:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Protection Against Lien

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Mont032
Registered

Protection Against Lien

Postby Mont032 » Sunday June 24th, 2012 12:06 pm MDT

Will having the land patent on my property protect me from having a lien placed on it. I live in a small town and would like to discontinue using the towns muncipal water (I have my own well). The town ordinance says all residences must use their water. If I were to discontinue using their water, they would keep billing me for it and eventually file a lien against my property for the amount owed. Would a land patent prevent them from being able to do this?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Protection Against Lien

Postby Admin » Monday June 25th, 2012 5:46 am MDT

:h: Mont032:
Thank you for your inquiry.
The definitive answer to your question is: “It depends.” However, for us to help you learn how to learn what it depends on would require Team Law beneficiary support.

Nonetheless, because your inquiry is based upon some presuppositions that are commonly misunderstood, we can address a bit of that because we have already provided answers to some of those things in our Land 101 article.

So, let’s look at the primary presupposition that must be resolved to help you get started on the right track:
Mont032 wrote:Will having the land patent on my property…?
Of course, the presupposition here is non-existence; that is to say, by asking: “Will having the land patent…?” presupposes that a land patent does not already exist to secure your ownership rights; which is highly unlikely! Virtually all of the privately held land within the United States of America is land patent secured. Again, the Land Patent is the Title to the land through which the land’s private ownership was first granted from a “sovereign national/state government”. We have so often addressed this matter that we are always surprised when it comes up.

Respectively, we published another article that might help shed some light on the effect of such a grant of land; which article is on our main website under the title: Team Law on Sovereignty.

To delve further into that matter will require both Team Law beneficiary support and you must qualify for our Success Network. Therefore, please follow the Success Network link to get started.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”