind a dejure president.
I did read a post that said evidence of military support behind a dejure president will not be made public; however, I think this is a critical issue to those who might otherwise take your efforts seriously. Even if it has no real meaning to your efforts, evidence of such backing does have meaning to those who wonder if your efforts might have a chance of being taken seriously.

I only found out about Team Law in a forum debunking Sam Kennedy's program on Republic Broadcasting where it appeared his "letters to all 50 governors" and "dejure Grand Juries" scam had also stolen some of your important claims.

Personally, I think your efforts, if substantiated in some way, are the most important aspect of the "Patriot Movement", yet you are almost completely unheard of, and unknown in the community, as far as I can tell.

Please consider such an offer. I am very sad that your efforts are not more well-known, and wonder what the reason is for that - legitimate or not. Free archives of the show (with Frank, owner/host of American Voice Radio) will allow people to forward your message to other patriots. The archives on your website don't provide the information most people will be curious about, as stated above.

Also, many links on your website are broken. There is stuff on the net to freely check for broken links on websites; otherwise, I can point them out to you as I find them again.

Patriots are being pulled in a 1000 different directions these days by various "leaders", but I really think that your efforts are the kind people should be focusing on, and I hope you can give evidence of legitimacy to more people via radio so that you have a strong base behind you.

I should add that I made this post because after informing a few owners of patriot networks about your work, I consolidated the 3 points that attracted interest in the post above. If interested, the owners/hosts instructed me to reply affirmatively, and I assume they would go ahead and prepare to interview you.

Thank you, Chad.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teamlaw Interest/Development

Postby Admin » Friday July 9th, 2010 10:14 pm MDT

:h: Chad:
Thank you for your interest and support.
Of course, we are always interested in expanding our contact base. We expect one day “Team Law” will be a name known by everyone. However, that kind of thing takes people doing what you are suggesting you are doing; which is, following the admonition found in Admin’s signature to every message posted on the forum: “Tell everybody about Team Law!”

Though we did turn down Channel 9 News (NBC) Anchor Ward Lucas’ offer to interview Governor Madsen, when we did, Ward asked: “Why?”
Gov. Madsen’s answer was simple: “Because you are too ignorant to give a reasonable interview.”
Ward responded: “So, how do I cure my ignorance if you won’t do an interview with me?”
This discussion was held outside of the place where Team Law was about to have a meeting. Gov. Madsen said, “Well, we are about to have a meeting here and if the people in attendance don’t mind we could focus the meeting on the history lesson you need to understand what’s going on around you, then we could provide you with that education in about two hours.”
Ward checked his watch and asked if his camera man would mind staying, they made a few phone calls and arranged to stay. We asked the group and they were happy to have the opportunity to hear the review. So, the meeting began and we provided Ward with a factual based review of the history of the United States of America and Corp. U.S. providing him with the actual documents and records that showed exactly what happened right up through the formation of the corporate state known as the “State of Colorado” and our discovery of the truth through Gov. Madsen’s election and seating in the original jurisdiction State’s governor’s seat. Ward was free to ask question all of the way through the history lesson and when it was through was amazed with the facts. He then asked if he could do the interview. We approved of the interview so long as we retained the copyright and the last right of refusal of any published material. He agreed so long as we acknowledged that his news station would retain the copyright as well. We agreed so long as that included our last right of refusal. The agreement was set and he did the interview. Thereafter, when NBC was about to air the show, Ward sent Team Law a copy of the story as it would be aired and we approved of its publication.

That was the only interview we ever handled that way and it was only handled that way because Ward Lucas was known for doing hatchet jobs on every so called patriot group he reviewed. The problem with those reports was not Ward’s reporting style it was his ignorance of the history of our nation and the nature of those bodies that most people consider governments.

We relate that story about that interview because outside of that event, we have always taken every interview offered; however, we never solicit interviews. So, interviews are only offered when people spread the word to their favorite broadcasters.

With that in mind, it sounds like you have made contact with several such broadcasting interviewers. We always welcome such opportunities; so, you can pass that word along—we welcome the opportunity.

We expect the reason our efforts seem correct to you is you have intensely studied law and history for the last 15 years. Though we also expect that in that process of study if you did not follow something similar to our Standard for Review, the answers to the many questions that would have arisen through your course of study limited your ability to connect the dots. With Team Law’s help, we expect those dots are now coming together.

