:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

My thoughts/reason for being here.

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Pepper
Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thursday July 24th, 2008 7:36 pm MDT

My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Pepper » Saturday August 2nd, 2008 5:16 pm MDT

I found this site last week, but before I have been reading stuff about law, legal etc. for a few months. I am not a lawyer or anything like that. Just your average Joe. Still, I've been reading and have come to understand about what social security card is all about, and what differences between law, legal, statute and codes etc. also about what a citizen is, what address really means etc. as being under federal jurisdiction. I also read the stuff on martial law rules. So basically, I have info. overload.

I don't understand a lot of it or what it means, I don't know what I am, but I know what I am not. I am not a corporation, nor do I agree to paying the debts of another without full disclosure and I am not owned by any other person. I consider myself to be flesh and blood spiritual person, owing no allegiance to anyone. But what else it all means can't say for sure. whether the corp. us will honor that I don't know.

Do they make the laws confusing and hard to understand on purpose? I get the strong impression it is all meant to deceive and manipulate us without our knowledge (one of the laws of martial law deceiving the enemy). I also get the impression they jump around in laws to cover themselves so they do wrong with an air of law on their side. I also find it hypocritical to expect people to know the law (ignorance of law no excuse) when it is not available easily at school, colleges and in general or they don't deliberately teach it. The internet seems to be the only avenue. I didn't think it was really necessary to have in-depth of knowledge since the government is supposed to know and is supposed to lead by example, and that if you need a lawyer you can have one. I had grown up to believe the government people were honest hearted, though sometimes making lots of mistakes. I had no idea they were in "want of heart" (or at least many within the ranks of the honest ones) by the way I went to the library and looked at the bBlacks lLaw books Dictionary there and spent several hours reading it, boy what a big book!

So I am learning that they are using the law as a weapon of oppression and plunder and not as a tool of justice. I guess by having a law to do their dirty deeds justifies it, but in my book, no it doesn't. But they have the "guns". I also read your stuff on land patents, my question, is how in the world can you trust it? I mean just because you have papers saying this land is yours by contracts etc, doesn't mean they won't just decide to take it after all they have the technology and guns and courts don't they?

So let's say I can learn the law and know it by heart and understand it fully, they can just ignore the law or change it or as this one guy said the dangerous sophistry of the courts. If they consider the American people enemies, they will do what they want when they want. I am also aware that they lie to the American people (probably everyone else too) about taxation and what it is all about and their real obligations on certain taxes. I am also aware how they use trickery and deception to get people to "volunteer" paying certain taxes making them believe that have to pay it, and misleading them as to the real nature of what these taxes actually pay or how they are actually considered by the corp. U.S. as non-flesh and blood or that they are assumed to have agreed to pay corp. U.S. debts (you know what happens when you assume something). They lie about the real nature of money and how it works and what causes inflation etc. So they have limited liability because they are a corporation and not a government? Not as far as real law is concerned. Lies are not just about what you say but what you don't say, sins of omission, which again shows such ones as in "want of heart."

I also read the IRS code especially United States Code Title 26, I read is several times and can't fully grasp it, I am sure many people in "government" have the same trouble. Doesn’t that make it void for vagueness? I have followed stories of the patriots you mentioned, who fight the income tax thing, I read your Myth 22 a couple of times.

I do want to comment about all the stuff I read on your site. maybe I am wrong please advise, but I get the impression that you believe that the people in corp. us are following the law and that if people are suffering under their tyranny it is because they don't know the law enough to fight back. I beg to differ, the law is only as good as those who make them and if those who pass and enforce laws that are confusing, oppressive and unfair and if you have to fight a long and torturous battle to get justice then the problem is not the people but the law itself and how it is applied by the powers that be. Sure, you can fight tooth and nail using law and win some battles but the war will always be lost.

And if they deliberately make it difficult to get the law to work in your favor on the side of justice, or fair play, you have to fill out this form that form and if one thing is out of place the whole thing has to be started over again, you have to fill out this form and that form whatever, what makes you think they will honor it anyway even if you win? I mean let’s say you win a court case or IRS case that has serious implications what makes you think the powers to be won't just have an accident befall you? Maybe as a warning against others from doing what you did? Maybe I am just paranoid but I read on your site about marital law, being under the law of necessity. So they are basically using whatever law suits them at the time. So how can you use the law to protect the law when the law is being perverted, twisted and unended to where you almost have to be lawyer to understand it enough?

