:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

County police driving people off their land at gunpoint.

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Rickgronczewski
Registered

County police driving people off their land at gunpoint.

Postby Rickgronczewski » Monday January 11th, 2016 4:22 pm MST

This is my theory.
Counties no longer issue land patents so they can do what they want and come up with all kinds of reasons you have to pay them money to live on your own land. I was served with a warning notice to comply with land use codes that say that I am in violation living on my land in the way I feel is right. I was served last year about the same time with less violations. They call them permits to live on my land in the way they want me to. I have lived here over a year. No one can see my camper unless one is on my land. I live on the side of a hill. The warning says I am a nuisance. Since I have been here I have seen about 10 people on the road to my property. The land use codes anywhere in the USA are illegal. The Declaration of Independence states that I am a sovereign individual. The Constitution of the United States of America states that I have the right to own property and be secure in my belongings. Any document that is issued with land purchased other than a land patent is illegal. Last year when I was served, one of the officers that came today, was the officer that came last year. She did not identify herself. There were 2 police code enforcement officers and some guy that did not identify himself. The officer I talked to did not tell me his name, only that he was a code enforcement officer. There is procedure that is to be followed during this type of meeting. I have been an armed security officer in Las Vegas. We worked with the local police closely. There are procedures that a police officer must follow that a private security officer is not required to follow. I looked at the warning and where his name should be is C-21. During this meeting the female officer stood in an offensive stance with hand on weapon. The officer I talked to continuously tried to incite me so I would do something to cause an altercation. He asked for my license. He took it to the police vehicle. The thing that is not right is what do they need my driver’s license for if it is about my property and I am not driving. I have a deed. It is the same deed that I mailed to the county with a filing fee. Now it has a bar code sticker on it. They all came back and he informed me that I was in violation of all these codes. I also was notified that I need to pay a road use permit. They don’t call it a tax here. Property tax pays for road maintenance. The officer told me about all these other fees that will be incurred if this goes to court. They also told me that if I don’t comply within 10 days they will be back with a court summons. It has been around a year since they were last here. I never received a summons to court. I called the county assessor’s office and spoke with a gentleman that said he would look into it and hung up. He never asked for my name. There have been many people that have come here to live in peace and be left alone living off the grid. The county doesn’t like that. I have some friends that were served the same papers a few days ago. They were happy living on their 10 acres in a place that nobody goes. They left today to go back to Minnesota. They said they will probably not return. They left out of fear. This takes revenue from all the local stores in Fort Garland. Now there is 10 acres that will just sit there. The county has a long term plan posted. They want a sprawling metropolis here. There have been many people run off their land at gun point and many other issues against the people. These are all scare tactics to get money from honest citizens that do nothing other than provide for themselves. There are 2 roads to get to my land from a road that is more traveled. These two roads have not been plowed since before they came last year. Where these 2 roads cross has become rather dangerous. They still plow the other roads. These are all dirt roads in the Sangue De Cristo Ranches near Fort Garland, Colorado. I am a patriot. I have served my time in the United States Army. I was a mobilized reservist in 2002 for operation Noble Eagle and I served a year in Iraq to support operation Iraqi Freedom. I have studied this country’s history all my life. I started in depth study of all documents that establish this union at age 19. I am now 44 years old. The people want to be heard. Help them be heard. I am. I do not have any money to do this. I want to help the citizens of this county and this country. I am doing this. Help from others that know the system and the truth will be greatly appreciated. I am just one person. They have guns, judges, attorneys, police officers, other county officials, and illegal codes which are not laws on their side. I have knowledge. I don’t know everything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: County police driving people off their land at gunpoint.

Postby Reb4wd99 » Thursday January 14th, 2016 10:25 am MST

Rickgronczewski,

I see that you are new to the forum and I wanted to welcome you. I wanted to respond to your post since i'm sure that the admins and the Trustee are swamped after coming back from Christmas break. I have no doubt that they will respond to your post with more in depth information on your topic as soon as they can.

