:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Money from tax exempt funds

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Malibu12
Registered

Money from tax exempt funds

Postby Malibu12 » Tuesday February 23rd, 2016 7:26 am MST

I belong to a tax exempt organization that also has a for profit business to raise funds. The money in the funds was donated, for the most part, to help those in need.
The problem I have is, if the business has been losing money is it legal to take donated funds to keep the business doors open? Seems pretty basic to me, but I need professional advice on this topic.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money from tax exempt funds

Postby Admin » Wednesday February 24th, 2016 6:54 am MST

:h: Malibu12:
First off, let’s review the Forum Rules topic titled: Advice; wherein you will also find a link to Team Law’s website topic titled: Advice; both of which clearly acknowledge our Charter limitation from giving “Advice”. Respectively, we never give advice and whenever we are asked for advise we respond as we just did to your inquiry.

Secondly, at Rule 3, you will find the purpose for this forum. Thus, it should quickly become obvious that we follow the Forum Rules you agreed to when you registered your username on this forum.

With those rules in mind, let’s take a look at Team Law’s purpose; see: What is Team Law. From that linked page you will see that Team Law merely helps people learn how to learn the law, its history and language, from your own firsthand study of its source.

Thus, if you desire to learn how to learn the law well enough to know how to discover the correct answer to you inquiry, then we can help you do that.

However, if, the inquiry you wrote properly expressed your desire: “I need professional advice on this topic”, you need to go to a professional advice giver, such as a BAR licensed lawyer, to get professional advice. Again, Team Law cannot give ‘Advice’.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”