And all this research shows how I don't own my land really blows my mind, why in the world are we working so hard to buy it take care of it if It is not mine and can be taken away at any time thus losing all that sweat and money equity? Also, it is in bad faith when governments and police use people's ignorance and honesty against them. They really ought to be ashamed of themselves for that. By the way, "want of heart", means lacking good motive. If they lack good motive then they have evil motives and no matter what the law is or how applied if those who enforce it have evil intentions then no amount of law knowledge of it court battles or whatever will stop their tyranny when they decide to commit it.

RRRRRR

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1570
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Admin » Monday August 4th, 2008 4:04 am MDT

:h: Pepper:
Before we respond to the balance of your post we note that in your post you asked us to “advise” you; however, we hope you will notice we consistently respond to such requests by pointing out our policy on advice (please follow the linked text in this paragraph). We also ask people not to simply believe us; rather, do your own research and prove the truth from your own study of the facts and the law. With that preface to our response, we continue:

We appreciate the fact that you are new to the forum means, you are not used to the hope that inquiries will be brief, to the point and ask a question we can answer. We also appreciate the fact that when people come to our websites for the first time and start reading they often discover the world is a far different place than they thought it was before they begin the journey in discovering the truth; and that discovery can cause one to find it apparently necessary to post a rambling inquiry much like yours was. Therefore, it is nearly impossible to respond to every point of such an inquiry, like we usually do and instead, we will post a semi reflective response that focuses more on the overall experience you seem to be having on your journey into law. We hope it will help you realize, the journey is well worth the cost. So what is the cost? You must study our history and the law following the Standard for Review we suggest in our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article.

It was apparent from your response that you have read a lot of our website already, some of it repeatedly. Good, most students of the truth find that quite helpful. Still, it seems like you have some misconceptions that could hamper your understanding of the point of it all. Also, (now please don’t take this personally) due to the quantity of grammar, spelling and typographical errors, we had to go completely through your post and correct much of it (noting a few of the changes) just so we could understand the post (hopefully accurately). We only mention that because that problem speaks gigantically towards the main point of our response. As you noted in your post, there is a problem in a system of government where the public education system (the government promotes and largely provides) fails to provide sufficient education in the law; instead, that very system seemingly purposefully dumbs down the populace for a reason. What is that reason? That answer should be obvious, “Control”. The people simply are taught to rely on others for almost everything, but most certainly for any information regarding the Law. Throughout time, the ultimate means for securing virtually total control over a people is to inspire them to rebel against their government. This is virtually impossible to do in a society of free educated people that know their law and their history. The solution, change their history and eliminate their knowledge of the law. These two goals are most easily achieved by control over the education system and limiting the apparent access to the law. Your post referred to each of these matters.

Your post also emulated the problem. Even though you seemed to understand the impossibility of you obeying, honoring, sustaining or complying with the law if you don’t know the law for yourself, you still made several conflicting comments of common errant beliefs:
Pepper wrote:I didn't think it was really necessary to have in-depth of knowledge since the government is supposed to know and is supposed to lead by example, and that if you need a lawyer you can have one.
Pepper wrote:the law is only as good as those who make them … and if you have to fight a long and torturous battle to get justice then the problem is not the people but the law itself and how it is applied by the powers that be.

You see, the problem is ignorance. If the people are willingly ignorant then they can have those kinds of opinions but those opinions come from their ignorance. When people know the law for themselves, they are very difficult to beat in court or anywhere else. They know what their rights are and they know how to defend them. Accordingly, they cannot be controlled like sheep. Further, when the powers of governance are perverted into a corporation that controls purely through the powers of its contracts, they know what is going on and they can control the controllers through those same contracts.

