:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

US Citizenship

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

US Citizenship

Postby Reb4wd99 » Monday August 3rd, 2015 10:27 pm MDT

So I have known for quite some time now that the US government was a corporation, which can be found at 28 USC 3002(15)(A), and is a.k.a. US, US government, United States, etc. Anything but "United States of America". This corporation has been given to the IMF, which ultimately makes the US corporation a foreign entity. As such, anyone that claims to be a US citizen is subject to the jurisdiction of this corporation and foreign entity because of ignorance. However, if one were to be able to establish that they are not a US citizen, such as receive a non-citizen national passport, why would that not just fix pretty much everything? You have to provide a birth certificate to get a passport, which proves your State citizenship, and the passport issuance is the federal government's acknowledgement of said status. Then instead of having to navigate within the foreign entity's laws in order to fight battles one at a time, such as taxes, commercial statutes being enforced, etc., why not just get a passport AND learn the law so that you can hit them with a double whammy if they ever try to attack you? Seems to me US citizenship is basically what they base most of their jurisdiction on.

I mean after all, it is all in the statutes:

-8 U.S.C. 1401: US citizen- A person born within the United States (federal zone), and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

What if you were born in the United States, but NOT subject to the jurisdiction?

“Citizens” are members of a political community who, in their associated capacity, have established or submitted themselves to the dominion of a government for the promotion of their general welfare and the protection of their individual as well as collective rights. Herriott v. City of Seattle, 81 Wash.2d 48, 500 P.2d 101, 109.

“No one is obligated to accept a benefit against his consent, but if he does not dissent, he will be considered as assenting. “ Maxims of Law, 1856.

-8 U.S.C. 1101(21): National- The term “national” means a person owing permanent allegiance to a state.

Simply being born within the United States makes you a “National of the United States” per 8 U.S.C. 1101(21), but not necessarily a "citizen".

The only thing required of you in order to receive a passport is owe allegiance per 22 U.S.C. §212. You don't have to submit yourself to their jurisdiction for that. Same thing in regards to holding a security clearance per Dept. of State 12 FAM 233.1. You have to be a Citizen of the United States of America (a Citizen of one of the several sovereign States that collectively make up America), but not a US Citizen (I know this for a fact because I hold a clearance). They use words of art, but can be easily be deciphered if you utilize the Standards of Review.

So my question is, why wouldn't establishing yourself as a Non-Citizen National of the United States corporation pretty much eliminate most of the problems that people are experiencing when dealing with the federal corporation, sub corporate states, IRS, and foreign entity?

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: US Citizenship

Postby Zane » Wednesday August 5th, 2015 9:57 am MDT

The Standard for Review may answer that question for you.

It sounds as if you are suggesting that trying to make your life more simple within the confines of Corp US's system as a taxpayer trust by using their statutory provisions regarding a "corporate passport" is a "silver bullet" which will buffer you from the silent war that has been going on between Corp US and the People of America and their Republic government since 1933 when Corp US became bankrupt and declared the People and their government as enemies of Corp US by enhancing General Orders No. 100 through the Emergency War Powers Act during the 1933 Banking Holiday.

A US citizen and a natural born Citizen of the United States of America are two distinct and separate citizen statuses within this nation. Also, there are two systems of governance, and two systems of law. One for each class of Citizen. (Downes vs. Bidwell 182 US, 244)

What could that (passport) possibly have to do with the People and their Republic government? Corp US can pass any laws they want within the confines of their jurisdiction (DC) and enforce them on their entities (taxpayer citizens) which they have created through operation of their statutes by which you are purporting to have a "silver bullet" remedy for.

Even if that were plausible, how does that help the situation that the People and their Republic are in? The seats of the actual government would still be vacant, the People would still be ignorant of the Law, a private, foreign corporation would still be controlling our nation, it's economy and it's military which still leaves our Republic and it's Constitutions hanging by a thread. The People still remain as "human resources" living their lives through a corporate social security system in defiance of God's law wherein they were given sovereignty.