Before I get started, I want to say thank you for your service. I, too, am a U.S. Army Veteran of OIF (2005-2006). Unfortunately, I see that you are having some issues with local law enforcement regarding your land. I am sorry to hear that. I would like to bring a couple things to your attention you may not understand or have over looked.

First, counties do not issue land patents. There is already a land patent issued on your land in your State and it was issued by and under the authority of the President of the United States of America by Treaty. On the TeamLaw website, there is a page dedicated to land patents and explains what it is and the steps you should take in order to accept apply the (already issued) land patent.

Second, the taxes and the codes that you refer to in your post are 100% legal and in full force and effect. I don't know your whole situation, but without going into too much detail (because you are not a Team Law beneficiary), chances are unless you knew about the taxes and jurisdiction that they are claiming and you actively opted out of said taxes and jurisdiction when you bought the land, you agreed to pay said taxes and be subject to said jurisdiction.

Don't worry though. There is good news. You are in the right place! The Trustee can help you with your situation and help you learn the law that deals with your particular issue and help you learn to apply it. I hope to see you obtain your beneficiary endowment soon so that you can be well on your way to enjoying your property the way you would like to.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday January 20th, 2016 7:03 am MST

:h: Rickgronczewski:
Your post contained several presuppositions that must be resolved to understand the reality of the situation you related; so, let’s resolve those to see whether that will help you with direction towards helping you find a workable remedy.
  1. Counties never issued land patents.
    • Respectively, that cannot be a reason for the County “doing whatever they want and come up with all kinds of reasons you have to pay them money to live on your own land.”
  2. Land use codes are directly related to the State’s right to maintain the value of property that collateralizes their contracted for property taxes. Respectively, though property taxes have nothing to do with “Land” (see definition: Land 101) ownership, they are directly related to the ownership of property appurtenant to land (aka: “Real Estate”).
    • Respectively, we must assume that the Real Estate related to the Land in question is currently subject to property taxes contractually secured to the property appurtenant to that Land;
    • Accordingly, the respective building codes and zoning regulations do, in fact, lawfully control usage of the property appurtenant to the land; and
    • Your non-compliant desires to use the same can result in their lawful removal from that collateralized property appurtenant to the land.
    • The bottom line: you agreed to the terms when you agreed to the property taxes and your separate designs for using you Land cannot overcome you word on that contractual obligation.
  3. Land use code are not “illegal”; in fact, the opposite is true.
    • “Legal” means: a process was followed to create written material that gives evidence in law providing for a function.
    • “Illegal” means that no such process is followed.
    • ”lawful” means something is proper in accord with law; and,
    • ”Unlawful” means that something is contrary to the law.
    The process for lawfully structuring the written law is provided for in the Constitution and laws of the State and national government. Thus, because building codes and zoning regulations were generally created by following that lawful construction process, they are legal. Whether such processes were lawful depends on whether they also follow the law; which, as noted above, is another matter entirely.