We recognize the three points of interest you acknowledged people want to know about; however, we address each of those points in a different way; accordingly:
  1. The only parties that pay property taxes are those that contract for the same. No one has ever been charged property tax for “land” (see Land 101 for the definition of land). Accordingly, we would ask anyone that believes they have been so charged to prove it. Thus, the reason people have such a desire to see “evidence” of such a thing is based upon their own lack of knowledge. Beyond that, Team Law is limited from providing any private information regarding any of its beneficiaries and or their relationships; which makes providing such evidence impossible. Still, it is quite a simple thing for people to learn how that works if they are Team Law beneficiaries. That level of educational support is limited to Team Law beneficiary support.
  2. The evidence of people obtaining land patent is found in any BLM office or through their online service. In the United States of America, land patents are virtually the only form of Title available. The simple fact remains; the land patent is the Title to virtually every parcel of land in the country. Thus, that evidence is a simple thing to find for anyone willing to look in those records.
  3. The only evidence necessary to see that the military will support the original jurisdiction government is our nations Constitutions and the oaths each member of the military takes. The key to that one is again; the people have to learn the law and then apply it.
That is what Team Law is all about: we help people learn how to learn the law and how to apply it.

What most people want when they claim they will do what is necessary when they get such evidences is just an excuse for continuing to do what they are already doing—that is nothing, when it comes to learning that which they are already required to do—learn the law.

They imagine that with such evidences they would feel the warm and fuzzy feelings that it is, Ok for them to do what is necessary. That imagination is something that will never help them.

The only way for the people of this nation (or anywhere else, for that matter) to save themselves from their current circumstances is they must take their current personal obligations and responsibilities seriously and learn the law and apply it. No people can ever be free without it; no nation can remain free without it—for a government of the people, for the people and by the people to work the people cannot remain ignorant—they must learn the law and apply it. There is no other way.

And, when they people take that responsibility seriously and do it; their freedom is inevitable—not by revolution but by simple application of the law.

Debunking the fallacies promoted by Sam Kennedy, and the like is easy. All you have to do is compare what they say to the simple facts and poof; their own words will hang them. You don’t have to delve too far into their myths to discover that fact.

Again, we do not like to focus on other’s work; thus, though we are from time to time aware that people like Sam Kennedy allege they accomplished things we did we prefer to let their myths be debunked by others, like you. Again, that is why we consistently tell people not to believe any third party regarding matters like law and history. Instead, we ask people to awaken to the necessity of doing your own research firsthand. That is the only way to know for yourself what the law is and what it says. Even then, if you don’t follow the Standard for Review your chances of understanding the law are almost nil. You must understand it from its source.

You imply that we are almost unknown in “the community”; however, that is a simple matter to rectify if the people that do know about us start making it known that they want to hear from us in that “community”. Of course, that can also shake up the community. When Team Law was the new kid on the block (over 15 years ago), we were invited to several patriot and tax protestor events. You may have attended such an event/convention. Several speakers are asked to present material to the attendees. All of the speakers also have booths where they can sell their wares between presentations. The way it works is, a presenter stands up and tells their story and after their presentation, anyone that is interested goes over to their booth and buys things. The problem for the other presenters was that from the time our Trustee got up to talk, at every break thereafter the people crowd around our booth and don’t visit the other’s booths anymore after that presentation. Thus, though the promoters very much liked our work and even used our Trustee for keynote speeches and multiple presentations to highlight the conference (because that was what the people wanted to hear), the other presenters would not come to such events/conventions if we were going to be there; so, the invitations stopped coming.

The second half of such a problem is that when people hear what we have to say they recognize it debunks much of what they have heard elsewhere; so, they actually start doing what we say —that being— study the law and its history firsthand. When people begin to do that they learn to debunk the mythology for themselves and they are not so quickly swindled by predatory marketers.

Back in those days the internet was a brand new thing that most people knew nothing about. Thus, there were no such radio shows like those to which you referred. Again, we welcome the opportunity to participate in such interviews. We have even contemplated starting a regular radio broadcast of our own. We are open to entertain offers related to such an opportunity. One thing is for certain, whenever we have done radio and television broadcasts the ratings for that show go up.

You also indicated that you have found some broken links on our sites. However, we are not aware of any. We have the best professional internet development software in the business in house and we will check for broken links. However, even the best software can miss on that service. The problem with such software is it can show broken links where the links work quite well; thus, looking through the report system to find such links and repair them can be quite tedious. Thus, we also rely on people like you to keep us informed if any links go inactive for any reason. With you report (though non-specific), we ran the link checker and found a few potential problems. Those were corrected. We did not complete that work today so we will have to get back to it later. If you (or anyone) finds any part of our websites that have broken links, improper spelling or grammar (even in posts made by Admin), we always appreciate the input. All such errors or omissions are checked and corrected ASAP. So, thanks again for the input.

