:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Employee being forced to take tuberculosis test

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Mountain Goat

Employee being forced to take tuberculosis test

Postby Mountain Goat » Friday July 19th, 2013 1:20 pm MDT

Unfortunately my employer is the corp State of Michigan. For the past nine years I have submitted to a TB skin test, never resulting in a positive test. It is time for the skin test and I have been putting it off as long as I can, now my employment is being threatened. Does the State of Michigan have any legal right to force me to take this test? Do I have a legal right to refuse the skin test and still maintain my employment? My concern is that I do not believe in vaccines, I do not know what is in the test and last summer the nurse giving the skin test injected 30 people with insulin instead of the test serum; placing one in the hospital.

Thanks

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Employee being forced to take tuberculosis test

Postby Admin » Saturday July 20th, 2013 9:42 am MDT

:h: Mountain Goat:
Your inquiry asks us for advice; respectively, we refer you to our published article on advice.

Instead of giving advice, at Team Law, we help people learn how to learn the law. To that end, given the object of your inquiry, if we wanted to know the law regarding some relationship, we would follow our Standard for Review to discover the answer.

Though, at the moment, we don't have the time to walk you through the steps of the Standard for Review, we can simply review the initial results we would have found from such a review.

We would have noticed at least four elements that seem to negate such an alleged obligation: the constitutional limitation of the 9th, 10th and 14th amendments, the religious objection, a MD’s prescription against the test and/or legal/legislative action to prevent. Personally, we would use all of the above if it were necessary. Such issues are not new and you can easily use the internet to see how others have fought that battle; as we did (see: Dr. Len Horowitz on TB Testing).

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Kennywally51
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Employee being forced to take tuberculosis test

Postby Kennywally51 » Friday July 8th, 2016 12:26 pm MDT

I think it is all spelled out in the contract you signed, and there could also be a waiver they're never tell you about, once you bring up waiver they may say, but I'm thinking you need to know the name of the waiver.

Michigan must be behind the times, as that test is not everywhere like it was in the past.

Last but not least, there is Biblical Law to refer to, just use an online Bible and search for Biblical Laws against puncturing your skin. Pretty sure it is a reference against tattoos but puncturing the skin is puncturing the skin…a religious objection. Just keep in mind, the commies don't care much about religion at all.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”