:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Land Patent Sandwich

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Oliver60
Registered

Land Patent Sandwich

Postby Oliver60 » Monday January 28th, 2013 10:35 am MST

I have read Land Patent 101.
I have warranty deed, certified copy of original land patents (there are four), and the survey points listed on the deed.
I am not able to obtain the township plat map, certified.
How do I obtain the sandwich now that I have all of the items. Do I contact the office of Land Management, or can you get this for me ? Is it as simple as sending to Land Management ?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Land Patent Sandwich

Postby Admin » Wednesday January 30th, 2013 5:10 pm MST

:h: Oliver60:
The Land Patent Sandwich™ service is a trademarked service of Team Law. We coined the term “Land Patent Sandwich” for that service and we provide that service to people so we can learn who the landowners are so we can help the people restore the United States of America’s original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic government.
    The bottom line: by definition, an “Elector” is a Landowner; respectively, to fill the original jurisdiction Electoral College and lawfully elect a President of the United States of America, we must find the landowners and help them learn how to secure their land patent secured landownership; which, in turn, qualifies them to participate in the Electoral Caucus meetings (necessary to such a presidential election).
Respectively, the only source from which anyone can obtain a Land Patent Sandwich™ is through Team Law’s fulfillment office. Therefore, you follow the process described in our Land Patent Sandwich article and send the respective documents to our Fulfillment Office. If you have any further questions regarding that process you can use the information on our Contacting Team Law page or contact the Fulfillment Office through this link.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”