You are correct in noting the people “are being pulled in a 1000 different directions these days by various "leaders"”; however, alleging a need for “evidence of legitimacy” is implies that you do not understand what Team Law is and or what we do. The bottom line: we merely help people learn how to learn the law, its history and language, through which they learn how to apply the law. Thus, the only thing that could possibly interfere with that purpose and our function would be if the people actually already knew the law and if they were actually living in accord with it and applying it to control the government and all that it creates. Of course, that has not happened and is not happening. Instead the people are awakening to the knowledge that something is wrong and they are starting to look for answers. But that is the very thing that has created the hodgepodge of “leaders” that are swaying the people “to and fro by every wind of doctrine”— pulling them “in a 1000 different directions”. The remedy? Again, stop listening to third party presenters and start following the Standard for Review to learn the law and apply it from your own firsthand experience and study of the law itself. Team Law can help. In fact, that is our primary function. We will not do your work for you; we simply help people learn how to do it for themselves.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

2cb

Postby 2cb » Friday July 16th, 2010 5:33 am MDT

1st, i would like to state my appreciation and respect for the logic and reason presented in answers from "Admin", tedious as they may be to comprehend and engage :) i hope others value that also, and keep the forums as a place for an intelligent path toward knowledge.

2nd, according to the forum rules:

“External Links” is defined as any: off site internet address, e-mail address, telephone number, physical address or anything that directs any Forum System user to any source outside of Team Law’s Forum System or Team Law’s websites.

i think this is an overly broad definition for "External Links", as it would encompass any name of a man, especially if somewhat known by the public, any reference to law/codes, any source to support or evidence a statement, any source of helpful/useful information, etc. it makes me scared to write anything given the stiff penalities of violating this rule (2 strikes and you are banned forever!) any word or phrase i type could "direct a Forum System user to" a dictionary, or in some cases, even a search engine or the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. maybe it would be more prudent to say something like:

"... or any[thing] OTHER SIMILAR CONTACT INFORMATION that directs a[ny] Forum System user to a SPECIFIED source outside of Team Law’s Forum System or Team Law’s websites."

Though we also expect that in that process of study if you did not follow something similar to our Standard for Review, the answers to the many questions that would have arisen through your course of study limited your ability to connect the dots.

yes, the Standard for Review Team Law provides the basic knowledge for those that study and work with law/codes; however, it is much easier said than done! the "devil is in the details" when it comes to performing the tasks in the Standard for Review!

i submit this portion of my reply now to avoid losing everything from a "browser crash".

Jonrocks
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Jonrocks » Saturday July 17th, 2010 1:15 pm MDT

Admin:

Regarding the interview with Ward Lucas, do you mind sharing the date the program was aired? I would like to search for an archive of the show, unless you know where I could find it.

Thank you.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday July 18th, 2010 8:05 am MDT

:h: Jonrocks:
We do not recall the date; it was over 14 years ago and has had no relevance since that time.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

2cb

Postby 2cb » Friday July 23rd, 2010 1:25 am MDT

Ok, sorry for the delay in my reply. After talking with a number of hosts, this is my conclusion:

I am not happy to hear whiners and complainers say "nothing is fair, everything is corrupt" when the average Joe Patriot doesn't understand how courts operate, and does not understand how to make a court record of clear, concise, logical facts that present a well-formed legal argument.

On the other hand, I am not happy to hear "believe what we say, and join our $700 (or whatever) club, and we will show you the secrets and help you, but we won't provide evidence that we are consistently successful".

And despite acknowledging the flaws of Joe Patriot, I do think that Team Law must be able to present clear evidence of consistent success in:
  1. Defeating property theft based on no-payment of property tax. Team Law can say "show us the evidence of any such contract", but that isn't going to convince many, or any, to join Team Law. People want to see evidence of consistent success, or they really don't care about it. They have already seen plenty of claims, and plenty of failures.[hr][/hr] :h: The following red inserts (like this one) were inserted by Admin:
    Chad, we have no idea what you are referring to here. Team Law makes no such claims. In fact, Team Law has clearly published that those that owe property taxes are bound by the terms of their agreement to do so. Thus, if such taxpayers stop paying their property taxes, they can look forward to the property that secures that agreement being taken as the collateral they offered to secure that obligation.

