:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

After a 23 day stay, our Trustee was released from the hospital on Friday, May 26, 2017. Your prayers continue to be appreciated as he is now in recovery. Because he will now be on Dialysis Tuesdays & Thursday mornings from this time forward, there will be no Conference calls on those mornings. Instead, We will be having conference calls on Mondays, Wednesdays & Friday mornings
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call Wednesday, May 31, 2017.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Learning the law

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Robbowatty1619

Learning the law

Postby Robbowatty1619 » Friday November 18th, 2016 5:43 pm MST

:roll: To Admin.
Thank you for allowing me to join your organization Forum. I am English but live in New Zealand. So I am a foreigner here, but pay taxes and presume I am bonded as others through Democracy.

I have subjected myself unknowingly to Patriot Mythology for 4 years not knowing this was the case. I thank you for your enlightening organization .

I do not want to waste your time because this is not about America. I have taken the advice and started to gather facts about what I live in. In New Zealand one can telephone a government agency and ask questions. I recently learnted the facts about Driver License- owned by government agency and domestic addresses- owned by local council. The council may even own the land our property stands on. I got this information from a person in the NZ Postal service.

However, I cannot discover the basis of law in this country and whether it was taken by the British by 'prize'. I have emailed the Prime Minister, an ex Prime Minister, political Journalist and local CEO of Council. They are all so quiet. I have found out that there is a company called: Her Majesty in Right of New Zealand registered on the SEC in New York. I know this as a fact as I emailed the SEC 4 ys ago and they sent me all the company details. I cannot determine whether this company is the business creation of NZ parliament as is the US Corps. situation or it belongs to the woman who ACTS as Queen in Britain. It is so frustrating. Is there a formula for digging in to discover laws of a country? I talk to some New Zealanders about this and they seem not to want to discuss and probably think I am a nutter. A friend of mine was told by the second in charge of NZ Immigration that the English language was not an official language in NZ, if this is true then surely those in government cannot officially understand what is written in my questions. I asked the Governor-General's Office if English was not an official language-they did not like this. This is all so frustrating when these people claim to rule over us. Are you able to guide me on discovery?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Learning the law

Postby Admin » Monday November 21st, 2016 5:23 pm MST

:h: Robbowatty1619:
The answer to your inquiry:
Robbowatty1619 wrote:… Are you able to guide me on discovery?
Is: “Yes”; that is the very purpose of Team Law; to help people learn how to learn the law.

However, before we respond to the details in your inquiry please remember that in order to study and learn the law we must also learn the history and understand, and use, the language of the law. Respectively, when people make inquiries to us we ask that they use proper English language spelling and punctuation—to the best of their abilities.

For that reason when errors in such usage make an inquiry more difficult to understand, we make the appropriate adjustments to their messages in the hope of clarifying what we imagine the intended meaning was.

Accordingly, we make such changes only for the purpose of educational support.

Now, let’s get on with our review of your inquiry.

Because you have joined our Forum, but are not yet a Team Law beneficiary, we corrected your use of the word “organization” by striking it out and replacing it with the red word “Forum”. Admin uses the red color to show input from Admin.

New Zealand is a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy—which means that though the people hold free elections of their representatives in Parliament and the Parliament makes all of the laws, the Queen owns all of the land and the monetary system. The only body that can make laws is the elected House of Representatives. When bills are passed in parliament by the House of Representatives they need the assent of the Queen; or, her representative, to become law; respectively, it is not sufficient for the House merely to pass a bill—the Queen (or her representative) must sign it for it to become law. Respectively, though New Zealand’s government is considered a democracy it is a Monarchy.

The property appurtenant to the land there is held privately.

New Zealand became a British colony when more than 500 Māori chiefs and representatives of Queen Victoria signed The Treaty of Waitangi in 1840; that treaty is the country’s founding document. The Māori people are the indigenous people and the Treaty was written in English then translated into Māori. Respectively, it seems like both the Māori language and English are the official written languages—sign language also seems to have obtained official status.

So far as we know the treaty came as a resolve of conquest wherein the Māori people surrendered to the terms of the Treaty. Because there were more than 500 tribes, each with their own Chiefs, the remainder of New Zealand was taken by assimilation.

There is a formula for discovering such information; we call it our Standard for Review. When you discover such truths, and begin to share them, others may, due to their ignorance, see you as a “nutter”; but, their perception will never change the facts!