Finally, when the people are well educated in law and history, they do not allow their government to be taken over. They simply remove the abusers of power from positions of government. Your post had an overwhelming appearance of a person oppressed. People so educated never have that. They simply fix the problems that would otherwise cause such situations. You seemed to focus on limitations that would point a person to imagine learning law is hopeless, which is exactly what the controllers of such a society would have people believe. Such beliefs eliminate hope and that is good for the oppressors. We don’t look at things that way. We believe that is why we have been successful in the courts and in reseating our original jurisdiction government. We believe the only thing that could possibly stop that work and such successes is a defeatist attitude before one begins the journey. My favorite scriptural story of our time is the one where Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of the giant with the head of Gold (representing Nebuchadnezzar’s world controlling kingdom) down to the ten toes of iron and clay (the IMF with its world dominance via debt. We call it Mammon.) The story tells of an end to that beast being a tiny stone (representing the Children of Israel) that rolls out of the everlasting hills (the Rocky Mountains) gathering no moss but growing all the while as it rolls down the hills and crosses the plains until it crashes into the beast as a huge boulder that knocks the beast into the sea. The stone does not stop there, it continues to grow until it fills the whole earth. My favorite part is unlike John’s Revelation, Daniel’s does not end with the destruction of the world, rather it ends with the people repenting and discovering who they are, then acting the part. If we consider that the Children of Israel are the people living worthy of the birthright of Adam (The Prince of God—Israel) as it was promised through the prophets from Adam down to Abraham and is promised to be the blessing even of all those that will be adopted in to the family of those that follow the Messiah, then I can see that stone filling the whole earth. Again, the key is we must learn who we are, repent of our ways that limit us from such blessings and then start living accountably. This means as a minimum, we must learn the law, its history and language, secure our government and continue to live worthy of our inheritance in the Kingdom. These things can neither be learned in ignorance nor accomplished by those not willing to do the work. Finally, for those that are so willing they have the promise from the Messiah that He will fight their battles for them. With Him on my side, I cannot lose. The bottom line, if we do not learn the law, its history and language we cannot win. So, either way we still have to know the law.

Finally, you made a bunch of negative comments about the uselessness of learning the law implying that the courts will simply rule against you. That has not been our experience. We have experienced a consistent track record of winning. We have also noticed that is usually the case for anyone that learns the law and then properly applies it.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Jus
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12
Joined: Friday June 10th, 2005 2:27 am MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Jus » Tuesday August 5th, 2008 7:12 pm MDT

Dear Admin,
I thought your response to Pepper was quite appropriate and imagine it is well appreciated by any who read it.
Without fellowship it is easy to slip into the frame of mind Pepper did… I certainly have, in the past… that being, there is no point in fighting the battle when all one sees is overwhelming opposition and only rare examples of success. Team Law provides that necessary fellowship and can help restore hope when a situation looks hopeless.

But where hopelessness is not our birthright, never losing sight of where our strength truly comes from is…
and we must not lose sight of that Source of strength!
That is the real battle… keeping our eye single to the Lord and our reliance steadfast on Him and none other…

Thanks again for your continued efforts.

Pepper
Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thursday July 24th, 2008 7:36 pm MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Pepper » Wednesday August 6th, 2008 2:10 pm MDT

I wasn't saying it is no use to learn the law per say. I have been trying to study what I can find, the U.S. Constitution is fairly easy to understand, the Bible's laws and principles are even easier, the problem is I have read a ton of stuff and still alot of it I am not sure about. Now, anytime you have law that requires a lawyer's degree and lots of practice to understand it, then there is a serious problem. Okay then when you finally do understand it enough, you still hope the judge is honest, one of integrity and not one who will use sophistry to get around logical sound arguments.

I read several actually court cases, mostly tax cases, and the judges ruled that were frivolous. okay, social security is not a contractual agreement, all must have it by law to work and live in usa. all citizens are required to pay income taxes, and that one cannot just say they are a state national and were not a citizen based on their defintion. cannot use the fifth to say filing is against the right not to self incriminate. The irs is government chartered and not a foreign company. Oh yea my favorite all capital letters doesn't mean anything or that one is designated a corporation or francise. The gold fringe on the flag in court doesn't not mean it is a maritime court or court of money. The 16th amendment was binding because congress says it is. I have to say when it comes to money the courts can be so nasty. Of course if we are still under maritial law all of this is meaningless isn't it? they can just ignore it under the law of necessity?

You get my point don't you? I am glad you have had successes, the trouble is there aren't many of you out there is there?

RRRR

Samuel Howell, Jr.
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Saturday November 10th, 2007 8:26 pm MST

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Samuel Howell, Jr. » Wednesday August 6th, 2008 2:34 pm MDT

Pepper,
While nearly every corporation one may wish to work for today requires a SSN, that doesn't mean that it is required, by law, to have one. I have yet to read the law that states a sovereign individual must apply for and use a SSN; and, if you have read the law that says so, I would like to know which law it is.