No government in this nation has dominion over the People or the land and are therefore not sovereign and never have been.

A birth certificate is nothing more than an indication that another statutorily created entity (taxpayer trust) has arrived through a Corp US "port of entry" (hospital). A Record of Live Birth is just what it indicates. A man or woman doesn't need a birth certificate to show their Citizenship as a natural born Citizen of the United States of America. The Citizenship of their parents will establish that fact... And so on. Two or three witnesses will establish those facts, same as all other facts of our lives.

People's sovereignty and rights don't come from the Constitutions or statutes, they come from God. All government in this nation derives the entirety of it's authority from the People and the People have no authority, individually or collectively, to tell others what to do because they are all individually sovereign. Which is never recognized in a democracy. The government has no authority to tell People what to do, unless there is a contract in place, with each individual sovereign, which would give that authority.

Today, what appears to be government (Corp US) acquires that authority, over each of the People, through the Social Security Number and those People's ignorance of the terms of that relationship from the first instance of receiving the trust property (card). They fail to read and understand the contract before entering into their own demise. Then after they realize, through a source like Team Law, that they are stuck in a situation where they are being "re-presented" (by their own doing) as a whole other person at law against their moral fiber (although they ignorantly accepted it), they come up with the same kind of solution jibberish as you posted above.

Fact is, Team law has prepared this website to inform all of us of the truth regarding government and all of the seeming injustice that is perpetrated by that self proclaimed government and the only just and proper solution to the problem. There is no other solution. Team Law is the "silver bullet" but, if one refuses to learn how to load the gun and fire it accurately he cannot kill the beast. Each of us is fighting but, we are far from united.

I personally think it's awesome that you are taking the time to study law to find your answers. However, there is no reason to reinvent the wheel here on Team Law. That is why the wheel is turning sooooo slooooowly!

I hope you become a beneficiary and support Team Law and the Call to Action before it's too late for our awesome nation.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Reb4wd99 » Wednesday August 5th, 2015 11:00 am MDT

Zane,
Thanks for the reply, however;

First off, I didn't post because I have all of the answers, nor did i post to be talked down to like someone's dog being jerked around on a leash. I am here because I want to learn the law and because I want to learn first hand the law and what I need to do in order to secure my rights and protect myself and my family from the beast.

Second, I have been doing my own research prior to finding Team Law and joining this forum. Hence the reason for my post. I was seeking more learning and understanding from others that know the law and might be able to point me in the direction I need to go based on my research and understanding of that research. You clearly understand and know the law, but I do not (yet). My question was based on my understanding and I presented what I have found. I'm not so ignorant as to think that there is a "silver bullet" out there that will keep the beast from ever trying to attack me. I was simply posing the question why couldn't it work since everything I can find bases the relationship on being a citizen of the US Corp. My post was based on the statutes that I present and how I understood them. What you may consider "jibberish" is not always the same to the person asking. I am making the attempt. Are you seriously going to sit here and bash me for it? Everyone isn't on your level (yet).

Third, so the SSN is the trust which establishes the relationship with the US Corp. I get it. But I didn't establish the account, nor was I capable of "dissenting" when I was a newborn. So there is a contract in place. How can they enforce a contract against someone who is unable to accept or refuse a contract? I want to learn how to eliminate that relationship and the contract. That's why I am here.

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Wednesday August 5th, 2015 11:49 am MDT

Sorry, didn't realize I was bashing you for anything. Don't be so sensitive. I am not your enemy.

About the SSN, if you have ever used it after you became an adult, whether or not you ever filled out an application for it., you created the signature act(s) which bind the agreement by law. You knew or should have known because the Act and laws that govern are right there for everyone to know and learn before they use.

