:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Acceptance of Gold

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Acceptance of Gold

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Monday June 1st, 2009 4:45 pm MDT

I recently got a parking ticket for an expired meter. I wrote up a notice refusing the instrument because it was not signed by anyone accountable for its issuance. It also did not contain any authority under which the Corp. Township can lawfully charge people to park on the streets. They refused to take my instrument when I delivered it in person. They sent two officers out to talk with me and I started asking them questions. They gave me a run around and did not know what dishonor meant or what my document was stating. Then they told me I would have to fight it in court and that I would get a Corp. State issued citation. They did not know what they were talking about from what I could gather. I asked them if I was required by law to have a driver's license and they told me, "yes Pennsylvania State Law requires a driver's license for any motor vehicle." I asked if they would be willing to state that under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability. They reply was, "I think we are about done here." I told them that motor vehicles are only for commercial purposes as defined 18 USC 31(a)(6). They said that the code didn't apply because the State's authority was higher and told me to go read the constitution and then walked away.

In order to avoid any further hastle I figured I would ask if they accepted gold as payment. The lady at the desk said that they would accept gold but that I would have to go to the bank to get it certified or something of the sort. I did not know what she was talking about. Has anyone else ever had the experience that a Corp. Municipality said they could accept gold as payment?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Acceptance of Gold

Postby Admin » Thursday June 4th, 2009 10:02 am MDT

:h: SimplyThinkDreams:
The nature of your inquiry requires Team Law beneficiary support. Thus, we cannot provide the level of support you are asking for except to a Team Law beneficiary.

Further, due to your already demonstrated acknowledgment that Team Law is worthy of your support, our Charter limits us from providing you further support until you are a Team Law beneficiary, except as such support may be necessary to assist you in the process of accepting a nomination for a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”