From my research, it appears that the court rulings regarding frivolous tax arguments are correct. If the number was used, the income/profit is taxable. Now, whether one understands the relationship that is established with that number or not is a different story.

To understand the relationship one has with the IRS and who the IRS really is, one should go to the home page ( http://teamlaw.net/ ) and follow the "American History" link; as well, as take the time to do the independent research necessary to verify what one reads. That will identify who the "government" is. You are correct stating that the IRS is "government" chartered, but, again, it comes down to who the "government" truly is.
“In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.”

Pepper
Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thursday July 24th, 2008 7:36 pm MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Pepper » Wednesday August 6th, 2008 3:58 pm MDT

Since corp us is acting as government and they act like it via law enforcement taxation, making laws etc, is that not lying by omission and isn't that fraud? as for social security, since that is based on non full disclosure of what it's real intent and purposes are and people give their consent to use it due under false pretenses, is that not also fraud (intent to deceive) and doesn't that make the contract null and void? I was under the impression contracts have to have full disclosure, any attempt to hide it's real nature is fraud. I have more questions will deal with them another time.

thanks in advance,
RRRR

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1570
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Admin » Thursday August 7th, 2008 7:10 pm MDT

:h: Pepper:
First, regarding Team Law’s purpose (which is to inspire people to educate themselves with the truth in Law, its (and our) history and language), part of our initial response to this topical thread was focused on pointing out the public education system does not inspire people to educate themselves; rather, it focuses a spoon fed curriculum to teach students they can’t self educate. They dumb the people down for greater control. Thus, we hope our comments focused on spelling and punctuation are taken in the light of an invitation to all of our forum participants to do your best and use proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Failing to do so makes communication more difficult and that does you no service; so, please do your best to review your spelling, capitalization and punctuation in your posts before you click on the ‘Submit’ button. When you do this, you will be doing yourself and all that read your posts a favor.

Your posts, so far, express a concern over how the courts rule and apply law. We put the case that you observe that result because the participants in those cases did not know the law or they did not present their case well if they did know the law. Accordingly, the cause for that is not usually a fault of the court; rather, it is the fault of ignorance. And, ignorance is easily curable. Self-education is the cure. Team Law is the best tool available to the people to secure the cure.

Part of the difficulty people have in understanding law is as simple a thing as this—they fail to communicate or to develop their communication skills to the level that they can hope to understand their situation let alone win their cases.

My point, in fact, was expressed in one of your recent posts where you said:
Pepper wrote:…anytime you have law that requires a lawyer's degree and lots of practice to understand it, then there is a serious problem.
We agree, but the “serious problem” is your lack of knowledge in how to deal with the applicability of incomprehensible law. That is to say, if the law is incomprehensible, it is not law at all and compliance with it cannot lawfully be compelled. Of course, in law, the common man is expected to know how to deal with that. If you don’t know how, the problem is not that you don’t have a degree in law; it is you don’t have the common knowledge naturally required of you. Discovering this is like a first step to the solution. Griping about the system will not solve the problem. The only thing that will solve the problem is self-education. Again, Team Law is the best way available to secure the solution.

