:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

I have a copy of the"original Patent" now what?

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Freeman56
Registered

I have a copy of the"original Patent" now what?

Postby Freeman56 » Thursday April 12th, 2012 7:54 am MDT

What is the next step? It starts out as "Treaty with foriegn powers" i have had this since the late 80's and didn't know what to do next.
Thank You
Freeman 56

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have a copy of the"original Patent" now what?

Postby Admin » Friday April 13th, 2012 3:23 pm MDT

:h: Freeman56:
As noted in our Land 101 article the Land Patent is the actual Title to the land. Thus, having a land patent for a particular parcel of land, along with any respective documents (deeds, etc.) that prove the chain of assignment and/or inheritance to that land secured by that Title was legally and lawfully passed to you, proves your Title to that land.

However, when you write that you have a land patent and ask: ‘What is the next step?” We have to respectively ask: “The next step to do what?”

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Freeman56
Registered

Postby Freeman56 » Saturday April 14th, 2012 4:53 am MDT

I have a letter attached to some … copies of documents I'm lost at this point.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday April 14th, 2012 3:47 pm MDT

The title you gave this topical thread is: “I have a copy of the"original Patent" now what?” Then, your original post asked: “What is the next step?” However, you never informed us what you want to do; which is why we responded with the question: “The next step to do what?”

We imagined the next step you are looking for has to do with land patents; because of the title you gave to your inquiry. However, beyond that we have no idea what you want to do. So, it is impossible for us to help you discover your “next step” unless you let us know what it is you want to accomplish. We tried to help you by directing you to our Land 101 article; which we imagined might have given you some idea about the purpose of land patents and how they can be secured. Then we closed that response by asking: “The next step to do what?”

Your most recent post again referenced the documents you have and indicated that you are lost; however, you still failed to inform us what it is that you desire to accomplish with your next steps.

It’s kind of like if you first enter a department store and cry out: “What’s my next step?”
In response some people may look at you funny and wonder what’s wrong; but it is highly unlikely that anyone will be able to help you unless you first provide some additional information.

If you tell someone what you hoped to accomplish by coming into the store, perhaps then someone could help you discover the next step that might help you accomplish your intended outcome. For example if you were to say: “I need to go to the restroom.” Then someone might be helpful and direct your next step. However, without first understanding what it is that you desire to accomplish, no one will be able to help.

Accordingly, for us to know how we can help you we need to know what you want to accomplish.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Freeman56
Registered

Postby Freeman56 » Sunday April 15th, 2012 4:23 am MDT

Back in the 80's when I started this... I was informed that a land patent was a 99 year lease with the U S Government and no one could take my land for any reason. I seen others patents and they didn't look like what I recieved from the BLM. I was told (When I get the proper document) I would need to go to the cout house (Montcalm County) and put on public file (land Patent) for any protest by someone objecting this patent. Does this Document need to be condensed, So anyone can read and unerstand it? I was told the goverment granted patents on every other Section and my section was not one of them and they didn't know what to do next.
If I am unable or unwilling to property taxes or if someone trespasses or Breaks a leg or worse,the Revenuers come, can I lose everthing I have? All I want is to be soverign, the it was when when my forfathers came to this country to stake a claim. When the U S Government defaults what can I do to protect myself and family? The National defence Authorization act or the U N steal My land? Can you tell me where I could see an perfect example of a finished Land Patent? Without the land we can not survive. Hope this helps

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday April 16th, 2012 12:23 pm MDT

Your started your most recent inquiry with:
Freeman56 wrote:Back in the 80's when I started this…
However, we don’t know what you mean by:“this”, as used in that sentence.
However, you did provide additional details that may have addressed “this”; and, though that content gives us something to go on to be a bit more responsive, it is apparent that you may have a few misconceptions about the distinction between land patents and land leases. We hope our response helps you that distinction.

Regardless of what anyone says, land patents (land grants made patent) are not land leases; though we expect the government could also secure the terms of a land lease by patenting such a document, such a patent secured lease would not constitute a land patent.

