:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Call to Action, Phase IV

Learn how to:
Compel Congress to return to Honor with the Constitution!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Call to Action, Phase IV

Postby Admin » Thursday March 23rd, 2017 10:24 pm MDT

:h: To Everyone:
Because the “Call to Action” page was posted globally (at the top of each forum of our Open Forum system) it was locked from direct replies; thus, this topical thread was created for supportive comments and inquiries. Respectfully, on, March 23, 2017, we announced Team Law's Phase 4 support of Zane's ongoing action, we posted this: Comment Page.

Accordingly, this topical thread is reserved for positive supportive comments and inquiries regarding Phase IV only. To access the support pages for Phases I–III see the appropriate link found on the Call to Action Support Forum page.

Therefore, please do not try to use this space to voice opposing opinions to this action (for all such will be deleted).
That is because such comments have nothing to do with our support of this action.

However, if you believe you have a meritorious comment espousing a negative concern, you may submit it to Admin who can review your opinion; and, if it has merit, we will post your concerns with our response to the same.

Team Law supports Zane’s action because it is the right thing to do; and, it is done completely in accord with the law. Wherefore, there is virtually no more risk in taking this action than there is in getting out of bed in the morning. However, the risk by not taking action in this Call to Action is the nation could be destroyed by your failure to so act.

With that we open this page for supportive comments on the “Call to Action”.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Call to Action, Phase IV

Postby Zane » Friday March 31st, 2017 9:02 am MDT

While Obama was in the Whitehouse a petition required 100,000 signatures in 30 days to be considered.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Friday March 31st, 2017 11:58 am MDT

I am glad that Team Law decided to post this page for supportive comments and inquiries regarding the Call to Action, Phase IV. If Team Law had not, I might not have noticed that the Call to Action was entering the next phase due to the fact that the globally posted Call to Action page bears the date of January 16th, 2014, suggesting that the contents of that post are old. I'm guessing the globally posted page was updated from an earlier post.

Further, when I come to the forum, I look for posts that have the red highlight on them, which indicates that I have not viewed them. Because the Call to Action, Phase IV page was an update of an older page and did not bear the red highlight, I didn't realize the contents of that page had changed.

In support of the ongoing Call to Action, I suggest that the posting of the global Call to Action page be copied and entered into a new global post so that it bears the red highlight and the date of the post is correct. Otherwise, people might see the date, think the post is old and fail to read it.

:h: Inserted by Admin:
Though this might be a wonderful suggestion if this file was not linked to from many different sources (both in and outside of our system). If we were to do as you suggested (cut & paste the topic to a new message) the address of that new message would be changed and every link out there that refers to this page or to the domain address: “qw-c2a.com”, would be broken.

Respectively, it would be far better to notice that the Call to Action page is constantly undergoing changes and to check on it regularly. We also post notifications of such major changes on our notification page that always pops up when you enter the forum (until you turn it off). Thus, when such changes are made a new notification page will again pop up and it will continue to so open until you close that announcement notice page. We always hope that is enough.
:t^:

Paultrepte
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Paultrepte » Friday March 31st, 2017 9:42 pm MDT

The new material for Quo Warranto has been very helpful. The "Question List for Call to Action Sample Letter" line 4 provided links but what was provided for California was not relevant ("California Contractors License Law & Reference Book", "California Official Reports", "California Public Employees' Retirement Law"), however, the Office of Attorney General did provide guidance on Quo Warranto actions (for others who are in California this may be useful): https://oag (dot) ca (dot) gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/ag_opinions/quo-warranto-guidelines.pdf OR search for: california quo warranto pdf.
:h: Inserted by Admin:
Of course the link we use for Colorado does not work for every State; some are listed, some are not. California is listed but that listing does not cover the California Civil Court Rules. Respectively, you have to go to the State name's list; but alas, that only takes you to the State Legislature's site and what you want is the State’s Courts. Thus, we would open our browser and search for: “California State Court Rules of Civil Procedure”; which also led us nowhere; so, we used the browser to search for: “Quo Warranto writs in California”; which led us to: “Quo Warranto - California Department of Justice - State of California—an interesting read that took us to: “Code of Civil Procedure, section 803-811”; where we finally found the proper code.

So, hopefully you can see how that little bit of searching for the law itself was accomplished—even in California!
:t^:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday April 6th, 2017 1:18 pm MDT

Zane wrote:While Obama was in the Whitehouse a petition required 100,000 signatures in 30 days to be considered.

:h: Zane:
What does that have to do with the Call to Action?

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Sunday April 9th, 2017 9:09 am MDT

Admin,
Procedurally, the petition requirement would have nothing to do with the action itself but, in the minds of everyone reading this post I have the hopes that it will create a sense of urgency because 100,000 participants seems a lot more attainable than 100,000,000. If a goal seems too far reaching it tends to turn off the hopes of everyone trying to reach it. Those of us who have been onboard this action have seen the negativity and hopelessness from everyone else who haven't done anything because they think "people are never going to do that". A petition is a request and we are requesting that the AG take action in this matter.

100,000 signatures in thirty days is nothing where 300,000,000+ people's livelihood is at stake.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday April 13th, 2017 4:20 pm MDT

:h: Zane:
To your message that noted that some things require 100,000 signatures, we responded: “Call to Action?”

Your latest reply repeated that same number, as if it were a limiting factor with this Call to Action; however, it is not. The Quo Warranto action does not require 100,000 signatures. It requires one signature; from any person that will complete the Call to Action and follow the content notarized mail process through to the end to secure the evidence that they did in fact secure the evidence necessary to compel the action forward.

We want more! We would prefer to have one from each Congressional District. The effect of that would be incredible!!! It would be recognized as a movement of the people.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Call to Action!”