:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Action against a non-governmental corporation

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Metech
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Action against a non-governmental corporation

Postby Metech » Monday March 23rd, 2009 7:41 am MDT

What an interesting journey this has been through this website and forum. While I am new to Team Law and not a beneficiary yet the awareness, through study, that those with wicked intent are at the controls of our nation is not new to me. Even though I have only scratched the surface there have been so many "ah-hah" and "duh" moments that my forehead is sore. :lol:

Please know up front that I have used the search function, albeit in possibly an inadequate manner, and I have not seen anything about what I want to ask so I apologize in advance if my question has already been addressed.

Is Team Law only geared towards helping people learn how they can proceed, either offensively or defensively, against Corp. U.S. and its foreign agents or does Team Law also help people learn how to proceed against a non-governmental corporation and its humans acting as officers or directors of said corporations? Thanks for any thoughts on this subject.

metech

p.s. I have read some post in this forum by the admin about the importance of grammar, punctuation, and spelling etc. and I wholeheartedly concur. With that in mind I would like to bring forward something you may not be aware of but I am assuming you would want to know about.

Please understand that I raise this issue not to attack or be mean-spirited.

I have noticed many possible misuses of the word "loose". An example is given below. I am certainly open to correction if I am wrong but my trusty Webster's tells me that in the instance below and along with the others that "lose" would be a better application.

... been on the attack against the tax protest industry? Now, notice that almost every time a tax protester goes into court arguing the code they loose. Arguing the code proves intent! Imagine what would have happened if they had not argued the code. Imagine what would have happened if they had ...
Let truth be your authority not authority be your truth!

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Action against a non-governmental corporation

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Thursday March 26th, 2009 2:38 pm MDT

Metech,
Corp. U.S. is not a governmental corporation. It is merely a corporation originally formed by the governement. However, Corp. U.S. was quitclaimed to the International Monetary Fund in 1944 in the Brettonwoods Agreement. Therefore, it is a foreign controlled corporation and has nothing to do with government. It may appear to have the effect of government but in fact is operating under the color of law. To call it a governmental corporation seems rather silly. Corporations are simply corporations.

Team Law's purpose is to help individuals in their self education of the law. They promote learning the law in order to apply it. Corporations must be formed in accordance with the law and are governed by law. Do you get the picture now?

SimplyThinkDreams

Metech
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Metech » Thursday March 26th, 2009 4:57 pm MDT

SimplyThinkDreams,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and you painted a very clear picture. Thanks for picking up on what I was trying to convey. I liked your description of how Corp. US was formed as a corporation by a government.

So, should my question have been how to proceed against a corporation not formed by a government or should my question simply should have been how to proceed against a corporation - period?

metech
Let truth be your authority not authority be your truth!

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Thursday March 26th, 2009 8:50 pm MDT

Your question was fine the way it was because you did not understand the nature of a corporation. The fact is, the law governs corporations. Team Law can help you to learn the law and can therefore help you proceed against any corporation that has violated the law or the legal body of codes and statutes that are applicable to corporations. It does not matter whom or what formed the corporation. They are all subject to the laws they were formed under. However, the codes and statutes that are applicable to a certain corporation depend on the nature of the corporation. For instance, lenders of credit are governed by a different set of code and statute than a corporation formed as a nonprofit organization. In order to find a remedy for a particular circumstance, you must first determine your relationship to the corporation under the Standard for Review. If the law is applicable and it provides a remedy for the specific situation at hand then Team Law can help. This does not necessary mean that a remedy is available in all situations. If you have contracted with a corporation and that contract is completely legal and lawful, the terms of the contract are your terms and you are bound by those terms of the contract, which may or may not provide the remedy you desire, depending on the specifics of the formed relationship. On the other hand, if the contract was not formed legally and lawfully then no possible contract can exist because you cannot be legally bound by an agreement that is not formed in accordance with the law. Proving the relationship was not lawfully made can provide remedy to the situation. If you do not know what constitutes a legal and lawful contract it is impossible to remedy the situation. Therefore, it is best to assess the situation under the Standard for Review in order to determine the full nature of any relationship. I hope this information is helpful to you in your self-study of the law.

Citizensoldier
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Citizensoldier » Saturday March 28th, 2009 11:17 am MDT

One thing I think most people overlook in trying to identify and understand the various contractual obligations they may find themselves in is the fact that every contract can be renegotiated or terminated (such is our right to contract). Of course, the next logical question is, how does one go about the process of renegotiating or terminating a contract with another party (whether it be Corp U.S. or any other private corporation). The only answer is you must learn the means the law provides to do so. Hence, the need of Teamlaw's assistance in helping men and women to learn and apply the law.

T.L.I.O.F.
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby T.L.I.O.F. » Wednesday April 1st, 2009 9:24 am MDT

Although Team Law offers a suitable list of elements of contract, there are a number of significant qualifications that should be considered as well. We would suggest the following:

Offer (Quantity, Price, Subject Matter, Time of Performance)
Acceptance
Legality
Mutual Assent
Capacity
Consideration

As we have noticed, some of these have been touched on in previous posts to this subject. This manner of listing has helped us recognize remedy in contract, perhaps it will help others.

Michael

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday April 2nd, 2009 10:37 am MDT

:h: Citizensoldier & T.L.I.O.F.:
Our response to Citizensoldier’s comment follows:
Though it is true that any contract can be renegotiated or terminated [by consent of all of the contracting parties or in accord with the terms of the agreement], the whole point of forming contractually binding relationships is to get the other parties agreed upon word on the matter in the terms of the contract. Thus, that word (the contract itself) becomes the Law of the contract. What that means is, once you agree to the terms of the contract, you agree its written word is your word of law on the matter and you will be bound by that word either by that choice or by force.

Thus, when you referenced the potential of renegotiating or terminating a contract, you must realize, such renegotiations or termination must be made in accord with the terms of the agreement or they must be subsequently agreed to by all of the parties to the contract. Any other form of renegotiation or termination is a violation of the terms of the contract (Law) and your word on the contract will hold you accountable to the terms of the agreement.

Thus, the process for renegotiating or terminating the agreement is either defined in the contract or it may be negotiated if all of the parties agree to renegotiate; but, if the parties do not agree to renegotiate then the contract stands and the parties are so bound. The point being, contract law does not allow the possibility for “renegotiation” without an agreement between the parties; and, the parties cannot be forced to renegotiate except in accord with the terms of the agreement.

Thus, the “how one goes about the process” is defined in the terms of the agreement or if the parties agree to renegotiation, you can follow whatever all of the parties agree to, to resolve the matter—accordingly, that varies with every agreement. Further details for review of such matters here require Team Law Beneficiary Forum access.[hr][/hr]Our response to T.L.I.O.F. comment follows:
Thanks for the input.
You may notice, Team Law presented the standard elements of a contract in its Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article.

Though the courts recognize the elements we presented in that article (those being: a Giver, a Receiver, valuable consideration over time and acceptance) as the critical elements that define a Contract, those elements can be listed in other terms even as you did. Still, all of those elements are defined by the terms we used for defining a contract.

For example:
The Offer = valuable consideration over time
Acceptance = Mutual Assent
Legality = is elemental to all reviewable agreements thus it goes without saying.
Mutual Assent = Acceptance and presupposes the Giver and the Receiver
Capacity is defined by the lawful nature of both the Giver and the Receiver
Consideration is elemental to the term, “valuable consideration over time”

We favor the terms we used because they more simply state the elements that form the contract. As with the courts, our presentation presupposes the purpose of the contract is lawful and the parties have the capacity to contract.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”