:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Can you control/limit the use of your own name?

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Thered702
Registered

Can you control/limit the use of your own name?

Postby Thered702 » Wednesday December 8th, 2010 8:15 pm MST

Was wondering what it would take to own your name and demand it be removed from people's records?
Is this possible? I have read, also, that you can demand the three major credit report companies to remove all information received from third party interlopers with no first hand knowledge. Is there a similar route to use with the corporate legal system?

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Can you control/limit the use of your own name?

Postby Copacetic » Thursday December 9th, 2010 8:29 pm MST

Thered702,
Welcome to Team Law. I will answer your questions best I can:
Thered702 wrote:Was wondering what it would take to own your name and demand it be removed from people's records?
Nothing, you own your name already. It's yours, protect it. I don't know who ‘people's’ is so I cannot answer the rest of your question intelligently.

Thered702 wrote:I have read, also, that you can demand the three major credit report companies to remove all information received from third party interlopers with no first hand knowledge. Is there a similar route to use with the corporate legal system?
I think once you have studied and learned the law (Team Law can help you), you will realize that credit report companies have nothing to do with you, your name or your information.

These statements may seem strange, but keep studying and learning and the meaning will become crystal clear.

God bless,
Copacetic.
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday April 30th, 2011 10:08 pm MDT

:h: Thered702:
Team Law addressed the question of owning your name on our website’s Patriot Mythology page; specifically at Myth 4: Strawman revisited, “I copyrighted my name”.

Also, the party named on credit cards, etc. is the taxpayer that was created by the Social Security Administration; which is not likely you. We suggest you might want to read our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article as well as Myth 22 and The Seduction.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Jumonjii

Postby Jumonjii » Sunday May 8th, 2011 8:50 pm MDT

I've been reading here, and one thing that's clear:

Don't come here looking for information if your head is filled with redemption rhetoric. If you are convinced that all redemption information is accurate and true, then Team Law's information won't help you.

If, on the other hand, you are looking for real accurate answers even if they prove the redemption stuff is bogus, then this is the best site for it.

Also, the information won't be handed to you, Team Law can point you in the right direction; however, you have to do the work yourself. You will find that most of the redemption information appears to give you specific codes, cases and such; but, if you actually do the research you will find: the code section, law or case was off-point, referring to something else or it was repealed.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”