Respectively, whether the particular land use code you are referring to are legal and or lawful, many land use land use codes around the country are lawful and virtually all of them are legal.
  4. The Declaration of Independence is not the source of your sovereignty. Respectively, unless you live in Colorado (where the Declaration of Independence is made a part of the law in its Enabling Act) the Declaration of Independence does not relate to you; rather, it is the word written by the representatives of the people at the time when Great Britain had acted in a manner (noted in the Declaration of Independence) that began the “War of Independence” that warranted the writing of the Declaration of Independence—it is not the source of any rights—it is a declaration of war against Great Britain.
  5. The Constitution of the United States of America is not the source of any rights; rather, it is the instrument through which the people formed the government of the United States of America as a Constitutional Republic; and, thus, granted the government the privilege of administering a small portion of the collective sovereign people’s authority that allows the government to do only that which is provided in the Constitution. It acknowledges your rights are preserved from government; and, it does not limit your rights. Respectively, your right to privately contract with others is preserved. Thus, if you desire to exercise your right to contract in a way that would limit how you can exercise your rights, you are free to do so.
  6. Documents you agree to (by contract) are binding upon you; thus, when you sign such documents in order to acquire Real Estate, those agreements are binding upon you.
  7. The states universally use several forms of ID to easily identify the parties with whom they come in contact when investigating situations. Those include driver’s licenses, State IDs, passports, etc.; thus, when they meet with a party while involved with an investigation they ask for the most common of those instruments—the driver’s license. Respectively, it should be no surprise that they ask for such an ID in a situation such as you described. It is not a flaw in their process. How you respond to that inquiry will set the stage for whatever comes next. If they act in a manner to which you take offense and you react in an unlawful manner, that reaction will open the door to their switching to subduing a violation of the law; which, could open the door for their acting placing you under arrest; which would give them greater latitude in their investigation. Respectively, if makes no sense to respond negatively to anything they say. Still, in most cases, their acting like jerks will not likely actually violate any laws; even though they may not be following accepted procedures for lawful investigation/enforcement activities. The bottom line: never fall prey to such enticements designed to escalate the matter at hand to a criminal enforcement level.
  8. Your Deed does not evidence whether the property appurtenant to your land is secured as a collateral against a debt that gives the State control over the value of said collateral as it was secured against said debt. For example: your contractual agreement to pay property taxes so secures the States right to control building and use of said property through building codes, zoning regulations, etc..
The rest of what you provided seems like you are asking for something but is not specific to what you desire. Please be aware that Team Law only helps people learn how to learn the law; so, they can learn how to apply the law. We do not do your work for you. We only help you learn how to learn the law from its source; which provides you with the ability to apply it properly.

From your post it is apparent that you have passion and willingness to exercise your rights; but, it is also apparent that you are suffering under some presuppositions that can, if not corrected, limit you from being able to apply the law; so, it works in your favor. We can help you learn how to overcome those limitations; so, you can learn how to prevail. Still, we cannot do your work for you.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Rickgronczewski
Registered

Postby Rickgronczewski » Monday January 25th, 2016 4:14 pm MST

Thank you for the reply. I don't have all the information. What you have provided has clarified some things for me. I am not online much right now so I will do research when I can and provide what I find. I did hear, I have not verified this. The FBI arrested 11 people in the Costilla county government including the sheriff. The county government consists of family members. There is much question here about whether This land around here is part of the spanish land grant or not. There is much to do with big business influence here. With The Sangre De Cristo inc. covenant and the county long term plan which is posted on the county website. There is much that is the same. I never agreed to be a part of a covenant. I verified before I bought this land that there is no covenant. There are still signs as you come into the area that state it is a covenant protected property. I do not have all the information. I am looking for anyone that would like to help find the information. Thank you.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday January 28th, 2016 7:01 am MST

:h: Rickgronczewski:
Your reply indicated that you are doing research to “provide what you can”; as if you are trying to report something to us. However, please be aware: we are not farming for reports — that is not the nature of our service. This is not a blog spot!

Team Law is a self-help educational service; respectively, we help people learn how to learn the law (with its language and history) from their own firsthand study of the law itself from its source.

Therefore, this is not a proper place for people to come to vent their frustration with current events; rather, it is where people come to learn how they can learn how to learn the law; so, they can then apply the law; and thus, resolve the problems they face by applying the law.

Respectively, sometimes people need to express the circumstances they are facing to help us understand where they need to start; as you did initially. And, sometimes, to understand what they provided us regarding their circumstances we have to resolve some presuppositions to move forward; as we did when we first responded. And, sometimes that alone is enough for them to resolve their inquiry.

Nonetheless, other than knowing your circumstances is not necessary to helping you learn how to learn the law; we use the basics of such circumstances to get an idea of the general area of law that you will need to begin your course of study and learning. And, though we do not need to know emotional content behind your desires, we appreciate the fact that you are passionate; and, hope you will also learn how to focus that passion on your resolve to learn how to: learn the law, then learn the law, then apply the law to resolve the circumstances.

When people do that, they save themselves, their families, neighbors and our nation.

Please keep that in mind as you use our services.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”