:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please note:
Pastor Butch Paugh, of: GNC Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show, will interview: Eric W. Madsen, Team Law’s Trustee, this:
Saturday, July. 8, 2017, at: 6:00 PM (MT).
Call In Line: (855) 242-8824,
Listen Line: (605)562-4040.

Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Though our Trustee is otherwise out of the office this week (July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017), our Trustee will continue to hold Conference calls
at their regularly scheduled times; with one exception: there will be no conference call Monday, July 17, 2017.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

I9 Form (Anyone familiar with this)

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

I9 Form (Anyone familiar with this)

Postby Craigjf1 » Tuesday June 10th, 2014 11:30 am MDT

I was asked by an employer to sign a I9 form, its an employment verification form issued by Homeland Security. My question is how can a person that lawfully abides by the constitution sign such a form? and if forced to sign the form or be threatened with my job can I sign it "without prejudice", or something that does not legally bind me to such a form? Here is the link to the I9 form:

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks, Craig Frankie.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I9 Form (Anyone familiar with this)

Postby Admin » Monday June 16th, 2014 1:30 am MDT

:h: Craig Frankie:
Yes we are quite familiar with the I9 form; which has been around quite a bit longer than Homeland Security. However, we don’t quite understand your question:
Craigjf1 wrote:How can a person that lawfully abides by the constitution sign such a form?

Here’s the problem:
    Given that the Constitution is the instrument the people [by their own authority (which they provided to their respective State governors (under which the governor assigned deputies))] used to form the government; and, accordingly, recognizing that it controls the government with its officials and not the people, unless the person referenced in your question is a government official, the question seems quite meaningless; because, the Constitution does not control the people in any way, the people cannot abide by the Constitution.
Of course, once you understand the nature of the social security cardholder, you understand the parties signing such forms are usually social security cardholders (which are Corp. U.S. agencies) and not people. And, of course, if such a cardholder is signing such a form, that does not legally bind you (the man); rather, it is made with regard to said cardholder.

Now, to delve into that matter further would require Team Law beneficiary support; so, we will have to let that cover the matter for now.

Respectively, we hope this information is sufficiently helpful to you to help you begin to understand how important learning the law from its source is. Of course, that is our purpose at Team Law, to help you learn how to learn the law from its source. To that end we look forward to helping you take the next step.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Craigjf1 » Wednesday June 18th, 2014 2:19 pm MDT

Thank you, yes the question was stated incorrectly. What I meant to say is how can a citizen of the republic of New Jersey be expected to sign such a document? Especially with a seal at the top of the page listing Homeland Security? Homeland security has no authority to extract such info from anyone, first off they have no authority, as stated on the document there authority is 8 USC 1324a, which states as an employer you can not hire an illegal alien. It does not state anywhere in the code that Homeland Security has the authority to extract such information.

Also under Disclosure: its states "Submission of the information required in this form is voluntary", so I just told my employer I do not volunteer any information to homeland security.

Further more under 42 USC Sec.408 provides that:
" whoever...... (8) discloses, uses, or compels the disclosure of the social security number of any person in violation of the laws of the United States: shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be fines under title 18 or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both"

so its a felony, and that is why I suspect they put that the information is voluntary.

thank you for your response to the question. I am interested in becoming a beneficiary here in the future, not quite clear on the whole procedure, but I am reading your website, especially the Warn letter, and trying to learn your process.

thank you,

Craig

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday June 25th, 2014 3:43 pm MDT

:h: Craig:
In accord with our Open Forum’s Rules, at Rule 31, which in part states:
Team Law wrote:Team Law’s Charter limits our full support to Team Law beneficiaries only and allows us to support all other people with their general questions as they learn how to learn the law only until those people have had sufficient opportunity to discover that Team Law is worthy of their support; at which time, we are limited from providing them any further support unless those people are Team Law beneficiaries; … it has been deemed that by the time any Registered User has posted five posts and/or inquiries to Team Law they have had sufficient experience with Team Law (and its services) to have made that discovery; therefore, the Registered User graphic Rank Icon was setup to turn on when a registered user makes five posts; and, from the time said Icon turns on until it changes to "Beneficiary", the Registered user shall only be allowed to make inquiries related to the process of their becoming a Team Law Beneficiary.

Wherefore, we are limited from responding on-point to your most recent post; however, because, in your previous inquiry, you asked the “wrong question” we will give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to the question as you most recently adjusted it; as follows:
We expect you are attempting to make your inquiry regarding the form specified as if it were being required of a Citizen of the United States of America from the original jurisdiction State known as “New Jersey”. Thus, as we understand your question, it is: “How can such a Citizen be expected to sign such a form?”

Respectively, we believe we already responded correctly to that in the response we provided initially.
Admin wrote:Of course, once you understand the nature of the social security cardholder, you understand the parties signing such forms are usually social security cardholders (which are Corp. U.S. agencies) and not people. And, of course, if such a cardholder is signing such a form that does not legally bind you (the man); rather, it is made with regard to said cardholder.

Now, to delve into that matter further would require Team Law beneficiary support; so, we will have to let that cover the matter for now.

Respectively, we already pointed out that the form in question was made for social security cardholders (Corp. U.S. agencies), not for people. Also, the party requesting the form be filled out is again a party with an EIN (Employer Identification Number); which is also a Corp. U.S. agency.

Thus, given the conditions of the offer of the opportunity in question, it is a simple matter to recognize that the employment opportunity, so offered, is one that was offered by one Corp. U.S. agency (with an EIN) to another Corp. U.S. agency (with a SSN). Respectively, the opportunity was never conceived of by any parties thereto related as if it were offered to a living man or woman in their natural capacity.

However, as we noted before, to delve into such matters further would require educational support of the nature we can only provide to our Team Law beneficiaries.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”