:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Land Patent

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Coachbh
Registered

Land Patent

Postby Coachbh » Tuesday March 26th, 2013 6:45 pm MDT

I have filed my land Patent at the county recorders, posted in a local newspaper for for over 60days, but I ask what is the next step. the bank has posted a sale date and I have been advised the only way to stop it is through bankruptcy court. I have tried to get it modified or I am willing to reinstate but I need another month to pull all of the funds together. Please advise.

Thank you

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Land Patent

Postby Admin » Friday March 29th, 2013 3:36 am MDT

:h: Coachbh:
First of all we need to make you aware of our article regarding advice; please read that article before you proceed with anything else in this response.

Now that you understand our policy regarding advice, please be aware that your inquiry makes it apparent that you are asking about a process you learned from some other source; so, when you ask us: “what is the next step?”

We have to ask: “What is your desired outcome?” In other words, “What are you trying to accomplish?”

However, your next comment (made regarding a bank foreclosure) implied that you are trying to forestall a foreclosure sale by recording the Title (land patent) to the land in the Clerk and Recorder’s Office; which will not forestall a foreclosure. Respectively, please read: Land 101; and pay particular attention to the paragraphs that contain the word “mortgages”.

The bottom line: land patents cannot interfere with your right to contract; respectively, land patents will not interfere with your obligations made in accord with your property tax agreements and/or mortgages.

Also, though it is true, a timely filed bankruptcy will stop a foreclosure sale, that is no guarantee that the bankruptcy will resolve the mortgage in your favor. What it will do is give you some time in which you may improve your education on such matters; such that you might learn how to properly fight against a mortgage (if it has flaws that can save your home).

However, to delve into such matters further would require Team Law beneficiary support.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”