:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Corp. State/U.S. and gold

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Aerochu

Corp. State/U.S. and gold

Postby Aerochu » Thursday January 4th, 2007 9:39 pm MST

Why is it that Corp U.S. and the Corp States can't take gold for payment of fines and such? I read that when Sen. Madsen attempted to pay some sort of Corp State ticket in gold, the court refused. Are they forbidden from doing so by their contractual relationship with the Federal Reserve System? Is it the same with silver?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Corp. State/U.S. and gold

Postby Admin » Friday January 12th, 2007 5:04 pm MST

:h: Aerochu:
We refer to the following:
<div align="center"> Constitution for the United States of America
1787 — Article 1</div>Section. 10. No State shall … coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Aerochu

Postby Aerochu » Friday January 12th, 2007 7:23 pm MST

Hmm....I'm not sure if Admin is trying to hint at something I'm not getting, or simply misunderstood my question. I am familiar with that clause of the Constitution. An original jurisdiction state government not only could have taken it, they would have HAD to have taken it, yes?. I just don't understand why the Corp. State CANNOT touch it. (Well, I'm sure there's much more about the issue that I don't understand). If Admin was trying to nudge me in the right direction, then I may need another nudge.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday January 14th, 2007 5:02 pm MST

:h: Aerochu:
You asked for it so here’s another nudge:
As is always the case, the answer is in the Standard for Review. You must first understand the nature of all of the parties involved. Start first with self and move up the chain. If you have not already identified all of the parties in such a relationship as in your inquiry, then you might discover who they are by first looking at the case in point and dissecting the relationships as you review the parties. Thus, a cursory review reveals that you are relating to a Corp. State entity refusing to take United States gold coins. So what is the nature of the Corp. State entity? It is a private corporation that was ‘of necessity’ created by the original jurisdiction State to carry out the original jurisdiction State’s business needs under the emergency of Corp. U.S having gone bankrupt and no longer providing any link to the monetary system of the United States of America (see Myth 22). Thus, the Corp. State was actually a statutorily created agent of the original jurisdiction State, which is therefore bound to the same limitations of the constitutions as the original jurisdiction State is except they can offer contractual relations that the original jurisdiction State cannot offer. Thus, if the Corp. State offers a contract and a person accepts it they can compel it. But the question you are asking is why can’t they take Gold when it is tendered in payment by someone with no such contract that could possibly compel an exchange with a Corp. U.S. transaction chit (Federal Reserve Note).

Now if that is not a big enough hint then perhaps you should also delve into the relationship with Corp. U.S. and its limitation in handling the United States gold coins at any value not authorized in the Par Value Modification Act.

Final pointer: Once you have done the research regarding the parties and have identified all of them, then you can go back as we suggested in the beginning of this post review their actual nature, noting both the history surrounding the creation and their limitations in their creation instruments; once you have understood the nature of the parties then and only then can you begin to understand the contractual limitations and obligations made upon them by things like Constitutions; once you understand that then you can look at the individual circumstances related to a specific question like this. The final cause is much simpler: the Corp. State cannot take the gold because they are not the actual original jurisdiction State. To further clarify the elements presented here we would have to move this discussion to the Beneficiary Forum.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Vzeng1 » Thursday January 8th, 2009 1:21 pm MST

Hello,

I have been trying to read each and every post related to the payment of gold with Corp State / US Corp Gov but have not yet found an answer to my particular situation. Therefore, I am asking it here.

I have recently been made aware that a a Corp State officer placed a paper citation on the window of the vehicle (that I drive every day) that was declared to be illegally parked at a location without proper payment of quarters in the parking meter. The penalty is $20.00

Prior to my knowledge of Team Law, my method to resolve the issue would be to appear in Traffic Court to plea my ticket to a lesser charge and "pay" it.

I feel empowered to break free of that bondage and assert my new found position in the Law but would like some suggestions on how Team Law would approach this same issue.

Assuming my goal is to attempt to stop anticipated harassments from Corp State for traffic ticket collection, I either would presume that failing to respond to the citation is not a prudent action. Therefore, I have determined two possible actions to remedy this situation.

1. I would attempt to pay the fine in person at the City Clerk office with a 1/10 oz gold bullion (approximately with 80.00 FRN). Is this a viable option. I would imagine I would be laughed at but would not be afraid to try this. This action would then require said clerk to dismiss payment

2. I would request a traffic court date with submission of a "not" guitly plea. At court, I would state that the bill should be sent to the Social Security Administration, c/o the SSN commissioner, with a written plea that the trustee with the name spelled the same as mine was responsible for the parking violation as it was I performing the physical conscientious and capacity as a trustee of the "NAME" SSN TRUST and that me (the human) is not subject to being required to pay the fine.

However, I do not believe I am armed with enough knowledge at this point of my study of the Law to properly approach this issue and win. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday January 8th, 2009 2:37 pm MST

:h: Vzeng1:
Responding to the technical nature of your inquiry is limited to Team Law beneficiary support, which support can be provided either over the phone as a Team Law beneficiary or via the Beneficiary Forum.

In reading the information found on our website, you might have noticed Team Law is limited to the level of support we can provide people that are not Team Law beneficiaries. Our Charter allows us to help people with general issues regarding matters we have already published; primarily, those are issues related to understanding the nature of what has happened in the United States of America to have us where we are and the general direction we must go to resolve that dilemma.

However, even then we are limited to providing that level of support only to those that have not realized Team Law is worthy of their support. Once anyone realizes the work we have already done is worthy of support, unless they become Team Law beneficiaries we can only provide support with orders and donations.

Respectively, though we would love to assist you in learning how to deal with such issues as you requested help with, you will have to be a Team Law beneficiary before we can. Still, thank you for considering our support.

Because of the material posted on our Patriot Mythology page, we can say this much regarding the ideas you presented:
  1. By definition, a payment can only be made or compelled if you are paying with money; and,
  2. Attempting to pawn off the obligation of a Social Security Administration created trust to the Social Security Administration, would be a violation of the agreement and could constitute fraud. The real danger in that goes along with the greatest danger in following the Strawman theories, that being sending something like that through the mail or through any common mail carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) would constitute mail fraud dealing with a federal agency. The last we checked that crime comes with a $1,000,000.00 fine and 30 years in jail.
Thus, you might want to make sure you know what you are doing before you take either course.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”