To evidence your point you focused on court cases regarding taxes; particularly on cases ruled against for frivolous arguments. You then acknowledged a few points we do not agree with; like:
  1. You alleged, “social security is not a contractual agreement”.
    • Though there is no contract that promises Social Security benefits and those benefits are not the result of a contractual liability;
    • The nature of the relationship created by Social Security Administration presenting a Social Security card while:
        Reserving:
      1. said card’s ownership to the United States Government,
      2. the right to terminate the relationship at any time; and,
      3. the right to at will adjust distributions from the party holding the card to the card’s equitable owner
      All confirm the relationship created by the offer and acceptance of that card are definitely contractual. To delve into that matter further, you will have to have access to the Team Law Beneficiary Forum. To learn more about contracts you can follow this link.
  2. You alleged, “all must have it by law to work and live in USA.”
    • Samuel Howell, Jr. already responded to point out the fact that there is no such law requiring anyone to apply for a Social Security card or to have a Social Security number in order to work for hire.
    • Again, the problem that exists is the ignorant belief some people have that such a law exists.
  3. You alleged, “all citizens are required to pay income taxes”
    • Though a court case may have such a ruling in it, that does not mean the words, so used, apply to everyone; it does not negate the Constitution of the United States of America, or its limitations against taxation; but, that fact does not mean you know what that means or how it applies to life or at law.
    • The fact remains, such rulings apply only to the situation and circumstances of the case at bar and possibly to similar situations that relate directly to the circumstances of that same case.
    • For example if the case is about a taxpayer identified by its Taxpayer Identification Number (hereinafter “TIN”) and the person that responds to the case against the taxpayer claims to be a “free natural sovereign man”, then the one thing you can assume from that claim is the claimant has no idea what they are talking about. That should be obvious to everyone; the case was against a person identified by their TIN (which is obviously not a free natural sovereign anything).
    • The courts have also clearly ruled that not all of the people are taxpayers and the only persons required to pay taxes are those that are lawfully accountable to do so.
  4. You alleged, “The IRS is government chartered and not a foreign company”.
    • The records of the United States Government show that it did not create or charter IRS.
    • The records in the United States of America and the records of the states of the Union of the United States of America show the organization, called Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter “IRS”), Corp. U.S. uses as its tax collections agent (IRS) is not an organization whose formation is recorded in any official records therein.
    • However, United States Code Title 27 shows IRS is headquartered in Puerto Rico; and,
    • The records in Puerto Rico show that IRS was chartered there as a private corporation, whose head is the head of the Department of Revenue. Of course, it is a matter of record that Puerto Rico is a property of Corp. U.S.
    • Though the tax protestors get all excited about discovering this in the records;
    • We only find it interesting and certainly irrelevant to any argument regarding the obligation of taxes. We do not think it matters who Corp. U.S. uses to collect their taxes and the fact that they can tax is without question. The only relevant question is, “Who is taxable?” But, that is a question we could only address in our Beneficiary Forum. And, as Samuel Howell, Jr. noted, the court’s ruling against tax protestors are usually correct because those protestors fail to provide convincing evidence (relevant to the case) that would allow the court to rule in their favor.
That about does it for the overt errors alleged in your post regarding the court cases you talked about. You did not refer to specific cases (and if you had we would not be able to review those except in the Beneficiary Forum); still, from our response, we hope you can see, there is another side to the story and that side is the side that says you have to learn the law and in doing so follow the Standard for Review. If you fail to do that your chance of understanding the truth is slim to none. Judging by your comments we expect your experience in studying such matters did not come from studying the court cases, history or the law directly; rather you likely got the impressions you have by reviewing the protestors allegations. That kind of review will never teach you either the truth or the law. So far, it seems to have held you from learning the truth and kept you right where you were in your level of education. Again, that is curable through education.

