:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Season's Greetings

Though we generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)

Our Trustee is currently on his Year End Break; which began on: December 15, 2017, and ends on: January 14, 2018.
Therefore, there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee until he returns.

Which means, our next Conference Call will be on January 15, 2018; invite your friends to join us then.

Our Conference Call number is: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our office closes.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Freedom Documents—

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Loujen213
Registered

Freedom Documents—

Postby Loujen213 » Saturday April 18th, 2009 2:30 pm MDT

Hello,
A few months ago I was introduced to some of Winston Shrout's and Tim Turner's information. I then attended a recent seminar to introduce and educate myself on the notion of becoming a "secured party creditor." The presenter had actually mentioned this website in one of his recorded seminar's, and am very glad he did, due to the seemingly opposing positions on "Strawmen," "UCC process," and "the redemption process," as described in your "Patriot Mythology" section.

I, obviously, have been excited about the possibilities of the potential outcomes of the claims of debt elimination and secured party status, but knew that I had to find out what others thought of the process. Then I read your "Patriot Mythology" section. Yes, it seems very clear that the questions I am about to ask have been answered in your "Patriot Mythology" section but I would still like, respectfully, your comments on the below mentioned process. The reason I ask is that the presenter, in his recorded seminar, had mentioned that he wanted Team Law to speak at a conference. That is what is confusing to me. He had said that he wanted you guys to speak at one of his conferences but after researching you both have opposing interpretations. So I would love your comments and elaboration on the below process in you have more information to share.

Question: What is your opinion or comment on the process of obtaining secured party status (I understand you have discussed this in the PM section under "strawman," and "ucc"), appointing the treasury department as your fiduciary, submitting your Birth Certificate bond, Indemnity bond, and discharge bond, then submitting the offset bonds to the creditors to discharge the debt, and then enforcing through administrative procedures ultimately submitting a maritime lien on the bonds attached to the EIN number of all parties involved? I am concerned and do not want to put myself and family in a bad situation. Thank you so much for this website and information.

This is my first post so I, beforehand, apologize if I have not posted correctly. :)

Lou

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Freedom Documents

Postby Vzeng1 » Saturday April 18th, 2009 5:29 pm MDT

Hi Louis,
You didn't mention it expressly, but, if you have not already, I recommend that you take the time read the Historical Outline presented herein and then read the Standard of Review. Then, read the followup article on Contracts, Trusts, and the Corporation Sole.
You may find that you will be "armed" with more truth after following these suggestions.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday April 20th, 2009 6:39 pm MDT

:h: Lou
You were correct in acknowledging that we already addressed the matter you requested on our Patriot Mythology page. Those that attend such seminars and hear the people say they wanted to invite us to come as presenters to their seminars do find it interesting that we are not there. The reason we are not is we were not invited. We have no idea why such marketers say such things in their meetings, but as you noted those that do provide the attendants an opportunity to discover the truth, so we are thankful that they do; and, welcome. We hope you enjoy your journey discovering the truth from your own experience of studying the law with us.

Most people find what they learn here refreshing. Mostly we expect that is because we do not tell you how to think or how to learn what you must learn—the Law, its history and language. We do help you discover how to do that easily even though the body of law you must learn is immense.

Some people find themselves in such seminars because they have found themselves in a fix; where they realize something is going on in government that they do not understand and they are simply looking for help to understand it. The problem with that is that is exactly how we got into this situation in the first place—by listening to someone else we believed was not leading us astray.

The only real solution is we must recognize a simple reality. It comes from answering these three questions:
  1. If a law applies to you, do you need to know the law to comply with it?
  2. If you do not know the law, will your ignorance of it excuse you from compliance?
  3. Can you know the law by having someone else tell you what they think it is; or to “know” it do you have to learn it from your own actual experience of reading, studying and understanding it?
You see most people ask questions like yours; they hear something from someone and they want to know if it is true; so, rather than going to the source (the law itself) they turn to another third party source to make their inquiry. But, given the obvious and only outcome from those three questions (that being that you must know the law for yourself from your own study and understanding), the only possible way to know the truth is to look to the law itself.