However, that has nothing to do with the fact that there are those that have no such obligations. IT also has nothing to do with the fact that those obligations are easy to eliminate in accord with the terms of those agreements and 100% in concert with the statutory provisions of the corporate state (that is to say, they agree with the process). Team Law makes no claims outside of our observation that the people are already obligated to know the law; nonetheless, they remain in ignorance of it waiting for others to tell them what to do. But, that does not work. You have to study the law yourself, firsthand; and, you have to have resources that can help you make sure you understand what you learn correctly. That is why Team Law exists and why we created the Standard for Review tool as a baseline guide.
    [hr][/hr]
  2. Ditto with Land Patents. Team Law can say "look them up for yourself", but most hosts are already busy enough as it is, and they don't have time to research Team Law claims for Team Law to get Team Law evidence on behalf of Team Law. The burden of proof is really on the shoulders of Team Law to support their claims, and show a consistent record of success.[hr][/hr]Again, we have no idea what you are referring to when you allege Team Law made such claims regarding land patents. Team Law merely relates the simple facts regarding land patents. The laws relating to the subject are quite clear. Which is why show what we do on our websites regarding land patents. Throughout this country the simple fact remains—the land patent is the Title to the land; and if does not eliminate your right to contract. Accordingly, it does not limit you from using the property appurtenant to your land as collateral for either loans or property taxes. It does secure you as a landowner; which also means that it secures your sovereign electoral rights over government. Again, that is why Team Law promotes the necessity of securing your Land Patent secured Land rights—to win our country back we must do three things:
    1. Secure our Title to the Land.
    2. Learn the law.
    3. And finally, apply the law.
    There is no other way! Again, that is why Team Law does what we do.
    [hr][/hr]
  3. Ditto for support of the military. The claim has been made that the chair of the JCS has stated support of a dejure gov’t, and despite this being a major point for those that would support Team Law, Team Law merely replies that it is irrelevant, and people must learn the law and learn to apply it. That is not good enough for a population that has seen endless corruption of our law and our courts and executive enforcement in violation of law/rights, and codes/privileges.[hr][/hr]It is sad that you have that opinion. Again, we acknowledge that such an opinion is based upon ignorance. It is apparent that you do not understand the mechanics of what we have set out to do. So, let’s review a bit of the details regarding the facts. The military is obligated by law to follow its Commander in Chief; which for now is the Corp. U.S. President Obama. They are also obligated by law, and by the oath the law requires each person in military service to take, to obey, honor and defend the Constitution of the United States of America even against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Accordingly, when the people awaken to the necessity of learning the law and applying it to restore our nation, even with lawful elections (as described in said Constitution) the military is obligated to support the results of such an election and the respective will of the people. That is what the military said they would do in the National Security Counsel—of course, the language the JCS Chief used to say that was: “What Governor Madsen is doing out there in Colorado is legal, lawful and correct; and, if they accomplish what they have set out to do, we will recognize that President of the United States of America as the President of the United States of America and give them full military support.” Some people see that as an incredible statement. We acknowledge that; however, we also note that statement is nothing more than anyone should expect from them. Another thing, as noted that statement was made before the National Security Counsel; which is the Corp. U.S.’s advisory counsel regarding national security matters. Thus, the effect of that statement was simply an acknowledgment that what Team Law was doing, and continues to do, is legal, lawful and correct. Finally, you must ask yourself what it is that we do. We simply help people awaken to the necessity of their already obvious obligations—the people must learn the law and then they must apply it. Then once they so awaken, we help them learn how to learn the law along with its history and language so that they can learn how to apply the law. The people must self-educate using their own work and resources. They have to stop trusting third-party resources and they must study the law itself using the Standard for Review. Thus, again, we do not see the JCS statement as being anything unusual. Rather, it is exactly what the law obligates them to do. We expect nothing less.

When you reference all of the things the people have experienced that indicates the law does not work for them; that is all because they have not learned the law and or applied it properly. The ignorant cannot hope to use that which they do not know. It would be like trying to cut a cake with a sledgehammer; it simply will not work. Liberty cannot be maintained by either the ignorant or the unwilling.
    [hr][/hr]
So, as I said, I can understand both sides. Joe Patriot doesn't know how to operate in courts nor make convincing court records based on facts. Team Law claims they can accomplish the aforementioned, yet demands people join before getting assistance toward those goals, without providing factual evidence of their claims.[hr][/hr]Team Law has no membership and nothing to join. Please review our response to the question: “How do I join Team Law?[hr][/hr]In the final analysis, I think Team Law must demonstrate consistent success of their claims before they will gain any widespread support. Until then, people will think of Team Law as just another pay-triot black hole.[hr][/hr]All of Team Law’s services are provided by volunteers at no charge; thus, your allegation regarding “pay” makes no sense.[hr][/hr]Team Law can provide such evidence without violating privacy. If anyone refuses to pay property tax, the arms of the state will attempt to confiscate such property, and to prevent it, there will be a court record. And if Team Law is successfully acquiring defensible Land Patents, there will also be records of those. Names can be deleted and presented to hosts for review.[hr][/hr]Again, Team Law has consistently debunked the current Patriot Mythological belief property taxes can be ignored and not paid because they filed some kind of paper. Such a foolhardy concept came from sources other than Team Law. We have consistently shown the way out of property taxes is clear—fulfill the terms of the contract and or its statutory obligations.

