:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Legality of Modern Mortgages

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Eidolon

Legality of Modern Mortgages

Postby Eidolon » Tuesday March 13th, 2012 9:57 pm MDT

I mortgaged 80 acres with a rotten farmhouse on it in 2006 for $440,000 in Upstate NY. Just about the most expensive time to buy. Didn't matter, I was 29 yrs niave and had a very successful construction biz. I put $130,000 down and borrowed $320,000 for 30 yrs at 9.25%. Since the crash, I replaced rotten farmhouse with a nice new house, my real estate appraises at about $180,000 :( Two yrs ago Chase modified the mortgage by raising my principal to $338,000, term to 40 yrs, dropping interest to 2% . Great!!! I owe $18,000 more than i borrowed 5+ yrs ago!!! I shoulda been a banker :ro

Is a mortgage legal? Doesn't Chase go to a Fed window and borrow "money" that the Fed creates out of thin air? Fed enters it into their digital ledger, passes it on to Chase, Chase prints a check for the seller, then assigns the debt to my StateSlaveNumber (SSN) given to me by the Corp US. I then proceed to slave everyday to repay imaginary reserve notes, plus interest. Then, if I miss 3 payments, Chase can take the property and sell it to another sucker.

Isn't the Fed unconstitutional? It's private. Is this mortgage legal? Can I get a patent on the 80 acres with a recorded lien? Can I stop paying and fight Chase in court on the grounds that a modern mortgage is illegal and a fraud? and stay in the home? Kinda like MARTIN V. MAHONEY, STATE OF MINNESOTA 1967. I assume it is taboo, especially in NY, for a judge to rule against a bank.

I was recently discharged of all debt after completing a Chapter 7 filing. I included the mortgage. I am still living here. Paying $700 to chase and $300 to NY taxes each month. If I keep paying the mortgage and taxes, can chase evict me?

So what's the end game here? Give everyone a mortgage; Collapse economy; Everyone defaults; Rothschilds sieze everything?

thanks!

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Legality of Modern Mortgages

Postby Copacetic » Wednesday March 14th, 2012 6:24 am MDT

Welcome to Teamlaw. You have alot of questions and I assure you they will all be answered with Team Law's help. I would start at http://teamlaw.net and read every page in it.
Congratulations you are on your way to learning the law!
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday March 15th, 2012 11:04 am MDT

:h: Eidolon:
As with any purchase or investment there is always the chance that after the transaction is over the value of the transaction may come in question; yet at the time of the transaction there was a willing buyer/investor and a willing seller. Thus, the cost at the time of the transaction has little to do with the obligations related to the contract that closed the deal.

We also expect the modification of the mortgage in question was accomplished at your request (or at least in accord with the terms of your original agreement). Thus, we expect you agreed to the terms of the related agreements at the time of their acceptance; and that is the key. In each transaction, whether that be the sale of the property or the agreement on the mortgage terms, the buyer agreed to buy and the seller agreed to sell. Thus, those contracts tell their own stories.
Eidolon wrote:Great!!! I owe $18,000 more than I borrowed 5+ yrs ago!!! I shoulda been a banker
However, the real cost of a loan is not just the amount borrowed. Instead, the real value of a loan must consider the time value of money as well; which includes the interest paid over the life of the loan as well as the cost of the loan. Thus, considering all of the elements of the “deal” over time and one may owe more but pay less over the life of the loan. And still, that does not consider the fact that revaluing a loan may result in a payment schedule that is something the borrower can pay when circumstances may have made the original agreement untenable. Being a banker is also not everything it is cracked up to being. The crash you referred to wiped out many bankers. The bottom line: there are risks in most ventures we take in life. The secret (if you can call it that) is to make sure you know what the risks are and plan for them or be ready to suffer the consequences.
Eidolon wrote:Is a mortgage legal?
The word “legal” basically means that the appropriate paperwork was used to accomplish the matter. “Lawful” means that the thing was done in accord with the law. Thus, the only way anyone could know whether the mortgage in question was legal would be to compare the paperwork that was used in the transaction to that which would constitute a legal transaction; and, if it does then the mortgage was legal; if it does not, then, the mortgage was not. However, to know whether the mortgage was lawful requires verification in accord with the law. Thus, to answer the question of: “Was it lawful?” requires a comparison with the law. To make that comparison you first have to learn the law; and, that is what Team Law is all about. We help people learn how to learn the law.

Though, given the information you provided in your inquiry, no one could possibly know whether the mortgage in question was legal or lawful, the most reasonable presumption would be, ‘The mortgage was both legal and lawful.’ That presumption would be proper because there is paperwork on the matter and all parties have been actively honoring that agreement in accord with its expressed terms.

The worst presumption to make would be, ‘I noticed that there are lots of marketers on the internet alleging that all mortgages are unlawful so mine must be unlawful.’ Worse yet would be acting in accord with such an assumption by stopping payments; which is the best way we know of to lose the property in question. The bottom line: mortgages can be both legal and lawful; thus, it is always best to first verify the propriety of the mortgage before taking any overt action against the same. That is to say, first learn the law and then apply it accordingly only after you know the law.

You questioned the process the lender goes through to acquire the funds to be loaned, yet if the seller received such funds and was enabled to take those funds into the marketplace and exchange them for other goods and or services then the evidence would indicate that the seller was in fact paid. Respectively, if the Buyer used those funds to acquire the real estate and then was respectively enabled to enjoy that real estate, again, the evidence easily indicates that the transaction in accord with the terms of the agreements were a success and the debt is a valid one on its face. Beyond that, if there was some fraud involved the law requires that fraud must be proven with specificity—and that can be a very difficult thing to do. It is not sufficient to simply imply that the FED creates such funds from nothing.