Now, let’s look at the parts of your post that were not in error, but that might benefit from a bit more information to secure understanding.
  1. You stated, “the U.S. Constitution is fairly easy to understand”
    • Though we would agree with the potential for truth for that statement for anyone knowing the history of man as it applies to the United States of America; we also acknowledge the fact that such persons have a wide difference in understanding of that Constitution, which serves as the basis for heated discussions and disagreements. Reading the Federalist Papers will certainly narrow the basis for such disagreements.
  2. You stated, “the Bible's laws and principles are even easier”
    • Considering the fact that the Bible is the source for over 600,000 different Christian religions (alone) also indicates there are some elements of it that lend it to being misunderstood.
    • However, on that note we imagine if you were to take the foundational work of Moses in the Bible (Torah—written in hieroglyphic Hebrew) and study it (in its original language) and the history of the people at the time of his writing, you would make incredible discoveries that would have the tendency to resolve most of those conflicts. If you were to further expand that study to include living by the precepts and laws there taught, you would gain even more insight; and finally, if you were to incorporate prayer, fasting and following the word as you discover it, you would receive the promised guidance of the same source Moses had to write the books. With that combination, we cannot imagine you getting off the track at all. Again, we believe that is exactly what we must do as a foundation to learning even the truth about the laws of man. When you start with that foundation and continue on that path, you will discover the truth. Only in that way can you discover the truth in all things.
    • However, we would not necessarily call that easy. It is easy to make the decision to do that and it is easy to stick to that decision, but that does not preclude that you will not have to do hard work all along the way? “No.” In fact, judging from what you already presented, we expect you have a lot of hard work to do. Still, the path is an easy path to follow.
  3. You noted that you, “read a ton of stuff and still a lot of it I am not sure about”.
    • We expect the reason you are not sure about a lot of what you read is you are neither reading the law nor its history and you are not studying the language of the law so that you can be more proficient in your use of it as your skills grow and develop.
    • Instead, we expect you are reading the plethora of junk out there created by the protestors and theorists. That path will leave you, as the Good Book says, “tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine”. It is nearly a worthless pursuit and it will only lead you into the position you now find yourself in. We say you must stop that and start studying that which will put you on the path of understanding. If you want to eat an elephant, you do not start by eating a chicken. You have to bite the elephant. If you want to build a building, you don’t start by building a boat. You start by preparing the foundation for the building. If you want to learn the law, you don’t study what protestors are doing and failing at in the process. You must start by learning the language and studying the history. If you follow Team Law’s Standard for Review, you will most certainly learn the law and how to use it to secure your rights and our country. The only question then will be whether you did it in time.
  4. Regarding the fifth amendment. It only protects you from testifying in a criminal trial against yourself. It does not protect you against your civil or contractual liabilities; that is why it does not protect the tax protestor from testifying in tax court.
  5. As we have shown elsewhere, though all capital letter spelling can be indicative of a potential title, it does not in and of itself designate anything other than the author’s choice of fonts. Accordingly, we agree with that finding from the courts.
  6. As a matter of law, flags do designate the venue of a jurisdiction.
    • To expand upon that and say it limits that flag set jurisdiction to maritime court would be to limit the flag more that it is limited alone by its nature.
    • We have no idea what you mean by a, “court of money”; and, we know the gold fringe on a flag does not do that; accordingly, we would expect any reasonable court to rule against such an argument.
    • The flag challenge in the WARN newsletter, volume 1 issue 1 describes the effect of flags and that pleading has been successful in several court pleadings. Does it mean it is right for any particular situation other than where it has been successfully used? “No.”
  7. You corrected your reference to the 14th Amendment and indicated that you intended to refer to the 16th Amendment; accordingly, we changed that reference and removed your correction from your post. Still, accordingly to the United States Supreme Court, the 16th amendment did not change the Constitution, it only made clear what was already there.
    • Thus, a challenge against the validity of the 16th amendment is not a reasonable cause for negating a tax liability.
    • As noted above, the Corp. U.S. agency nature of the TINed person is the nexus of Corp. U.S. right to tax, and that is exactly why the 16th amendment was important to IRS and to their tax collecting activities.
    • Corp. U.S. definitely has the right to collect applicable taxes from its taxpayer even without apportionment.
    • That right to so tax is contractual.
  8. You said, “when it comes to money the courts can be so nasty”.
    • It is not the court being nasty. It is the necessary and lawful application of the contract in accord with its terms.
    • But that is exactly why IRS sits In such a precarious situation. This goes back to what you said before, regarding the complexity of the law. The mere fact that a law is incomprehensible removes it from being applicable.
    • Discovering how the law works gives you the power to use the courts effectively to eliminate the applicability of incomprehensible laws.
    • Ignorance leaves you stuck in the allegation that the so called law can be enforced against you.
    • Ignorance is curable.
      • Team Law is the key to the cure.
      • Proper self-education is the cure.
  9. Necessity is not Law
    • Necessity is simply what politicians (etc.) rely on to do what they cannot lawfully do.
    • Learning the law is the cure. Team Law can help you learn how!
  10. You finally said, “I am glad you have had successes, the trouble is there aren't many of you out there is there?”
    • We do not know to whom you refer when you say, “you” in that statement. Of course, Team Law only has the one Trustee, but if you are referring to those that can do what we have done to get the job done, then that is every single person out there that does what they have to do anyway; learn the law. You see, we are not showing people how to do anything they are not already required to do as you stand where you are. Thus, the “you” in your statement is in fact you. Ignorance is curable only by your doing what you are already required to do by the mere fact that you exist in a society. It is impossible to have a civilized society without law and accordingly all of the members of the society are naturally required to know the law so that they can comply with it.
    All of your expressions are merely an acknowledgment that you do not know what you must—the Law. Again, Ignorance is curable. You already know what you must do to cure your ignorance—you and every one of us must learn the law; and, to do that you must learn its history and its language. Team Law was formed for just that purpose—not to teach you the law but to help you educate yourself.
That is the bottom line.