I don't understand why you would want to eliminate the "contract" when it is your power against the enemy. It is your ability to control them through their own legislation as well as foundational law. You are still the man you were created to be, nothing has changed since you were born. There is just this entity created by Corp US that only you can control and use while it is still there. Just learn how to use it so it doesn't jeopardize your life in anyway. Or your nation.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Reb4wd99 » Wednesday August 5th, 2015 12:01 pm MDT

Zane,
Thanks again for the reply.

Ok so from what I am understanding, I am wanting to utilize the SSN entity to my advantage. I need to go and read the signature act(s) you mentioned. Where would be a good place to start on this particular journey? I will try to see if I can find the signature agreements. Thanks again.

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Wednesday August 5th, 2015 12:21 pm MDT

The signature acts happen each time you voluntarily use the card to transact business relations with others, attend a school, apply for a passport, file a tax return, utilize a cell phone, open a bank account, have an employer, etc. Any time you use the number for any reason to conduct your affairs while you go through life instead of handling your affairs without it is a signature act and your consent.

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Reb4wd99 » Wednesday August 5th, 2015 9:28 pm MDT

I tried to good and find the agreement but was unable. Is there someplace you can go to physically read it?

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Thursday August 6th, 2015 6:21 am MDT

Reb4wd99:
Generally, there is no formal written agreement (indenture) that creates the Social Security Administration (SSA) created trusts; rather, the trust is an implied trust. Evidence of the implied trust being created would be the fact that the SSA reserves ownership of the Social Security Card (SSC) on the back of the newer cards; or, with older cards, the documents that come with said card reserve ownership of the SSC to the SSA.
At: Federal Regulations (CFR) at § 422.103. (d), Corp. U.S. wrote:Social security number cards. A person who is assigned a social security number will receive a social security number card from SSA within a reasonable time after the number has been assigned. (See § 422.104 regarding the assignment of social security number cards to aliens.) Social security number cards are the property of SSA and must be returned upon request.

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Reb4wd99 » Friday August 7th, 2015 12:33 am MDT

Simply,
Thanks for your input. I am not at your level of understanding (yet), and I am not a beneficiary (yet), but your post poses yet another question. If the SSC is an implied trust, and the use of the SSN binds you to a contract, how can they enforce a non-written contract against someone, especially when there is nothing that outlines the obligations of the use of the SSN and no acceptance of these terms by the user (other than the obvious use of the SSN). In Law, is there not the precedent that there has to be a "meeting of the minds" of a contract, an offer, and an acceptance? There may be an offer and an acceptance (by utilizing the SSN), but there certainly is no meeting of the minds, in which both parties have a clear understanding of the obligations set out in said contract. If there is no written contract anywhere outlining obligations, how can this be used against someone if they rebut it?

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Friday August 7th, 2015 6:39 am MDT

Reb4wd99 - I think you are looking into it too far when in reality the formation of the relationship is quite simple. When the SSA's offer to hold the card in trust is accepted by the proposed trustee, the only obligation of the trustee is to hold the card until the time the SSA requests it back. That is it!

The Contracts, Trusts, and Corp. Sole thread might be of help if you are still having trouble understanding the formation of the trust relationship.

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Reb4wd99 » Friday August 7th, 2015 6:46 am MDT

Awesome! I will definitely check it out. Thanks for your reply.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday September 3rd, 2015 6:50 am MDT

:h: Reb4wd99:
Congratulations on becoming a Team Law beneficiary; and, welcome!

Now that you are a Team Law beneficiary, you will want to remember to post your inquiries in the Beneficiary’s Private Forum. It is also good thing to become more familiar with the Forum Rules. For example, regarding your last post, please review Rule 16; and, notice that posting messages of thankfulness are only appropriate when made in brief and then only when you are posting an inquiry. That is to say, we expect that everyone is thankful for what they learn from the forum, so, messages posting thankfulness alone should not be posted.

Again, congratulations on becoming a Beneficiary and “Welcome to the Team!

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”