And, the court records are clear and abundant proving the lawful effect of land patents. In fact, in the history of this country no land patent has ever been defeated in court. If you have read our website publications you would see we have provided quite a few such cases and you can do your own research to confirm that fact. However, if you expect a land patent to obviate either your right to contract or your respective contractual obligations just because some predatory marketer sells you on a bill of goods, that will not happen. Alleging such myths relate to Team Law is ridiculous—we have been debunking the same from the beginning.
[hr][/hr]I will check back for any replies, thank you for your efforts and time.

Chad[hr][/hr]As a side note, I think we all can generally acknowledge that we cannot get most people to do anything, including acquiring knowledge of law. The best that can be practically accomplished is to get that few that care, a very small minority of people in the USA; and, most of those are working within the current paradigms (futile IMHO) to make the current paradigms better. So, it is only a minority of a minority that is concerned with dejure gov't, and most all of those are awaiting violent solutions of one form or another; as they see no other way anymore. But, those are the ones that would support Team Law, and they have no more patience - reasonable as that may be or not, that is the general consensus of that "minority within a minority" that is concerned with re-establishment of dejure gov’t. [hr][/hr]The saddest part of that rhetorical belief is, those that believe it relegate themselves to doing little or nothing in regard to the obvious cause and effect that placed them in that dilemma. They are there because they are ignorant and the cure to that malady is too simple—learn the law and apply it. Those most animated in that position are too busy working as unknowing agent provocateurs selling others on joining them in their state of animated waiting for anarchy. In doing so they not only fail themselves but they have to fail in any faith they may have had in their Creator; because His laws also require them to learn the law and apply it. If they would do that one simple thing, they would actually become part of the only solution to their dilemma—but, alas—as you proclaim, they have given up and are now merely awaiting the onslaught.

The problem with providing what you desire is it is already available to you if you will work for it following the Standard for Review as Team Law has shown. Team Law can help. We can help our beneficiaries best. Still, even with them, we do not do their work for them. They simply learn how to do it themselves. Team Law helps by guiding them.

The bottom line: all Team Law does is help people learn how to learn. We never do your work for you. What you continue to ask us for is evidence that you can learn the law and apply it; but, no one can do that for you. Only you can—and when you do you will discover what you are asking for from your own work.
:t^: [hr][/hr]

Infinitcell
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Infinitcell » Friday July 23rd, 2010 3:13 pm MDT

Dear 2cb,
Team Law admonishes people to believe no one; rather, prove the word through your own firsthand research. When we do our own research, we can decide what or who is worthy of our support (This is an extremely important decision with far reaching implications/consequences).

I think it is weak practice, if not fatal, to simply believe what others say. When we do our own research and make discoveries, the nature of the knowledge gained will be infinitely more powerful than the learning that comes with a presentation of facts.

While it would be better to have more people behind a certain direction in law, it only takes a few to learn and apply the law to cause the necessary changes.

The information that we need to learn, honor, obey and sustain the law is present.

I personally have done some research and made discoveries that have left me with a completely clear understanding that property taxes, traffic cases, etc., can be eliminated legally and lawfully, amongst other things. Navigating courts, and upholding the law, with all the rules and procedures, I also understand is another matter, one I am still working on, along with making further discoveries of law.

When I have made certain realizations and discoveries, from primary sources, in the public record, standing as immutable, personal truth and fact, I decided that Team Law was worth of my support; Therefore, I found a donor willing to nominate me for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment.

The point is; it doesn't really matter what someone has or has not done before you. There is a way, reality is; and, it is up to us to make decisions that will reflect our highest potential: merely following someone's pattern or advice falls short of this potential; We must understand the exact, and unique circumstances of every situation in order to act accordingly; When we act in accord with an understanding of the exact nature of the parties and relationships, in support of the law, we will be ultimately successful.

It does not matter to me what the Joint Chiefs of Staff said, whether they say it now, or will say in the future. My understanding of law is such that they must support the Original Jurisdiction United States, whether they know it or not. Those that know the law can compel that performance with the tools available.