To understand how the system works, we suggest that you might want to read our Standard for Review process then follow it to discover how those relationships actually work. Then read our presentation of Myth 22, making sure to review each of the necessary seven elements of Prerequisite Knowledge presented in that myth.

After reviewing those seven elements of Prerequisite Knowledge you should have a better understanding of the actual nature of the relationships created by the Social Security Administration.

Those seven elements of Prerequisite Knowledge should also help you understand that the FED is a private corporation and has nothing to do with any constitutional limitations on government.

Next you asked about land patents that may relate to the land in question. The land patent most likely already exists as the Title to your Land. Thus, learning how to take advantage of that fact and how to secure it to you is something we can also help you with. A good start on that learning would be to read the articles on our website followed by reading the Land 101 article.

As noted above, it would be very foolish to stop paying on a mortgage to fight it in court. The first step to contest a mortgage would be to learn mortgage law. Even when you have accomplished that self-education process, the next step would not be to “stop paying”; in fact, following the proper procedure, one would not stop paying the mortgage until the case was done and the mortgage was overturned.

The balance of your questions would require Team Law beneficiary support for us to help you learn the answers; however, you would be wise to exercise caution before you consider any actions against the mortgage. Most people that embark on such a path fail; when they act before they secure proper education in the law. The bottom line: no one can do that for you; you can only learn what you must know by learning firsthand through study of the law itself from its source. Team Law can help you learn how to do that.

As we see it: the end game is the people learn the law and apply it; respectively, they reseat their original jurisdiction governments and start holding government accountable to the law. By that process we (the people) will answer the question Benjamin Franklin left open when he said, “a Constitutional Republic if you can keep it.” The only way our Constitutional Republic can be kept is for the people to individually recognize their personal responsibility to learn the law and apply it. As we see it, that is not just the end game it is the only viable path to beginning this Millennium.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Eidolon

Postby Eidolon » Thursday March 15th, 2012 2:07 pm MDT

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Please pardon the language i used, as i am not trained or educated in the practice of law. Base on what I've been able to read, it seems the federal reserve is unconstitutional. I am not smart enough to know if unconstitutional can include or imply illegal or unlawful, but it appears as though the fed violates the Enumerated Powers, Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 and Article I, Section 10, Clause 1.

So, if this is true, doesn't that mean the mortgage funds are NOT legal, lawful, constitutional, even though the seller was able to spend them in the marketplace? I'm not arguing the seller wasn't paid. He was obviously paid. Paid with unconstitutional "money." The reserve notes are not based on anything of any value. It's an empty promise. They create as much as they need/want. The baseless notes give them the power to manipulate us through inflation and deflation, ultimately stripping the people of their wealth, over and over.

What if someone printed reserve notes in their garage, I was paid for a bike with the copied notes, i went and spent them in the market place and was arrested. Yes, I was paid for the bike, but i was paid with unconstitutional, illegal and unlawful "money." ??

The retail banks are accessories to the crime.

As an uneducated simpleton, I consider this no different than the Poppy farmers in Afghanistan selling their Heroine to street dealers in YourTown, USA. The cops arrest people with Heroine in YourTown, however the military industrial complex is facilitating the traffic of Heroine from there to here while the same organization fuels a "war on drugs" here.

The retail banks like Chase are simply the street dealers of the illegal currency.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday March 16th, 2012 7:41 am MDT

:h: Eidolon:
Again (as noted in our original response to this topical thread), the FED is not a government created agency; rather it is a private corporation. Thus, it is not limited by the constitution.

Corp. U.S. simply contracts with the FED for specific services; and, those services are also limited by law. In our prior response we suggested that you might read Myth 22 with its seven elements of Prerequisite Knowledge; which are elemental to understanding the issues you are inquiring after. By your response it seems like you still need to read those referenced articles we provided in our last response.

One of the primary reasons we suggest following the Standard for Review as you study is the necessity for remembering the elemental basics of the foundations of authority in law. Thus, regardless of whether you think you have the training to understand law, you can easily learn how to learn the law and how to apply it. Of course, to do that you have to start at the historical beginning and then follow through from there to see how the parties were formed that are involved in the situation you want to learn about. Thus we suggested that you use the Standard for Review to perform the necessary study and we pointed to Myth 22 because it walks you through most of that.

If you will do that you should learn that the FED is a private corporation that is not constitutionally controlled. Thus, your presupposition that the FED is unlawful is false and so goes the false theory that all mortgages are unlawful.

Thus, as we said before, you have to go to the facts related to the mortgage in order to discover whether it was made legally and lawfully.

The review of Myth 22 should also help you learn that Federal Reserve Notes are not money. Again, rather than responding to this message again without first reading Myth 22 you should do at least that much research to discover the truth regarding that topic.

Your reference to printing notes in your garage and then paying for a bike is totally off-point. Try making that same comparison with paying for the bike with an IOU, or a check drawn on a bank and you will have a more accurate comparison. Again, to understand this you will need to read Myth 22. So, until you at least read that, please avoid responding to this response with more of the same ideology.

The so called “War on Drugs” has almost nothing to do with drugs; instead, it is all about devising methodologies for devising control from political consensus. Yet, again, to understand the facts and or elements of any relationship, you have to follow the Standard for Review.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”