So why do people so consistently look to the third party for this information? We believe it is because our common education system has incorrectly taught and convinced us that learning the law is so difficult that we have no hope of doing that in the limited time we have.

Now, though it is a bit hard for us to get used to, that is what we think people find so refreshing about Team Law, especially after they work with us for a while. We help them find their way through the law so they can learn it firsthand. From what you find looking at the materials we have published, you can see an obvious difference between Team Law and every other organization. You can easily prove what we have presented and we give hope that you can learn what you do not yet know.

Regardless of why you honored us with your inquiry and though you asked us to provide you with our opinion regarding a matter we already resolved on our Patriot Mythology page, there is a new term the Strawman Theologians have raised that we did not yet discuss in those articles debunking myths— secured party status. Accordingly, here is our response:

As Vzeng1 noted, you would be well suited to at least run an errand of learning and review our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article beginning with its presentation of our Standard for Review. Then when you finish with that (to really get an idea of what is going on), read Myth 22. With the learning you will acquire through that study, you should already be able to resolve your inquiry on your own.

But we will not leave you with that. Let us look at this new term a bit closer (and that is why we sent you on the errand of learning, so you would have a proper foundation). “Secured party status”, nice term. So what does it mean? Who is this, “secured party”? And, we must ask, “Secured from whom or what?

We have to assume from your inquiry that you are the party designed for this “secured status”. Of course, if you followed the Standard for Review you will already realize that your status was permanently secured to you by your Creator and there is nothing you can do about that—you are “sovereign”. (see Myth 6)

When people are reminded of Myth 6, they often think something like, “Well it doesn’t feel like I’m sovereign.” Of course, that is because you were not yet inspired to study the law and apply it. Accordingly, you do not know how to act sovereign and it is not likely that you will until you start following your sovereign responsibility to learn and apply the law. There is no excuse. Procrastinate the sovereign responsibility to learn and apply the law long enough and you will get to make your excuses to your Creator as you account for what you did with the gift you were given.

You are simply sovereign, so get use to it. As noted, your sovereignty requires you to learn and apply the law.

The other side of that question was, “Secured from what?” We have to imagine that means secured from Corp. U.S.’ control and that specifically (considering the allegation from the marketers that you have to file a U.C.C. 1 Form) as it may apply to some debt; considering that the U.C.C. 1 Form is a Corp. State form designed for securing that privilege of collecting a debt within the Corp. State.

Of course, that raises new questions, “What debt?” and who are the contracting parties to this presupposed debt. Now, depending on whom you talk to, they address different debts and different creditors. The bottom line, they typically allege the man is the party to be secured as the creditor (or the one owed the debt) desiring to collect the debt and they are either alleging that the “Strawman” is the one that owes the debt or that Corp. U.S. is the one that borrowed the funds in the name of the Strawman , which they allege is attributed to the creditor. Either way, even if you put the reality that there is no Strawman and the party created by Corp. U.S. was in fact a trust (more commonly known as the “taxpayer”) the allegation that the so-called secured party is owed something makes no sense.

If the allegation is the trust owes the man something, then the trust should just distribute whatever that is to the man; considering the fact that the only person on the planet that has the lawful authority to control the trust is the one that lawfully lends the trust consciousness and physical capacity through the office of its Trustee—that is ultimately the man. Thus, filing a U.C.C. 1 Form would indicate that person is up to something odd or potentially fraud; thus, that filing should come under scrutiny for potential fraud.

If the allegation is Corp. U.S. created the national debt (or some other debt) against the trust (alleged Strawman) and accordingly somehow now owes the man something, then there would actually have to be some such thing in existence that proves that obligation to the man and if there is not then that allegation constitutes fraud. Now at that point we cannot delve into that matter here as that level of support requires Team Law beneficiary support. Suffice it to say, there is no such debt in existence that can scale that wall. Thus, filing a U.C.C. 1 Form in that case would prove the person filing the form was involved in perpetrating a fraud involving a federal government agency. Thus, should any instrument, letter or other thing be delivered to any party using any common carrier (like the United States Postal Service, FedEx or UPS, etc) that would constitute mail fraud involving a federal person; the penalty for which is 30 yrs. in jail and a $1,000,000.00 fine, per violation.

