:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

America's Sprititual Heritage Week Resolution by CorpUS

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

America's Sprititual Heritage Week Resolution by CorpUS

Postby Vzeng1 » Sunday July 12th, 2009 1:56 pm MDT

A bill has been sponsored in CorpUS Congress which attempts to designate the first week of May to recognize the rich spiritual history of the United States of America. The Bill, H.Res 397, which is not passed yet, had been sponsored by Rep Forbes J. Randy on May 5, 2009. The Bill has been referred to the CorpUS Congress Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. The Bill currently has 71 CorpUS Congress co-sponsors at the time of this posting. Even if this Bill never makes it through committee, the Bill will stand for generations to come as a remarkable record of a government that once boldly, publicly, and regularly embodied a spirit of reverence our Creator.

As I read this Bill, I can’t help but be so saddened of the state of our Nation but I am energized by the truth that was revealed to me… how a series of national events planned or unplanned, did result in consequences that taken collectively could destroy this nation if the people don't want the change and prefer to remain where they are. I've learned that people are the root of this problem, whether innocent, ignorant, or deviant, people all do share the burden of weakening Our Lady Republic's frame but our continued ignorance does nothing to stop her from being dismantled from within, and totally obscures from our view her weapons of Law and Truth from her arsenal, and certainly leaves her critically wounded from assault by an invisible enemy, an enemy bent on continuing their "Quiet War" on her people within her own boundaries until she is destroyed.

I am so grateful to Team Law and Admin in their work to teach us to identifying the true enemy, recognizing there is Hope for this Nation if the people repent, and work tirelessly to support the restoring our Lady once again in honor of our families and future generations! What mission is better than that!!!

Thank you Admin for allowing me to post this Bill’s URL which is cited below:
H. Res 397 of the 111th (CorpUS) Congress

SUMMARY:
Affirming the rich spiritual and religious history of our Nation's founding and subsequent history and expressing support for designation of the first week in May as `America's Spiritual Heritage Week' for the appreciation of and education on America's history of religious faith.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: America's Sprititual Heritage Week Resolution by CorpUS

Postby Admin » Tuesday July 21st, 2009 1:38 am MDT

:h: Vzeng1:
We had no contest to your publication, merely because it opens a natural response regarding Corp. U.S.’ Congressional Acts, particularly focused on the remedy of Corp. U.S. legislating itself back into original jurisdiction, which they could do regardless of how unlikely it is that they will—they could.

Such an Act as this one that recognizes the spiritual foundation of the founding fathers and of the people of this nation is a step in the right direction; even if such acts rarely have any real effect. Restoring the peoples understanding of Foundational Law (Torah—a.k.a., the first five books of the Holy Bible) is the first step towards helping them realize the absolute necessity of returning to our faith in God and in His Word. That is an absolute necessity for winning this war.

We realize that many of the people that read and follow our work are atheists or are of other faiths. That makes no difference to us. The reality is, if people fail to believe in the truth that will not change the truth. However, beliefs that are fortified by faith create action; and, when such faith based actions are based on solid foundations they have the ability to produce incredible results.

For that very reason we believe it is wise to support proper Acts as they are moving through Corp. U.S.’ Congress.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”