:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Buying a home outright without a social security number

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Divinebob
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Buying a home outright without a social security number

Postby Divinebob » Thursday April 15th, 2010 1:58 pm MDT

Greetings,
I have read most of the posts in this open forum and agree that Team Law is worthy of my support. I am admittedly early on this path of self-enlightenment and anxious to dig into every area of knowledge that I can while I create the abundance of funds that will soon secure my beneficiary nomination through The Way of Kings. I have a few questions that center around something that is becoming more and more obvious to me as I read. As I understand it so far the use of a social security number on anything that I purchase or finance basically gives the Corp government rights to the asset. So my question is simple, can I do an all cash purchase, which might involve a bank (as owner of said property) using federal reserve notes (not gold or silver) and keep the social security number from being used on any of the veritable cornucopia of documents that attend property purchases? (Is this an easy process or should I gird my loins for an "Hanibal crossing the Alps" type saga?) If the answer is yes, between now and when I become a team law beneficiary is there some places I should begin studying within the law as it relates directly to property and it's connection to the social security act/ number?

Thank you for considering my questions.

Divinebob
"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he breaks, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime, and the punishment of his guilt." - John P. Curran, 1790

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buying a home outright without a social security number

Postby Admin » Thursday April 15th, 2010 3:43 pm MDT

:h: Divinebob:
We can help people learn how we would resolve a given situation right up to the point where they discover Team Law is worthy of their support; however, at that point we can provide them with no further support to any of their questions that deal with any matter other than those that may deal with the process of their receiving a nomination to become Team Law beneficiaries.

The details necessary for a reasonable reply to your most recent inquiry also limit our response to beneficiary support; to which only Team Law beneficiaries have access. Thus, for us to answer your inquiry in our Open Forum system, that answer would be limited to the Beneficiary Forum.

However, your inquiry provides a fine example of something many people do that we can make a comment about; for the benefit of our readers, which comment may be helpful to you as well:

Within your inquiry there is a critical presumption you made that is elemental to the problem our entire nation faces. That problem stems from people not distinguishing their own actions from actions taken by entities they may serve within a business capacity. Our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article unfolds the mechanics behind all such actions and provided this maxim of law as a summary for the actions of a Trustee: “When the Trustee acts it is the Trust that is acting”. That maxim is even more clear if you add the following: “and not the person that lends consciousness and physical capacity to the Trust through its Trustee. Thus, if you perform a action (like lawfully signing a company check), you are not personally liable for that check, the company is liable for the check. Thus, the signature action was not your action; rather, it was the company’s action.

Respectively, the same thing goes for your actions when acting for the Trust created by the Social Security Administration (hereinafter “SSA”). Some people get all caught up in the fact that the social security number cannot lawfully be compelled as identification; yet, it is a Taxpayer Identification Number—because it uniquely identifies the taxpayer and distinguishes the taxpayer from the man or woman that lends the taxpayer consciousness.

Thus, the presupposition your inquiry makes in error is the concept that you (the man) can personally use that Taxpayer Identification Number (SSN). The express terms of the relationship where SSA offered the card to be so held in trust precluded any such use of that number. Thus, technically you cannot be involved in any purchase made wherein the social security number is used.

With that we will have to hold off from any further remarks in this forum, on that matter, outside of the Beneficiary Forum and merely refer you to The Seduction and Myth 22.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buying a home outright without a social security number

Postby Admin » Friday April 23rd, 2010 9:34 am MDT

:h: Originally, Divinebob posted a reply here.
However, we could not respond to that reply except in the Beneficiary’s Forum; so, when Divinebob recieved a Beneficiary Endowment, Admin moved Divinebob’s Reply to the Beneficiary Forum (under this same topic heading) and responded to it in full. :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”