Now, personally we think that is a bit of a stiff penalty for doing something you do not understand just because some idiot sold you a bill of goods in a seminar—but that is exactly our point. Don’t you think that doing something that someone else says to do without first knowing the law for yourself is a bit foolish?

Now, with that some people say, “But isn’t Team Law a third party to the law?”

“Yes!” That is exactly our point. That is also exactly why, Team Law is an educational organization that does not educate; rather we hope to inspire people to discover the absolute necessity of learning the law for themselves from their own firsthand experience. We can guide by helping you understand how to discover the truth and learn the law. It is actually quite an easy process when you follow the Standard for Review.

Now, let us look and a couple of the other points you referenced in your inquiry:

“Appointing the treasury department as your fiduciary”; whoa! You have got to be kidding! Why would anyone ever want to do that? The mere thought of that would insanely motivate you to stand up and fight if it were someone else alleging that they were going to compel that against you. Why would anyone ever want to do that? It makes reason stare!

Why would anyone want to have such a thing as a “Birth Certificate bond”. Again, truly this is one of those things that can only become a thing in such a seminar where you are already convinced of what you are hearing. It is nonsensical.

“Submitting the offset bonds to the creditors to discharge the debt”, again this is on that path of the previously shown mail fraud against a federal agency—bad idea, no substance other than the document trail you fraudulently create!

The good news, you presented your inquiry underlined with the following comment:
Loujen213 wrote:I am concerned and do not want to put myself and family in a bad situation.
We hope our response is enlightening and helps you to realize; the only way to know what to do when making such decisions is to do what you are already required to do but obviously have not—Learn the law first hand and then lawfully apply it. You might remember that was one of the primary things the Founding Fathers noted. Governments fear nothing more than an educated populace that knows the law. That is the only way to restore our Constitutional Republic and to keep it.

Team Law can help—that is all we do.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Loujen213
Registered

Postby Loujen213 » Monday April 20th, 2009 9:11 pm MDT

Unbelievable!!
Wow, what a response. When I posted I did not know what type of response I would receive. I am blown away. Thank you so much for the information you presented. Yes, how critical it is to research and find the information out for yourself that you hear from ALL third party sources. I knew when I left the seminar that many, many, questions had to be answered before I did anything. That is why I came here because I found opposing information and had heard your site mentioned. Most people, I would guess, continue to search for supporting information to the "new found theories" instead of opposing to justify and support what they WANT to be true. That was not my intention. I wanted to hear opposing views. I am glad I came here. Once again thank you for the "springboard" and direction to help me find this information for myself and learn to look to the principals of the law to support or reject any information presented in the public. I am very excited to continue researching through your site to visit and read the areas suggested. Your reply to this message may help many individuals on their quest for the truth.

Thank you once again for the information presented it is priceless!!!

Now on to my educational quest. Thank you for "softly" pointing me in the right direction!
Lou :cheers:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday April 23rd, 2009 1:33 pm MDT

:h: Lou:
More importantly in such seminars is the necessity of asking questions regarding the presentation such that you can discover the process being presented by yourself. The myths almost always sound good but how do you know how to know the difference between the truth and the myth?

The answer is the Standard for Review. It will prove the relationship.

Further, if you plan to attend a seminar regarding a particular relationship or solution, it is always wise to go prepared by having followed the Standard for Review at least as far as you are able to do without further study and input. Then go to the source for the input. If at that point you need additional input, then go to a source like Team Law for self-educational support. In this way, you can always confirm the truth regarding the path of your study. Thus, it should be obvious that having a resource like Team Law is truly priceless.

Studying on your own without such input as Team Law can provide can seem overwhelming and it can take you far afield from the truth if you don’t know how to study without a preconceived notion of your outcome. So, we are thankful for the opportunity to help so many people and you are welcome to our response.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Thunder
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Thunder » Wednesday September 9th, 2009 10:41 am MDT

Loujen213,
If you are truly interested in learning the law, and you thought the response you got was great, I strongly suggest becoming a beneficiary and learn the law. Beneficiaries have the opportunity for indepth study and help understanding that which they do not.

Thunder :ro
Freedom for all people

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”