:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

"The Secret"

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Atticus
Registered

"The Secret"

Postby Atticus » Tuesday January 5th, 2010 7:33 am MST

Happy New Year.
I was perusing through the recommended reading and came upon Rhonda Byrne and her book "The Secret" listed. Where I found a recommendation to call and discover what the rest of the story is, especially when properly applied. Rather than call I wonder if this forum would be available for this topic of discussion. I'm sure many readers may also be interested in knowing the rest of the story.
Thank you all for the good work you do. I tell you, even just reading this web-site can change ones life.

Regards, Atticus

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "The Secret"

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 5th, 2010 1:26 pm MST

:h: Atticus:
Thank you for your support.

Actually, your inquiry is answered by understanding the purpose for our Open Forum system; which is expressed in our Forum Rules as well as repeated in several posts on the Open Forum system. The purpose of our Open Forum is: to eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law. The idea is, if people can ask us their general questions in our Open Forum, others can read their posts, learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country and thus eliminate the repetitious need for others to send us similar messages; thus, we can disseminate massive amounts of information without repeating ourselves much. Accordingly, the Forum is about providing and spreading information about Team Law, the work we do and the quality of our service.

That is exactly why the reference to “The Secret” (and other such resources) says: “call us”.

Accordingly, that is the proper action to take to get that information. Also, because such responses are linked to matters that can be quite personal, the subject does not lend itself to the Open Forum even if the topic was fitting for placement here.

Likewise, this topic is also one where you are actually asking Admin if posting a topic would be proper in the Open Forum. Such topics are inherently personal; therefore, they should always be posted as private messages to Admin instead of asking such questions on the Open Forum. We left the topic here merely to (once again) remind others of the simplicity of answering such inquiries on your own. That is done by:
  1. Read the Forum Rules and notice whether the rules apply to the nature of your inquiry.
  2. If the question is personal in its nature, then send it as a private message to Admin.
  3. If the question is of a general nature that may benefit all of our readers, post it to the appropriate forum.
  4. If you are a Team Law beneficiary, post it to the Beneficiary Forum.
  5. If the question is such that it will require a lengthy response, call using the information found on the Contacting Team Law page.
We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Atticus
Registered

Re: "The Secret"

Postby Atticus » Sunday January 10th, 2010 8:28 pm MST

Yes, the answer given to my question was indeed very helpful. In fact I did call and receive a return call and a phone conversation with an answer that was mind-blowing, stimulating and described areas of study I will be persuing.
Also I'm convinced I want to be part of Team Law; and, I do spread the word about Team Law whenever I can.

It is my intent next time I post a message or question on the forum it will be as a Team Law Beneficiary!

Good work my friends and God bless,
Atticus

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”