It does not matter to me if anyone has ever legally and lawfully eliminated taxes. My understanding of law states that such a thing is possible. And, with the proper application of law, even in the face of reticent or possibly hostile agents of the corporate states and or Corp. US, again, the proper performance can be compelled.

I have not personally experienced this, or know of any situation which is directly known to me of said property tax elimination; however, again, with the understanding of certain facts and truths, I know that the aforementioned elimination is possible.

It is like knowing that a vehicle equipped with an electronic governor, (in a world where all vehicles are manufactured with one) limited to a speed of 75mph, even though it is physically capable of going faster, once removed, will have its potential top speed increased, in the face of not having done it before or knowing anyone personally or directly who has done it before; but, the effect arises as a matter of law, or principle of the relationships of the nature of the objects interacting within a system. Someone who does not understand mechanics and electronics (in the aforementioned world), probably would disbelieve and think that all cars must go 75mph at most, faster speeds being impossible, simply because they didn't observe it and cannot imagine how such a thing is possible.

Before Team Law existed, all these truths were there; and, if we followed the Standard for Review, learned and applied the law, we could reproduce the results certain individuals associated with Team Law have had, or even surpass them. I am glad the body of individuals that comprise Team Law exists.

It seems like you are still deciding whether Team Law is worthy of your support or not; I wish you the best in your journey of discovery.

I will leave you with the testimony that, as a beneficiary, the support I have received is worth 10x what it could have cost, actually, in my humble opinion, since certain aspects of the support I have received is priceless, the ratio is more appropriately labeled as infinite. The quality of my life has improved. Wealth, in and of itself, cannot bring happiness.

Respectfully,
InfiniTcell

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Friday July 23rd, 2010 8:04 pm MDT

Chad,
It is my speculation that many beneficiaries would love to see more people interested in the work done by Team Law. However, it is not our duty as beneficiaries to prove anything to anyone so that we may convince them to believe our claims. In fact, Team Law has repeatedly stated not to believe their claims; rather, individuals should do their own research and learn for themselves. Exercising the sovereignty that was granted to us by the Creator requires that we know the law and how to apply it. Personally, I have tried to share a lot of information regarding law with a diverse number of people from all different walks of life. Sometimes I show them the evidence that would be needed to prove my claims in court. Unfortunately, many when presented with material evidence do not even know what it means or why the evidence proves material facts in case. Most people aren't willing to do the work necessary to gain a proper understanding which can only come from a firsthand study of the law. Even if Team Law disclosed all of the evidence to show their success it would do no good to a person who does not understand how evidence is used in law. In order to understand why Team Law is correct, one would have to have the requisite knowledge to understand their presentation. Such requisite knowledge can only be learned by a firsthand study of the law.

How can you tell if someone is correct if you don't check their work? You cannot. Therefore, it would be of no use to the ignorant to be presented with all sorts of evidence backing a certain claim. Anyone serious about learning the law and applying it is going to do their own work. That is what Team Law is all about. I doubt any beneficiaries or the Trustee care about those who are unwilling to do their own work; rather, their concern lies with helping those who are actively studying the law because they know it’s the only way.

When you stated that the people who are interested in reseating the de jure government are a "minority in a minority" I believe you are correct. I believe so due to personal experience in trying to awaken others to the truth.

Another point I would like to touch on is that you claim you can join Team Law. However, such a thing is impossible. One can receive a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment, when someone else nominates them. No one can pay $695 (or any other amount) and become a member of Team Law. If fact, any funds sent to Team Law are donations unless they are for the purchase of training materials such as audio CDs and video DVDs. Team Law's training materials are open to everyone for purchase not just beneficiaries. Any person who donates a total of $695 is merely granted the privilege of nominating any other person other than themselves for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment. Some people have trouble grasping this concept and believe you can join Team Law. However, they apparently do not understand what a beneficiary is in comparison to a member. On the other hand, those who do their own research will come to a proper understanding based on fact and truth rather than a misunderstanding based in ignorance.