Thus, if what you have is a 99 year land lease that was secured from the government (even by patent) that lease is not a land patent. Further, the contracted conditions of such leases provide that when the 99 years are over, the land returns to the prior owners along with any buildings, improvements, etc. that remain on the land. Accordingly, if that is what you have, those terms are absolute and in most cases there is little you can do about it.

The key to understanding those terms is to read the documents and learn what they mean. Team Law could help you with the process of learning how to learn what such documents mean if you were a Team Law beneficiary. Document reviews are one of the Team Law beneficiary benefits.

However, because that is a Team Law beneficiary benefit, for us to review the documents you received, you would have to be a Team Law beneficiary. Thus, until you are there is little we can do to know what you have.

Freeman56 then wrote:If I am unable or unwilling to property taxes or …(etc.)… can I lose everthing I have?
We assume you omitted the word “pay” from between your inquiry’s words “unwilling to” and “property taxes”. If that assumption is correct, then we can also expect your inquiry is one that was made with regard to the predatory marketed issue of land patents vs. property taxes we warned against in our Land 101 article. Thus, again, here, let us make this perfectly clear: “Land patents have nothing to do with property tax issues.”

Land and property appurtenant to land are two distinctively different things. Accordingly, in the Land 101 article we provided the definition of Land by quoting from Black’s Law Dictionary, which quote is paraphrased here:
Paraphrased from: Black’s Law Dictionary’s quote from: Land Law (2nd ed. 1988) wrote:’Land’ is not restricted to the earth’s surface, but extends below and above the surface. … Ultimately, as a juristic concept, ‘land’ is simply an area of three-dimensional space, its position being defined by natural or imaginary points located by reference to the earth’s surface. ‘Land’ is not the fixed contents of that space… . Land is immoveable, as distinct from chattels, which are moveable; it is also, in its legal significance, indestructible. The contents of the space may be physically severed, destroyed or consumed, but the space itself, and so the ‘land’, remains immutable.
Thus, we can say that the words “Land” and “Domain” are synonymous and define a space that is a distinctively separate thing from the property appurtenant to the land. Of course, that is exactly why the title defining term “fee simple” (which is the abbreviated form of “fealty simple”) defines a title where the owner of the Land is also the owner of the property appurtenant to the land.

In the United States of America we find that virtually all land patents issued by the national government specifically define the Land and then make certain that the grant contained therein is made for the Land and then distinctively includes a grant to property appurtenant to that land so defined as well; thus, defining a Fee Simple Title to both the Land and the property appurtenant to the Land.

Though the transfer of Land by such a land patent forever constitutes a permanent irreversible transfer of the Land to the Landowner (and to their heirs and assigns); and, though it is true that such land patents secure both the Land and the property appurtenant to the Land from any taking of the Land, against the Landowner’s will, through either debt or taxes, that land patent secured transfer does not limit the Landowner (or their heirs and assigns) from choosing to separately secure a subsequent agreement by guaranteeing that if they do not pay their respective part they will convey their property appurtenant to their Land. The land patent can never interfere with such an agreement nor cause the abatement of the same once it is made. Thus, if you contracted to “lose everything” then no land patent will limit you from that agreement.
Freeman56 wrote:All I want is to be soverign
That statement presupposes that you can somehow be separated from your natural sovereign nature; which thing is impossible. To addresses that very issue Team Law provided Myth 6, which you might enjoy reading. Also, you may have noticed that in our posts and responses you will sometimes find single or double underlined blue text. Such text indicates links to other content. Just click on such links to review that content. By that means, we previously provided you links to the “Land 101 article” wherein you will find links to the: Team Law on Sovereignty article. To understand any law, it is important that every one of us understands the topic of both of those articles on Sovereignty; for they truly describe that topic as it has been; not only from the beginning of our country, but for all time—forever.

Regarding the balance of your inquiry, Team Law can help by doing what we do—that is: “We help people learn how to learn the law (with its language and history) firsthand from its sources; so, they can learn how to apply the law to save and preserve themselves and our nation.” However, our services primarily operate through our Team Law beneficiary support. Thus, to take full advantage of that support requires Team Law beneficiary status.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Land Patents”