The bottom line: the answer to your inquiry: “… Are you able to guide me on discovery?” is: “Yes”. Again, that is the very purpose of Team Law; to help people learn how to learn the law.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Robbowatty1619

Postby Robbowatty1619 » Thursday November 24th, 2016 1:18 am MST

Dear Admin
Many thanks for your respectful reply on this forum. I really appreciate you taking the time.

So as I understand from what you have written, I must:

First learn the history, and understand, and use, the language of law? Then apply this knowledge to the: Standard for Review?
:h: Inserted by Admin:
The proper understanding of what we wrote requires you to notice that you misspelled words and used incorrect Grammar in you initial inquiry; thus, limiting the possibility of understanding your words. Though we are not perfect in our usage of the same we at least use spelling and Grammar checkers to write our responses. We do this because if people are to learn how to learn the law with us, we must do what we can to help our forum users understand the necessity of learning the language of law and its history to be able to learn how to learn the law and use it. Respectfully, they must also learn the importance of following the Standard for Review.

Butterworth's NZ Law Dictionary 7th edition is the one in New Zealand and I am about to purchase a copy. But I do not know what I need to look for in the historical context of the language of law and how to apply it suffice to say by applying common sense as one would do in any composition? And, whether I need to look outside of New Zealand for this, citing British sources?
Inserted by Admin:
Simply follow the Standard for Review.

As an aside do I presume the woman who is or acts as the Queen has a Dominion, Agency and Possession in the context of her Sovereignty? And, this is how she claims the lands that she does within her dominion's, like New Zealand, and, her Agency is the said government of the country like New Zealand and then the possession factor?
Inserted by Admin:
Don’t assume! Follow the Standard for Review.

Would it be that the private land ownership you refer to is owned by the Queen in New Zealand? Am I am to still show my Sovereignty within this or could this be construed as trespass as New Zealand is not a Republic? I have to look into Land Patents in New Zealand once I have done the Standard for Review?
Inserted by Admin:
You live in a monarchy; respectively, your sovereignty is limited to intrinsic sovereignty alone ([i]see: Sovereignty). The only (capital “S”) “Sovereign” in New Zealand (NZ) is the King/Queen of Great Britain. Said King/Queen own all of the land in NZ.

One more thing at this stage if you do not mind- I have read, and it may be conspiracy theory, that through Unam Sanctum 1302 that the Pope claims all the land in the world( this is on the Georgetown university website) and he owns the Queen in England through the Treaty of 1213 which predated Magna Carta 1215? I noticed that the Queen bows to the Mayor in the City of London - the square mile and that this may be owned by the Vatican- but I accept that this may be nonsense.
Inserted by Admin:
In respect of the Standard for Review, such material is a waste of time and resources because:
  1. It is not History; rather, it is a third party’s unsupported opinion (unsupported because it was not acquired by following the Standard for Review);therefore, its source citations are unfounded.
  2. Starting from such a source to review history starts with a tainted opinion and the historical source (if there ever was any) is lost.
  3. You cannot connect righteous authority by pulling something out of time and implying that authority exists or that you understand what that thing is without having studied its source. :t^:

Thank you!

Robbowatty1619

Postby Robbowatty1619 » Saturday December 3rd, 2016 12:56 pm MST

Hi Admin.!

I was hoping you could get back to me? However, I have done further research based on what you wrote about the Queen owning all the land in New Zealand and monetary system. Well, she may well own land farther afield, not just in 'her' Commonwealth countries- around 54 of them. Some 1/6th of the Earths Surface excluding ocean coverage. The so-called Legal owner.

I thought I would share the following with you all:

As does the Queen own United States of America through the North American Free Trade Agreement and because she is the Queen of Canada?

I would strongly suggest you look at the articles written by Investigative Journalist( who has since died) Joan Veon, particularly the 2 following articles:

1. Is the fourth of July a ruse for ''We the people''. Written by Joan on July 4th 2008. NewsWithViews.com
2. Queen gives marching orders to United Nations. Written by Joan on July 12th, 2004. NewsWithViews.com

From the contents of her articles and references ( I have not used the ''Standard of Review'' at this stage) her work looks intriguing and revealing. Particularly the Jay Treaty 1794 as United Nations legal policy goes back to this, according to a book written by: Natalie Klein- Dispute Settlement in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. Published by Cambridge University Press, 2005.