2cb

Postby 2cb » Saturday July 24th, 2010 12:49 pm MDT

i understand all this. many people are far beyond knowing what the truth is in law and codes. the point i am making is: that means nothing. the facts in law and codes mean nothing! WHO CARES what the truth in law is when judges can deny evidence, deny witnesses, deny codes on one side; while allowing the other side to enter any junk evidence it wants, paid liar witnesses, and misleading codes; presenting such to juries of morons; thereafter having a corrupt judge alter/destroy court records?

are you all really waiting for "fair trials" ?
is that what this is about? finding "truth in law and codes" and then thinking you will get a fair trial? if that is what Teamlaw expects, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! been there, done that.

please correct me if i am mistaken. i thought TeamLaw had consistent proven success - at least, that is what one would gather after reading the materials on the website.

you know what? i admire what the 2 previous posts have said. and i admire and endorse 97% of the information on the TeamLaw website.

but after over 15 years of hard core experience myself, i will tell you: you don't have enough time in life. you all will be dead before you ever acquire every trick in the book needed, and drag thru every appeal required, to do anything you want to do. that's the sad fact, IMHO.

i am not going to argue with any of you. i have nothing to argue about with any of you. but until you have 1000 year lifespans, you're dreaming, IMHO. possibly, some of you think there will be some divine intervention because of your high moral character; good luck with that too. i wanted to promote TeamLaw, because it is saying and doing all things right and good and just; but anyone who has done the work beyond the talk will tell you: we are living under tyranny and despotism. not justice or law.

furthermore, even if one or a few succeed in TeamLaw type endeavors (those previously mentioned), that doesn't pave the path for others. the masses of people required to make achievements on those paths, to restore dejure govt, will still remain an implausability. not to be pessimistic, just realistic. the sacrifice required is 150 years overdue, and more and more unachieveable with every passing day.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe. -- Thomas Jefferson

do you know why Thomas Jefferson said that?
because dense populations breed dependency, and a dependent people are subject to despotism and slavery. the NWO doesn't want to kill everyone, they love dense and dependent populations. they despise independent free agrarian populations, which was mainly what our dejure govt was structured for. the best of our past was the best for our future as well - caretakers of sustainable productive fruitful agrarian and wild lands, providing the opportunity for free time, study, and creativity/inventiveness.

off topic, i apologize. just a final note.

ZandarKoad
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby ZandarKoad » Monday July 26th, 2010 8:32 pm MDT

Chad, you speak as if there is some alternative that has not been considered. If there exists some alternative that is both lawful and moral, please bring it to the table. I for one cannot conceive such a path other than the one that is plain.

As to the injustice practiced by judges and the like, I say all the more reason to be perfect in your application of the law. If everyone else is destroying the law, and trampling upon it with their actions, then it is all the more critical that you follow it if for no other reason than to preserve it.

But, you may find in the end that the difficulties encountered in the courts may stem from some deeper more fundamental moral or spiritual laws which have as yet gone ignored in your applications. I only speak of my own experiences. When I'm following the most ancient laws, I find no reason to even be in the courts. Indeed, I've entered the courts, made perfect arguments and lost (at the trial level), only to find that the goal I was trying to accomplish had already been achieved through total circuitous methods.

I had the EXACT same questions before being nominated. I thought Team Law should write a book telling the world... Look for some of my first posts on these forums. You'll find my old arguments there.
I will know the Law.

2cb

Postby 2cb » Monday July 26th, 2010 10:48 pm MDT

all the beneficiaries seem very intelligent and knowledgeable here, but after spending a "fair amount" of time reading TeamLaw material on the website and forum (30 hours or so, more than the average Joe with a little curiousity), i don't have enough information to decide whether TeamLaw's efforts will be productive or not, and i am more blurry as to what those efforts are after posting and reading the responses.

to bring this back on topic, if TeamLaw wants a broader base and wants to be more active in whatever it is doing (i assume it's main focus is restoring dejure govt, while simultaneously affording land ownership and freedom from the defacto), i would still emphasize that it needs better PR, Public Relations.

and i don't have to read more to know that. if TeamLaw has realistic goals toward those ends just mentioned, and needs more support, it needs better PR. somebody has to figure out a way to capture minds with convincing argument and compeling evidence that TeamLaw can and will accomplish it's goals, in order for a broader base of people to find TeamLaws efforts worthy of their time/efforts/money.

maybe it is impossible to do that and requires a long journey for someone to find out those things for themselves; but if that is the case, you can't expect broad support. most people won't risk their time for such an effort. i know from experience, because i have talked to many (about 8 that have done work similar to TeamLaw), about TeamLaw, referencing materials on the website, and they ALL lost their attention for the reasons i have previously cited.

a person can have the best product in the world, but without good PR/advertising, the product won't get sold. and many that would be interested in the type of things TeamLaw is about, are cynical, and their minds are not being captured.

