:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Status of Slaves

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Niyshia
Registered

Status of Slaves

Postby Niyshia » Sunday December 5th, 2010 3:49 pm MST

I am overwhelmed with gratitude to have stumbled upon your site. I question a lot of things and I even grew up going to a bible school that taught us to prove things to our own satisfaction. Since this was a "school" we had to break down the origins of words to understand the context in which the word was being used. So I definitely feel right at home at Team Law. I also checked out the Way of Kings website and will work on utilizing their services to hopefully gain a nomination.

In the meantime I have been reading and re-reading the Standard for Review, since this is the basis for understanding law.

So Know Yourself first is extremely important to me because historically my identity was stolen long ago. So as I understand it, sovereignty is granted to us all, so long as we believe in God and obey his law. So what I am about to ask next may be redundant, but I would like to be pointed in the right direction with regards to how history and law applies to slaves. From what I have read on slavery, "We the People" or "The People” in the Constitution, did not include former slaves.

So it would seem that between the Constitution and 14th Amendment (Corp US) slaves, former slaves, people of color, and the many other terms to denote black people, we were just subjected to continued enslavement a virtually a people with no voice.

In relation to knowing myself: would I just ignore all of this as I am a child of God and thus sovereign?

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Status of Slaves

Postby Copacetic » Sunday December 5th, 2010 10:03 pm MST

Niyshia,
I think you have the wrong understanding of the 14th amendment. I suggest you get the Team Law CD on the 14th amendment to get a better understanding of what the amendment actually means. In fact, getting all the Team Law CDs on their various subjects is an excellent idea (see: Online Store).

Copacetic
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday December 8th, 2010 10:04 am MST

:h: Niyshia
Thank you for your support.
Along with Copacetic pointing out your apparent misunderstanding of the so called “14th Amendment”, you might also want to reconsider your understanding of “sovereignty”. You indicated that it is dependent upon a person’s belief in God and obedience to His law; however, our Creator placed no such limitation on man’s sovereignty. First, man was created; then, he was given dominion, agency and possession; the three component elements of sovereignty. These gifts were granted regardless of man’s nature and regardless of what man does with them. Thus, though our belief in God can be a gigantic aid in applying that sovereignty, it is neither a controlling nor a limiting factor in our sovereign nature. In fact, that sovereign nature was granted to man before God gave man his first command at Genesis 1:28.

The bottom line: our Creator will hold us accountable for what we do with the gift; which is the point of granting us those three component elements: dominion, agency and possession. We were given those gifts so that we can magnify them and learn from the experience. In fact, that is how we grow. We will grow more abundantly when we follow the laws God gave in concert with those gifts.

Of course, a review of those laws man was first given also points us on the right path; which path inspires us how we must to serve.

You then asked where you can go to learn more about slavery and its relationship to both God’s laws and our Constitution; however, we find no real merit is such a study because slavery is obviously contrary to our Creator’s instructions. However, there are two primary forms of accountability that can be described as slavery: voluntary and involuntary.

Thus if a man is forced into slavery by no voluntary act of his own, that would be a violation of both God’s and man’s laws. However, if a man voluntarily binds himself to the terms of a contract, which terms hold his actions so bound as if in slavery, such obligations are honored both in man’s laws and in our Creator’s. The bottom line: a man must be accountable to his words and deeds.

However, as was pointed out by Copacetic, we believe you may have an incorrect understanding of the amendment in question and expect that would be resolved by your reviewing our CDs on the topic.

Regarding your last comment:
Niyshia wrote:In relation to knowing myself: would I just ignore all of this as I am a child of God and thus sovereign?
The biggest problem we see in people’s understanding sovereignty is they take it as if it were a magic token of some kind. That is to say, they use the word as if it somehow magically propelled them through all causes to give them peace. The problem with that is, for most people that is merely a façade. That is because they use the word only when it refers to their authority as it may stand against some other governmental control or right. Still, the State does what it wants and acts as if it were sovereign while the people either do what they are told or suffer the consequences. Thus, the all too common use of the word among the patriot community makes it appear useless and impotent. We expect the reason for that is again, the people do not understand the word.

As we noted above, sovereignty is composed of three elements: dominion, agency and possession. Thus, the extent of your sovereignty is also affected by the scope of those three elemental parts. Accordingly, because all people of competent age and ability are, by definition, sovereign, we ask the following question: “If a man owns no land (domain), what is the extent of his sovereignty?”

The obvious answer is: “Because his domain is exclusive to the confines of his body, that is also the limit of his sovereign domain and the man remains a Tenant subject to someone else’s land.”

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Viviv

Postby Viviv » Friday December 28th, 2012 10:32 pm MST

having been given the three elements that compose sovereignty ,along with instructions to subdue the earth and to be fruitful and multiply, not only in terms of populating the earth but also in terms of producing from the land,it seems to me that as a matter of being born you should receive a plot of land or else there is nothing to have dominion over or to subdue.Some would suggest that your body itself is the land and maybe that is true but im wondering if we are tasked with staking a claim for a piece of the earth in order to prove ourself conscious of our responsibility to our Father?Then the next thought revolves around the idea that if the body is the land then wherever Im standing at any given time would be my kingdom stretched to space and down to middle earth and therefore having to be subject to a landlord could be avoided.My thoughts on this could be way off but for some reason it doesnt seem right that we have to be born into an inferior status with no hope of changing it unless we become landowners,usually accomplished with money, what we call money and you know the rest so what is the deal.Are we missing our inheritance through ignorance or are we just mere subjects to have straws stuck in our backs to be fed upon by others .What thoughts will help me get my mind right in your experience and wisdom?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday January 6th, 2013 3:38 pm MST

:h: Viviv:
In responding, we first hope you have read the article titled: Team Law on Sovereignty; for it shows that at birth all mankind are granted the God given inherent right to the intrinsic domain found within the confines of our bodies. We are also instructed, by God, at that same verse (Genesis 1:28) to take dominion over the land, water, air and the things that are within them. However, that instruction does not give us the right to acquire that dominion in any unrighteous manner. Thus, to acquire the same in a righteous manner we must either claim unclaimed land or acquire it from others by way of lawful agreements.

