:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Did I do it right?

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Zas
Registered

Did I do it right?

Postby Zas » Tuesday September 13th, 2011 2:40 am MDT

I have made my first attempt to bring fourth my great great grandfathers land patent with the land sandwich
I am confused about what it was that I actually did was right or not.

this is what I put into the top page

I my name a legitimate heir of my ancestor of county and state hereby declare my acceptance of land patent number xxxxx legal land description
attached to this document are birth records and death records for evidence to establish my claim to said land
    my birth record exhibit A
    my fathers birth record exhibit B
    my grandmothers birth record exhibit C
    my great grandfather is listed as her father on exhibit C
    my great great grandfathers death record exhibit E
    exhibit F land patent image from county surveyors office
this was my first experience recording anything
the recorder recorded it in the miscellaneous book but at least it was recorded

is this valid or do I need to include a warranty deed and a quit claim deed I am still a bit confused on this and I really need to get it right

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Did I do it right?

Postby Admin » Tuesday September 13th, 2011 2:39 pm MDT

:h: Zas:
The nature of your inquiry falls within the scope of that which would require Team Law beneficiary support for an in depth response; however, there are a couple of points we need to address from your inquiry, which we hope will aid you in your understanding of land patents.
Zas wrote:I have made my first attempt to bring fourth my great-great grandfathers land patent with the land sandwich
Thus, the points we need to address are:
  1. Unless you are a Team Law beneficiary, the Land Patent Sandwich service Team Law provides does not come with Team Law beneficiary support. The only reason Team Law provides that service to people that are not Team Law beneficiaries is to aid us in the process of finding the landowners throughout our country to aid us in the process of helping landowners restore our original jurisdiction government. Accordingly, to acquire the support you are requesting now you must first have Team Law beneficiary support.

Still, given the information you provided about what you recorded, and the information provided to all of those that acquired their “Land Patent Sandwich” documents from Team Law, it appears like you did not get your documents from Team Law. If you had, you would not have recorded what you noted you recorded.
  2. You indicated that you are trying to “bring fourth” (by which we assume you mean “bring forth”) a land patent. Respectively, we refer you to the following:
    In Team Law’s Land 101 article, our Trustee wrote:From that time until the present, in The United States of America, Title to Land is passed by a Land Grant made Patent—also known as: Land Patent.
      Thus, the Land Patent is the actual Grant of the Land; and, the sovereign signature and patent seal on that Grant secures the title of the Land to the parties named on the Land Patent (a.k.a. “Land Grant made Patent”). Thus, the Land Patent is also the actual Title to the Land described on the Land Patent. Accordingly, the sovereign’s signature and patent seal locks the Title as it stands; and so, forever bars any changes to said Grant; which is exactly what “made Patent” means (in the usage: “Land Grant made Patent”). In case anyone missed that, be careful to notice: “The fact that the Land Grant made Patent is so patent sealed, it cannot be changed; which means it cannot be “updated” or “brought up” in somebody’s name or otherwise, in any way changed.”
    Accordingly, we referred to that quote from that article because it was intended to help people realize that there is no possibility for updating, bringing up or bringing forth a land patent, which (as a matter of law) is already a matter of record as the Title to the Land. Though we recognize why people might get the idea that such a thing is necessary, the reality is: the Land Patent is already a matter of record (in most cases) secured at the highest level for such an instrument.
  3. You were correct in one thing, it is important to “get it right” when you record documents and records in the Clerk and Recorder’s Office. Recording things in an incorrect manner can cloud the Title and can cause other problems.
However, our Charter limitation remains and to get Team Law’s help with such matters requires Team Law beneficiary support so we must leave this topic with you and hope you will proceed wisely.We hope this information is helpful to you.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Zas
Registered

Postby Zas » Tuesday September 13th, 2011 5:20 pm MDT

I would like very much to become a success story, I really like your web site it is very informative I would love to become a benefactor of Team Law in a heart beat the plain hard fact is I just can't afford it, but then I can't afford not to have someone that does not understand the law as well as you do and be as truthful as you seem to be. I have read the site a few times and listened to your recording but I just haven't been able to grasp it in its entirety.

I started working on my family heritage through ancestry the libraries courthouses trying to find the Indians in our family history. when I came to points where I could no longer find any information on the family I began looking at the land records. trying to find some information about my families history and what happened to their lands. my grandfather was born in Meade South Dakota he had said that he had gone to an Indian school. I went and found his parents land records and got copies of what had happened to their land and was amazed at what I found. I even found records of where they had tried to regain control of their land two times and lost both times. how could someone that had no interest in the land sell his interest through a quit claim deed? the guy that bought the quit claim deed went to the bank got some money loaned to him was never seen or heard from again. the bank foreclosed and took the land sold it at auction to the Trask family they have control of the lands today. looking through the records I noticed that they had fought for their land in the state court when it should of been decided in the federal court.

when I got home I began looking at my other ancestors lands here in Indiana. I found where one of the ancestors had bought 40 acres in Pulaski Indiana 40 acres in Fulton county and 80 acres in Marion county. I sent off for the original certified land patent and went to the courthouses looking for them and they just were not in the great books of the counties. OK so now I am really getting frustrated with this. how could they receive land through a patent and not have it recorded in the county. then I was told about the Indiana Indian wars it seems that even though the Indians had patented lands issued through the United States they were not able to record these lands because of the wars with the Indians. now I begun to wonder about the authority of the state to claim these lands according to what I have learned from Team Law they couldn't but the state did it anyway. as if that wasn't enough I wanted to know just where the lands were located at and what was being done with the lands. the one in Pulaski was just a farm no house just a field the same in Fulton they had some cows on it too. then I get to Marion county and find a dam right in the middle of the land. I realize that they will never allow me to have that under no circumstances. well that one is so way above me I just have not the first clue how to proceed with that one.

right now I have need of your services I have plenty of records but without help they won't do me much good.
so far I have 3 lands in Indiana of 160 acres and 3 in Meade South Dakota 480 acres for a total of 640 acres of my families land in other peoples possion.

I won't be mad if you delete this post I just had to write it all down

Thank You for your time
Terry

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 14th, 2011 9:49 am MDT

:h: Terry:
Though your story is touching and from what you have told of it your seem to have a just cause; however, we are at this point only responding to what you related and there are always at least two sides to such issues. Meanwhile, that does not change the limitation we have from providing Team Law beneficiary support to anyone that is not a Team Law beneficiary.

On that regard, you indicated you cannot afford to become a Team Law beneficiary; however, there is no cost related to becoming a Team Law beneficiary.

If a party was considering securing purchasing an asset protection system from The Way of Kings™ such a purchase would certainly have a cost; and, they do nominate their patrons (that are not already Team Law beneficiaries) for Team Law Beneficiary Endowments. However, the Way of Kings™ is neither a part of nor related to Team Law. Thus, any costs related to The Way of Kings™ are unique to them and have nothing to do with Team Law.

Thus, we refer you to our article regarding: Becoming a Beneficiary for more information on that topic.

Respectively, though we look forward to the time when you are a Team Law beneficiary and we can help you further as you delve into the matter; we hope you will continue to study the law by following the Standard for Review until that time comes.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”