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Vzeng1 » Tuesday July 27th, 2010 12:23 pm MDT

Hi CB,
Like you, I share the same concerns as you that the message brought forth by Team Law to inspire the people to learn the Law and apply it - is a message that gets lost in the masses and is not largely acted on. It is undesputed that the study of Law and the methods to properly execute the Law is largely perceived as having no value to the natural man (and woman). It has been said here before that two things always can be used to motivate mankind to take action : (1) Pain and (2) Curiosity. Team law answers these conditions by providing hope for people by giving them free access to Law-related resources and truths not available anywhere. Just the editorial reviews I received, well over 10 documents, is a value that is difficult to measure since I don't know where I could get the same service elsewhere. It is not likely anyone not experiencing the pain or curiousity would have a use for a resource like Team Law or be able to understand its value; so, I'm curious why you are still on the fence since it seems you do see the value.

I want to address another point you made, please: It seems you may not be giving the "divine intervention" factor any weight in being the force that tips the balance in winning this war. I hope I can convince you otherwise. Though it appears to me that you rightly acknowledge that Team Law has unraveled truths not seen by you before and I’m happy for you, there are more truths in the written factbook, the Torah, the foundation of Law. The Torah (first five books of the Bible) is packed with stories of a people having been in a form of ignorance and in a form of bondage and at a later point being rescued from these afflictions by God. The situation we need rescuing from today is no different; while not physically in bondage largely, we (this nation) are in bondage because of our gross ignorance of the forces exhibiting quiet control of our minds. These stories of the people being rescued in times of crisis prove that when our hearts are seeking to be right, the Sovereign God enters stage right and fights our battles. If I did not believe that one simple Truth, I would be in dispair since I would have no hope of a brighter future leading me to have no interest to learn Law because it would seem fruitless, but this is not the case. A wise person is quoted to say, “Liberty is always personnel, never in a group”. So it is with Sovereignty. So the question is, “If it is that the nation cannot be awakened as soon as we would want, will that have a bearing with what you do now with the Truth you’ve been given?” I say, it should not and I hope you come to the same conclusion.

Regards, vzeng1

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday July 27th, 2010 9:47 pm MDT

:h: Chad:
Seventeen years ago, Team Law was meeting in an insurance company’s meeting room after their business hours. The fellow that provided the office space stopped my after the meeting was over with comments very similar to yours regarding the necessity for more PR. His comment was: “You know what we really need is some kind of publication that describes what’s happening in America. His job at the insurance company was PR and he had the tools and skills to do exactly what he said we needed. So, my response to him was: “You know what? You’re right. So, you should create what you are thinking of and run it by our Trustee. He will probably give some suggestions for improvements and we will have exactly what you are imagining.” Over a year passed and he never produced anything but by that time Team Law had produced its first WARN newsletter, volume 1 issue 1. As we walked out of the meeting where that newsletter was first released that same beneficiary came up to me and said: “Remember that conversation we had a little over a year ago about such a publication?” I responded: “Yes, I do.”

He then said: “This is exactly what I had in mind. This is awesome!”
I responded: “That is exactly why we asked you to produce it then. If you had, we would have had the newsletter for over a year now.”

He looked at me with absolute amazement.

Team Law does not farm for PR. However, we respond to all PR requests in a favorable way and all of our PR experiences have been good. Team Law beneficiaries have introduced us to radio and stations across the country and worldwide television broadcasts. The thing is, those interviews need to come from people like you introducing us.

Accordingly, we appreciate your work to that end. However, we expect you have already noticed that most broadcasters are looking for headline events or to promote their own work.

However, we are not of the same opinion as you when it comes to the people’s interest in what we are doing; not the least of which is our effort to reseat the original jurisdiction government. Our experience is that most people are interested; they simply want someone else to do it. They are too tied up in their own emergencies to do what they dread most—learn the law.

Still, Glen Beck’s new historical fiction book, The Overton Window, is on the New York Times best seller’s list; which indicates that the people are not only interested they are buying the story. Why not, it’s true; and, if they do not start learning the law now and applying it they will lose everything!

Accordingly, we say: “You can talk all day about what you think others opinions are; or about what you think we should be doing instead; but, at the end of the day we still have only one question for you; and that question has nothing to do with what anyone else is doing; it’s all about you—what have you done to support our work.”

The bottom line: “The only thing that matters for each and every one of us is: What are you doing, right now, to help restore our nation and preserve your liberty?”

What anyone else has done doesn't matter. What anyone else is doing doesn't matter. The only thing that does is when you stand before your maker, will you have to give excuses or will you have honorably lived in accord with his law.

As for Team Law, we have our track record. We help people learn how to learn the law properly; so, they can answer that question with honor. They know they understand the law properly because they did the research themselves, they know the history, the meaning and the intent; which makes it quite clear what they need to do to apply the law.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Network Gateway”