Respectively, there can be no automatic grant of such a domain provided unless it is by lawful agreement combined with the honorable will of all concerned.

Thus, it is quite important to remember that though we are all born with the God given inherent right to the intrinsic dominion, agency and possession found within us, we must each take that gift and do with it that which will allow us to best expand upon that gift by being fruitful, multiplying, replenishing and subduing the earth; in accord with the commandment from our Creator.

The idea that the mere fact that you have a body (with its intrinsic domain) automatically gives you the right to claim that extrinsic domain through which your body travels is ludicrous! If such a concept of automatic dominion were true then there could never be such a thing as a country, private land, private property or trespass. Also, that would automatically result in the allegation that might makes right regardless of the circumstances. Thus, the reasonable man must realize that such a concept cannot ever be, at least not in any form of righteous or law based society.

However, your precept that being born in whatever condition we are fixes our plight in life is also incorrect. We can always change our condition/status/etc.

Nonetheless, given that, in land law, the words “land” and “domain” are synonymous, the only way to expand our actual domain is through lawfully acquiring landownership. Respectively, it should be obvious that given that babies are born to both landowners and tenants the status of such babies would take on the inherent rights of the parents. Nonetheless, that birth status certainly does not limit any child from making anything they desire to out of their life. John D. Rockefeller is a perfect example of that fact. Though he was born with nothing and grew up a as a tenant on other’s land, he, through his industry, became well recognized as the wealthiest man in the world. The only thing that limits any of us form being or having anything we respectively desire is our own beliefs.

You ask if we are missing our inheritance. Respectively, we expect that depends on what you believe that inheritance is.

Some opt to set their sights on living this life patterned after our Creator’s way of life (gospel); so that they may live worthy of Eternal Life as their inheritance. For others, they lust after the things of this world; always coveting that which they do not possess. Though we look upon each of those two options as extreme opposite sides of a spectrum of possibilities, we notice that both the philosophies of man and scripture point to the same constant available to the honest student’s discovery. That constant was well described by Earl Nightingale in his recording of: The Strangest Secret. As noted by Earl Nightingale, quoting from the New Testament’s Paul 9:23 “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”

So it is in life. What we focus your beliefs on (positive or negative) becomes real. Thus, if we remain ignorant of what our inheritance is, it is unlikely that we will ever achieve of that unknown inheritance. Yet, if we imagine that our inheritance is to be “mere subjects to have straws stuck in our backs to be fed upon by others” then that is likely what we will experience in life. Of course, if you simply change your mind to see, focus on and invest yourself in building a future that will provide you with all of your most blessed desires, even it they include wealth, land and freedom, those things will likely become part of what you build into your inheritance. The choice is up to you.

Right now, as we look at the world, in the face of our recent “Call to Action”, we see many people taking advantage of the opportunity to support that important cause. Yet there are others that moan and complain about how bad things are in government alleging that nothing can be done to stop Obama—so they belittle the process (though they know nothing about the law), and they refuse to help.

Now, the interesting thing is how that applies directly to your inquiry. It reminds us of when Moses was leading the Children of Israel through the wilderness and they were all bitten by snakes. Moses fastened a snake on the top his staff and prophesied that if the people would look upon his staff they would be healed; many did, and they were in fact healed. Yet others (even with the personal witness of seeing those that so looked being healed) could not bring themselves to believe that such a simple act (looking upon that staff) could heal them; so, they proved that they could not be so healed by refusing to look—and so died.

So it is with these people that will not help with the “Call to Action”. In their ignorance, they refuse to do anything to help with the “Call to Action”; yet it is all too clear that with enough of the people’s support, that action cannot fail. Nonetheless, those people have a vision of our nation failing. All they can see in their future is doom and gloom. Thus, that is exactly what they are likely to experience. Other people, that would otherwise get involved, imagine that there are so many people (not them of course) that only imagine doom and gloom, that they too will not take action. Of course, blaming their lack of action on their belief that nothing will happen also gets no support from them. Now, given the fact that regardless of what happens, their getting involved will not disadvantage them in any way but their getting involved has the potential of making the “Call to Action” go viral with active support that will most certainly end with the removal of Obama and Biden from office and give our nation a gigantic lift towards a more positive future because we stood up for our constitutionally secured rights. It seems unbelievable that people would not all simply jump at the chance of a possible lawful solution; however, instead, those that do not support that action go out and buy more guns imagining civil war (which is exactly what Corp. U.S. wants).

The bottom line: the inheritance our Creator gave each of us is already set. Respectively, you have the capacity to live worthy of that inheritance and to receive it. Of course, to receive that inheritance you have to live worthy of it. Thus, the path through this life to receive that inheritance is not so much based upon where you were born but upon what you do with what you’ve got and how you are fruitful, multiply, replenish and subdue what you have and what you create along the journey. Respectively, both your path and your outcome are squarely in your hands and in no one elses.

Of course, that is why we created the Success Network; because, the only way we can see to change the way things are is to start helping people see that the only party that can control your future is you. That is because, regardless of where you are, you can make anything you want out of your future with what you have. And, that is the only mindset that has the potential for you to do and or have anything; here or hereafter.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”