Also I am beginning to understand who owns the land here in New Zealand like you stated- the Queen. But her tentacles are seemingly enormous. I found the Treaty of Westminster 1931 creating the illusion that her colonies had independence. The plan was devised through the Royal Institute for International Affairs, now called Chatham House. Then Joan mentions the 1926 Balfour Declaration.

I am finding more or more guidance from your website articles so I hope to be able to construct a way forward for my learning. I hope to become a Beneficiary at some point, but not sure how this would work as I don't 'live' in the United States of America.

Robbowatty

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Copacetic » Sunday December 4th, 2016 1:20 am MST

Rob,

The Queen of England certainly does not own the land in the United States of America. The King of England gave up all claim to title of the land here when he gave the people that colonized the United States of America 'land patents'.

God Bless

Lance
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Robbowatty1619

Postby Robbowatty1619 » Sunday December 4th, 2016 3:02 pm MST

Hi! Copacetic,

I accept what you state about lands in United States of America, as I was not implying anything else.

What I am intrigued about, if its true and I am not stating it is, are some articles from Joan Veon-Investigative Journalist. She claims from her investigations and interviews that the British Commonwealth metamorphosed into the League of Nations and this metamorphosed in United Nations. Through the 'back door' this Queen Elizabeth 11 ( not the British Government) has a potential vote on UN of 54 votes compared to USA-1 vote. The 54 being the countries subdued in the past by this monarchy.

I suggest you have a look at her work. I would love to know about 'land patents' in New Zealand, I ask questions of officials and no answers. I am, of course, careful.

Robbowatty1619

Postby Robbowatty1619 » Sunday December 4th, 2016 5:07 pm MST

Hi! Lance,

My apologies for not addressing you by name and just your username. I checked my messages just before starting work and made this error.

By the way, my discovery of Joan Veon ( she was described as being a Christian in United States of America) is all part and parcel of my searches and she explains succinctly the devious behaviour ( not her words) of this monarchy in England. She interviewed presidents, kings etc in her life. Have a look at the Jay Treaty( by Joan) which came out of a conflict between the British and an American boat(it was attacked) off the waters of Alabama( 18 C)-it appears this treaty set an international precedent in place.

I am British, but in another place and hopefully by peaceful means, but still a foreigner and by coming to New Zealand has made me aware of the British Monarch intentions. I think we are all given a different impression back home in England and lots of people wave the flag when these people turn up.

Robin

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday December 10th, 2016 8:58 pm MST

:h: Robin:
We noticed that you have posted over five posts in our open Forum; and, respectively, your posting privileges have been automatically restricted. Accordingly, we also noted that sixth post was placed in Admin’s Private Forum area so that it can be restored after you become a Team Law beneficiary.

However, we hope that you will also notice that most of the content of your posts has not been made with the purpose of our Open Forum system in mind (see:Rule 3 et seq.).

Respectively, let us take note of several things you should have learned while you were doing your research in light of our Standard for Review:
  1. You knew or should have known the Rules; so, you could benefit by knowing them. When your registered as a user of our Forum, you agreed to follow the Forum Rules. You were provided with access to those rules before you agreed to follow them. Then you ignored them as you proceeded forward.
  2. The necessity of following proper procedures—Order. By losing the posting privilege you now know that learning the law requires order.
  3. The Standard for Review itself; which provides the order necessary to learning the law.
  4. Disregard the fluff of third party opinion; and, learn the language of law by going directly to the History and read the law from its source as you follow the Standard for Review from the source to the present. Respectively, you must start that review from the origin of the parties in any relationship being so reviewed; from step-by-step tracking its authority form origin to the present.
  5. Team Law can help. However, our help is limited until you are a Team Law beneficiary.
Now, if we review what you did with the five posts we granted you; to let us help you get to know more about Team Law, we find that you used them to refer to 3rf party reviewers filled with opinions that don’t fit the facts of history.

Respectively, we find ourselves in this position; wishing we could provide you further support but Charter bound to await your becoming a Team Law beneficiary. For further inquiries your will have to use the Conference Calls and or phone calls to the office. However, you will need to remember that though office calls are free, until you are a Team Law beneficiary the first call for help from our Trustee is also free, but after that if you are not a Team Law beneficiary you have to have made a donation of at least $350.00 to receive the privilege of receiving phone call support from our Trustee; so, use the free phone wisely.

We look forward to your support and our opportunity to support you.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”