:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

About a plat for my land patent

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Sifu
Registered

About a plat for my land patent

Postby Sifu » Tuesday June 28th, 2011 7:00 pm MDT

I just bought some land in Colorado and have the deed/ warrant. I also have the patent plat map from bearuo of land management with out the the county plat map. When I ask for plat mat from the count they said they did have one. Do I still need the county plat map for my plat sandwitch?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: About a plat for my land patent

Postby Admin » Thursday July 28th, 2011 10:44 am MDT

:h: Sifu:
Please forgive us but the grammar, spelling and sentence structure of you inquiry makes it too difficult for us to understand your inquiry.

Thus, we suggest that you do one of two things for us to be able to respectively answer your inquiry:
  1. Review the grammar, spelling and sentence structure of your inquiry, correct the same and resubmit it; so, we can respond without resorting to imagining your meaning. If you do not have the language or typing skills to make those corrections yourself (or with the help of friends, you can: ‘Copy/cut the text from your inquiry and paste it into a competent word processor (like Microsoft Word or Open Office) then use the grammar and spelling features to help with the necessary corrections. When you are done simply copy that text from your word processor and paste it into the compose window on our forum; or,
  2. If you do not have the resources to accomplish that revision, you can always call us and ask for the help you need. For a question like that one, when you call, you can just ask for the “Fulfillment Office” and they should be able to help you. Though our Trustee’s call times are more limited the Fulfillment Office is available any weekday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Mountain Time.
We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”