:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

National Defense Resources Preparedness

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Innate Reality
Registered

National Defense Resources Preparedness

Postby Innate Reality » Wednesday March 21st, 2012 4:01 am MDT

Dear Team Law Administrator,

Is there a possibility for you to provide response or commentary upon this recently passed Executive Order: 'National Defense Resources Preparedness'?

For some time now various farmers throughout the country have been targets of raids and food confiscation by the FDA and other third-party groups. This is especially true in regards to farmers who provide unheated milk from cows grazing on organic pastures. I imagine that many of the pains they suffer stem from not understanding the law and therefore not having the capacity to apply remedy in their unique situation. It appears that they do not comprehend their relationships to private parties and maintain contractual obligations which they do not fully understand. Unfortunately this increasing tactic of raid and confiscation is taking its toll. It destabilizes the confidence of other farmers witnessing these raids. They then fear maintaining private interaction with consumers based upon potential consequences. Before long, they break down and accept clearly defined permits and licenses.

I cannot say how many of the individuals or farmers implicated have secured any right to the land on which they operate.

I am concerned for these farmers and I am concerned for the health of my fellow human. This concern extends to my family, friends, advisors, clients and even those who are unwittingly fueling systems bent on domestication. It is obvious that those who write articles and stand upon pulpits shouting that 'we' must defend our rights from corruption are painting themselves as victims. They seem to be very adept at rallying the law-illiterate masses, while simultaneously providing nothing in the way of solutions. This breeds further confusion and misplaced aggression toward falsely perceived enemies.

Does Team Law feel confident that it can provide further education and direct my attention toward solution-oriented actions to the above challenges as a beneficiary? Without going into great detail regarding my situation, I have close connections to farmers and groups which provide food to others through use of private contracts and lease agreements. So far, these methods maintain cohesiveness and remain viable. My concern is that this is a false viability. Therefore, I wish to learn as much as possible regarding the law.

I deeply respect your meticulous approach to education and developing solid foundations prior to opening into greater detail. I have spent many days and months over the past 3 years reading over the freely available material upon your site. This alone is worthy of my donation. Thank you for being here. I am deeply grateful to you for offering such materials.

Highest Regards,
William
"The ideal warrior must know sadness and tenderness;
it is from there that he must draw his great mindfulness.
Without that sadness that comes from deep in the heart,
mindfullness is as fragile as a porcelain cup."

~Chogyam Trungpa

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: National Defense Resources Preparedness

Postby Admin » Thursday March 22nd, 2012 10:52 am MDT

:h: Innate Reality:
Though it is possible for Team Law to respond to the effects of: Executive Orders, Legislative Acts and Court Rulings; we do not usually take it upon ourselves to do so because our intent is to help people learn the law from their own firsthand experience; thus, we prefer to have people use our beneficiary services to help them learn how to understand such effects from their own experience using the Standard for Review as they study the law.

Still, many tragedies do take place when people fail to learn and apply the law properly and authoritarian acts of government agents tear from them treasured element of life, liberty and property.

Anyone that is aware of such tragedies, and the threat that looms over our nation because of them, must be concerned. Of course, the only remedies available to people remain learning and applying law and the promises of our Creator. And, again, the promises from our creator are predicated on our learning and applying His Law. Respectfully, if we first learn and apply His Law, then we will also already be learning and applying the law of the land as well. Team Law’s purpose is to help people learn how to learn the law, with its language and history so they can learn to apply the law properly and in a timely manner. We are convinced that the only way for our nation (or the world) to be saved is by learning and following the law.

Thus, yes; we feel confident that we can help people learn how to educate themselves to become empowered to resolve virtually any issue that they may need to overcome.

Respectfully, we also thank you for your support.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”