In your last post you added and inquiry regarding the allegation that it may be fraud for Corp. U.S. to act as it it were the government. Actually, that is exactly what they were created to do, to carry out the business needs of the government under martial law. They do that by and through contractual relations. Thus, their general operations are not fraudulent even if the people working for them think they are actually the government.
  1. They were lawfully created for the purpose of carrying out the business needs of the government
  2. Inside a corporation its body of government is government to the corporation.
Thus, if you contract with them to serve them in one of their controlled agencies, you agree to be controlled by their controls over that agency; that is not fraud, it is contract.

Further, you cannot claim ignorance because you knew or should have known the nature of the relationship you entered into and because they did in fact fully disclose the nature of the relationship from the beginning. Ignorance is truly the culprit in all of this and as we keep saying, Ignorance is curable. Still, that cure does not come from studying from the protestors or from any third party source, not even from us. That is why we consistently point people to learning the truth directly from the source, from the law, from our history and with a consistent study and proper application of the law. The cure is self-education and Team Law helps you learn how to self-educate and get it right, from the beginning.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

User avatar
ZandarKoad
Beneficiary
Beneficiary
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday August 23rd, 2007 7:40 pm MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby ZandarKoad » Thursday November 6th, 2008 6:53 am MST

Admin wrote:…if you were to take the foundational work of Moses in the Bible (Torah—written in hieroglyphic Hebrew) and study it (in its original language) and the history of the people at the time of his writing, you would make incredible discoveries… . (Bold emphasis added)
Our research over the last several days has led us to the Leningrad Codex as the oldest complete 'Old Testament' in existence. We've also found some most excellent online resources for obtaining ultra high resolution images of the actual apographs for free. However, the parts of the Leningrad Codex we've reviewed don't appear to employ a system of writing that is hieroglyphic in nature. Is the Admin aware of a more ancient hieroglyphic version of the Pentateuch, and if so, would the Admin be so kind as to provide hints as to the location of the source?

Thank you for your work! Learning the Law is never before been so joyful for us.
I will know the Law.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1570
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: My thoughts/reason for being here.

Postby Admin » Thursday November 6th, 2008 10:01 am MST

:h: ZandarKoad:
The Hebrew language has not changed dramatically between the hieroglyphic Hebrew and the alphabetic. It has gone through several changes though. From the time when hieroglyphic characters were used in the written language to the present, though the characters have changed the Torah language remains the same. Thus the emphasis we placed on the hieroglyphic characters is not actually one that deal with the study of the language, more to the point it is a focus on a time when the education that went with a child learning to read, write and speak focused more on the actual stories that went along with each character in the language and the child learned the sacred nature of each character and utterance. Thus, when a word is formed it is made up of the combined meaning of each character and its “voweling”. In Hebrew, every character has vowel forms or they can be consonants. Thus, how the character is used in the word and its vowel or consonant state have a direct effect on the meaning of the word. Anciently, children were taught the divine nature of the characters, their position and usage. Today, the language does not receive such formal treatment.

In the first paragraph of the Prologue of the book The Wisdom in the Hebrew Alphabet:
The author, Rabbi Michael L. Munk wrote:In Jewish thought, the Aleph-Beis is unlike any other alphabet; it is not merely a haphazard collection of consonants whose order was merely a haphazard collection of consonants whose order was determined by convention, but that could have been — or still could be — changed without loss of content. The individual letters, their names, graphic forms, gematriaos [numerical equivalents], and respective positions in the Aleph-Beis are Divinely ordained. [See Overview for a discussion of the Divine forces represented by the letters and their various combinations.] A corollary of this principle is the halachic requirement that every letter in a Torah scroll, mezuzah, and tefillin must be written perfectly. No part of a letter may be omitted or distorted, nor may its individual integrity be compromised by contact with any other letter. Every word must be spelled correctly; a missing, extra or transposed letter can invalidate the entire scroll.

Accordingly, when we refer to hieroglyphic Hebrew, we are not simply referring to an older version of Torah; rather, we are referring to a time when the language and the meaning of the characters were given a significantly greater sacred treatment, which we feel the language deserves today, especially when reviewing the meaning intended by Moses when he wrote it.

The book The Wisdom in the Hebrew Alphabet by, Rabbi Michael L. Munk, presents an excellent beginning to a study of the meaning of the individual characters of the Hebrew language, which is required to develop even a hope of understanding the divine order formed in the composition of words in the Hebrew language. That level of understanding will begin to open one’s eyes to what we mean when we refer to the “hieroglyphic Hebrew” language.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.


Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests