:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Study pattern

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Ben
Registered

Re: Study pattern

Postby Ben » Thursday March 17th, 2011 2:55 pm MDT

Hello! Maybe someone can help me. I want to "learn the law and apply it" but I don't know where to start. Just like in Myth 22 where someone is to read the seven points, in order, is there a certain order which I should follow, and if so what is it? I see under "research" to purchase the recording devices and Black's Law Dictionary, but then there is the order form for cd's and dvd's, but I'm trying to figure out a system or chronological order to my studying the law. Thank you.

Ben

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Thursday March 17th, 2011 9:49 pm MDT

Ben,
The best place to start studying law is from its foundation and moving forward from there. The Torah is Foundational Law in the United States of America (see Public Law 97-280) and it gives the best description of where man came from and what we are doing here. It is certainly elemental to understand who we are first before attemting to understand any relationship. In fact, it is the first step in Team Law's Standard for Review which can be found in the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article on the Open Forum. Once a person applies the Standard for Review, they can then understand the laws applicable to any given relationship.

Once you have a proper understanding of our foundation (where we come from, why we are here, and the authority given to us), you can study any type of law that you desire. Personally, I believe studying about contracts and trusts are a great place to start once you understand our foundation; the reason being that most everyone, if not everyone, has fallen for the Seduction. It is always a good idea to start studying the laws that are applicable to your given situation, starting with the ones of the highest priority.

A dictionary is very helpful in learning what words mean in regard to the law; however, dictionary definitions are not definitive. To better understand the use and application of definitions check out the Cardinal Rule of Definitions.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday March 20th, 2011 5:23 am MDT

:h: Ben:
We are infinitely thankful for having such great Beneficiaries as SimplyThinkDreams who regularly monitor our forums and respond so quickly to inquiries like yours.

His response was quite good and we only have a couple of comments to add:
  1. In case you are not familiar with the Hebrew word “Torah”, it refers to the Hebrew scriptural record of Moses’ writings presenting God’s Laws and the history of man; commonly known as the first five books of the Old Testament.
  2. People often ask us the question you asked, “Where do I start?” However, the answer to that question is almost always unique to the party asking it. Most often people come to us with a particular concern that awakened them to the necessity for studying the law. Thus, that respective cause usually motivates them with whatever the urgency that cause may compel. Accordingly, they have a particular need that will drive their course of study. For most people that have no such urgent cause their chosen path of study should likely follow their own path of discovery.
      For example:
      As SimplyThinkDreams suggested, the Standard for Review requires a review of your origin (which begins with the origin of man). That takes you to Torah. Next, because that origin is considered by some as merely a “religious belief system” it is not one that is enforceable in law; thus, we would want to secure that foundation of our existence as a matter of law and as the foundational basis in law of all relationships we may have from our origin throughout our lives. Securing that foundation can be most easily accomplished by securing The Way of Kings™ Foundational Instruments. With that step accomplished, we would proceed with our Standard for Review based study of our lives and relationships in law. You noted reviewing Myth 22, which study would bring you up to date with an understanding of not only who you are but the environmental nature of virtually all of your relationships. Accordingly, you might have noticed that virtually all such relationships are centered on contractual relations. Thus, SimplyThinkDreams suggested starting with a review of Contracts and Trusts because they are almost always at the cornerstone of all relationships. Accordingly, one might also (through such a study) notice that, for the most part, virtually all of their relationships (today) are actually made through some form of use of the relationship created by the Social Security Administration (hereinafter “SSA”); as the SSA issued the respective social security number. Thus, with The Way of Kings™ Foundational Instruments in place (securing your status in law), you would be prepared to secure the actual relationship with the SSA in writing. That is the next thing we would want to do, secure the cardholder’s actual relationship the SSA in writing. Team Law has reviewed thousands of such documents for its beneficiaries and can provide sanitized samples of such document to our beneficiaries as we help the, learn how to secure that relationship (a “sanitized sample” is one that contains no personal information regarding the party that filed such an instrument). With such a record amended in the SSA’s master file records, we would be ready to secure any relationship we may be involved in thereafter.
    Thus, by so securing the foundations of who we are we would be prepared to proceed forward in almost any pattern of study and action as we might desire. Thus, again that path at that point would be too diverse for us to comment on its possibilities in such a response as this.
The bottom line: regardless of what path you may desire to follow, in either your firsthand study or the actions that may follow, you would be a Team Law beneficiary by that time and you would have the ability to turn to us for input to help you continue to learn and apply that learning in your life.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Ben
Registered

Postby Ben » Saturday March 26th, 2011 9:54 pm MDT

Thank you Simply Think Dreams and Admin for your reply. You (Admin) said that I would want to secure my relationship with SSA. That is, securing it in law and in writing, so that I as the trustee can control that account. And then once that is done, and I someday become a TeamLaw beneficiary, and I can continue to study the law, and how to control and use that account to my advantage. Am I understanding that right?

P.S. When I said being able to as trustee control the account to my advantage, I meant that I could then put forth any Asset Protection Systems that I would wish to employ. And of course it goes without saying that everything would be done honestly and lawfully unlike what some of the "strawman theologians" are doing. Again, thank you Simply Think Dreams and Admin for your reply.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday March 28th, 2011 8:52 am MDT

:h: Ben:
To answer your question, “Am I understanding that right?” “No.” I appears that you have a few things in an improper order. Perhaps you missed something in our former response. More particularly, you may not have noticed that by the time you acquire the Way of Kings’™ Foundational Instruments, you will already be a Team Law beneficiary. That is because they will not issue those instruments to anyone that is not a Team Law beneficiary.

And, as a Team Law beneficiary, you would not qualify for receiving the sample indenture Team Law beneficiaries have used (for well over 10 years), to secure the relationship with the SSA, until you have those Foundational Instruments; because those instruments are a necessary element to that indenture.

Accordingly, it would be highly unlikely that you would be able to secure the relationship with the SSA unless you were a Team Law beneficiary and you possessed the Way of Kings™ Foundational Instruments. Thus, your latest inquiry had those elements stated in reverse order.

Further, you already have the ability to control the relationship with the SSA in full and no other person has that authority but you. So, it follows that securing that relationship as a distinction from you will not change the authority structure of your relationship with the SSA. Again, that is not the purpose for any of those documents. Rather, their purpose is simply to secure the nature of the parties as they were initially constituted. Said Foundational Instruments at law secure your natural nature as a man bound by your covenants with God and the SSA created trust indenture at law secures the nature of the relationship the SSA formed exactly as they created it. Thus, the combination of those two documents secure the respective records showing the exact and distinctive nature of both of those two parties.

Not only is that the nature of those two instruments, it is also that very nature that makes those two instruments so uniquely powerful.

Meanwhile, nothing should ever limit you from studying the law and learning how to control such relationships; that is now, and will most likely always be, available to you. Though Team Law is certainly an advantage to those that choose to embark on the quest of learning how to learn the law firsthand, anyone can so study the law and apply it. We simply help people learn how to learn and apply it correctly and more quickly.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

MrPisky

Postby MrPisky » Tuesday January 7th, 2014 4:57 pm MST

Having read the above post and doing so in light of other information I've read on this forum and on the main TeamLaw.net site regarding the ownership of assets purchased by anyone acting as a Trustee under the SSA Cardholder Trust, I'm curious to know if anything within the above "securing" process does accomplishes anything positive towards redeeming or recharacterizing the ownership of any assets purchased in the past that have been associated with the SSN through actions of the Trustee acting on behalf of the Trust? Or are such assets forever to remain assets of the Trust?

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Wednesday January 8th, 2014 1:24 pm MST

MrPisky,
The simple answer to your first question is no. Securing the nature of the man's Stewardship and the SSA created Trust does nothing to transfer the property owned by the Trust. The process of securing such relationships only creates provides undeniable evidence of the nature of said relationships. Such evidence is essential for proving the nature of such relationships in court any contest, in carrying out business, etc.

The answer to your second question is: “No.”

Let's look at a question you can answer yourself that will help you understand why the answer to your second question is no and how one might go about moving property out of a Trust and into the ownership of another person or business entity. If a Trust buys a car and then later sells that car, does the Trust still own the car? The answer is obviously: “No.” Whoever bought the car, now owns the car. Such a buyer could be: another SSA created Trust; another business entity; or, an individual.

The documents that secure the nature of man's Stewardship and the SSA created trust are very powerful. However, they are only powerful if one knows how to use them properly and understands the law.

If you are dealing with wanting to know how to operate a Trust to your advantage, you will greatly benefit from studying Trust law. The office of Trustee is a very powerful office that exercises administers the trust’s legal title over property held in trust. Thus, the Trustee is the one who administers the trust’s controls over the property in a trust and has the authority to acquire administer the trust’s: acquisition of new property in trust and to sell sales of property out of the trust.

MrPisky

Postby MrPisky » Wednesday January 8th, 2014 2:00 pm MST

Thank you for your explanation. That would seem to explain previous statements I've seen that alluded to the Trustee's authority being of future use. Until one is able to see how these things work in greater detail, the initial realizations that all property previously acquired while acting as a Trustee now belong to the TRUST instead of the real man lending consciousness to that Trust are somewhat of a reality shock. I am cautiously optimistic that it at least sounds as if there is a way to utilize that previously misunderstood and misapplied office (Trustee) to correct the situation. Or are my hopes unfounded in this regard?

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Wednesday January 8th, 2014 4:02 pm MST

MrPisky,
Your hopes are not unfounded. A Trustee could sell all of the property out of a SSA created Trust except for the Trust res, which is the Social Security Card. Of course, any such sales would have to be done in accord with the law.

There are also other powerful things a Trustee can do. As I mentioned above, if you want to understand the powers of a trustee, you should study trust law. As you learn trust law, you will learn all sorts of things you might not have known before that can be used to your advantage when administering a trust in the capacity of trustee.

MrPisky

Postby MrPisky » Wednesday January 8th, 2014 4:43 pm MST

Thank you, I am in that process now. Hopefully, I will be nominated for Team Law Beneficiary status; so, I can speed this along. Time is short.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday January 15th, 2014 8:54 am MST

:h: MrPisky:
When Admin returned on Monday to discover the additions to this topical thread we felt the need to go back and make a few notes that might be helpful to you.
First, regarding the post where MrPisky wrote:…regarding the ownership of assets purchased by anyone acting as a Trustee under the SSA Cardholder Trust…

Please notice that if the party that lends consciousness and physical capacity to an office (like that of a Trustee) uses that office to do something with their own personal interest in mind (that is to “act” in that capacity to accomplish a thing for their own personal interest) they create a General Partnership between themselves and the trust; and, so become equally, collectively and severally liable for each other’s obligations. Respectively, given the fact that the corporation sole nature of the office “Trustee” makes it impossible for a Trustee to act in its own capacity—whenever a Trustee acts it is the Trust that is acting not the Trustee; thus, when a party lends consciousness and physical capacity to such an office they are not “acting as Trustee”; rather, the Trust itself is the actor.

Respectively, the quoted phrase above presupposes a General Partnership between the man and the social security administration created trust.

Further, your quoted post then asked about “redeeming or recharacterizing the ownership of any assets”, which also presents some difficulties for our comprehension. To “redeem” is to buy, get or win something back. However, that would mean that the party that desires to “redeem” the thing had the thing in the first instance (which is not the case here). We have no idea what you intended by the word “recharacterizing”. However, we imagine that is also referring to some kind of return to some other presupposed character about which we know nothing.

None the less, your final question: “Or are such assets forever to remain assets of the Trust?”; seems a bit strange due to the fact it seems too obvious that anything that can be acquired as an asset can be sold or transferred to another party through the normal processes for such sales or transfers. Respectively, SimplyThinkDreams responses were well stated with the exceptions already inserted by our moderators.

Team Law,

"

MrPisky

Postby MrPisky » Wednesday January 15th, 2014 3:21 pm MST

Thank you for your response, obviously I was confused.

I now believe I better understand the intricacies of your answer and the corrections you made to SimplyThinkDreams' response. The Trustee is an adminstrator of assets owned by the Trust. He/She can administer purchase/sell/or perform other transactions on behalf of the Trust and the use of the SSN in such transactions is evidence of activity performed under such capacity. So, there is no "getting back" because such property was never personally owned by the man/woman filling the Trustee position while performing Trustee duties in the first place. Such a man/woman was merely mistaken in their understanding of the capacity in which they were acting, ab initio. Their misunderstanding does nothing to alter the nature of any such Trustee-administrated transactions. Or does it? (Inserted by Admin: Yes it does!)
(The following portion of this post was not reviewed by Admin for the reasons stated by Admin in the following post:)

Based on your response, it would also seem to me there is, at least, an apparent conversion of the nature of the relationship between the Trust and the man lending it consciousness if/when the man uses the office of the Trustee with the intention to accomplish something of personal interest or benefit. Can you say whether that would be a permanent alteration of the relationship (i.e. the establishment of the general partnership) and what happens to the Trustee relationship in such cases? I will read more at the Trust, Corporation Sole section of the forum in the meantime to see what I can find.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday January 16th, 2014 8:48 pm MST

:h: MrPisky:
Though your most recent post was your sixth post on our Open Forum system (see: Rule 31), which limits the level of support we can now provide you before you become a Team Law beneficiary, because those posts were made while Admin was unavailable to respond we will follow up with this last review of your most recent post in this topical thread.

Again, if you will notice the moderator’s corrections (to the posts above) the hope is that you would discover that each time the post’s author referred to any action attributed to a Trustee as if the office had any capacity to act in and of itself, the moderator corrected the post to show the effect that—whenever a Trustee acts it is the Trust that is acting (not the Trustee).

Thus, in your last post, you erred when you wrote: “The Trustee is an adminstrator of assets owned by the Trust.”

The more correct statement would be: “The Trustee is the administrator of the Trust.” Still, when the Trustee acts it is the Trust that is acting not the Trustee. The Trustee is not a “He” or a “She”, it is an office; and as such it has no possibility of having a gender. The office can not do anything in behalf of the Trust because when the office acts it is the Trust that is acting directly.

Accordingly, if a person lending consciousness and physical capacity to an office (corporation sole—i.e. consciousness created in contract so that the business entity can have function) understands this simple principle, and acts accordingly, it is highly unlikely that they will ever inadvertently form a general partnership with the entity by acting in its behalf for their own personal interest.

Respectively, the assets owned by the Trust are administrated by the Trust directly. To accomplish that the trust borrows consciousness and physical capacity from someone that has actual consciousness and physical capacity through the corporation sole office named “Trustee”.

At this point, we will have to beg off from addressing the conclusions you made following that misunderstanding, due to the necessity of Team Law beneficiary support for further clarification. The bottom line, what we just provided along with the other content of this topical thread should be enough for you to have a head start on anyone that has not discovered the simple mechanics of what trusts are and how they work. To learn more, we look forward to hearing from you when you have become a Team Law beneficiary.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”