:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Deeds

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Nberz
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Deeds

Postby Nberz » Tuesday February 25th, 2014 10:33 am MST

Quick question, one that I haven't seen addressed and hopefully falls under the "general" type.

When I purchase a property, I usually have a warranty deed granted to me (which was written up for me by the closing agent or attorney) and sign/update tax information in the Indiana state sales disclosure form. (Along with all the other legal jibberish these title companies prepare).

I'm wandering, in a private deal, like one that could be done between my business (an state registered LLC) and me, an individual living being, can one reject any and all transfer of real estate appurtenant to the land while simply accepting the legal description conveyed within the deed? This is proof of ownership simply as accepting a spot in the chain of title while hopefully rejecting anything "taxable". Has anyone done this?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deeds

Postby Admin » Wednesday February 26th, 2014 8:40 am MST

:h: Nberz:
OK. So, there are three issues at hand with your question:
  1. This is your fifth posted inquiry; wherefore, Rule 31 applies—you have already had sufficient opportunity to discover that Team Law is worthy of your support; therefore, this will be the last time we will be able to respond to such a question from you, until you are a Team Law beneficiary;
  2. The likely the reason you have not seen this topic in the open forum is the technical legal support necessary to give your inquiry a complete response is way beyond the level that requires Team Law beneficiary support; and, therefore, our ability to respond here is significantly limited until you become a Team Law beneficiary so we could respond in the Team Law Beneficiary Forum.
  3. Finally, your inquiry asks if you can do something; in other words, it invokes Rule 5 by asking us for advice.
Wherefore, our response here will be limited.

But, before we get to that, please be aware that you presupposed that warranty deeds are granted; which is not the case. Warrantee deeds are contractual instruments used to convey things—respectively, the things that are granted within the terms of a Warranty Deed are defined within the instrument itself.

Now, because we already provided sufficient information in our Land 101 article, we can here refer to that article to give a limited response. Within the Land 101 article you’ll find the definition of “Land”, which provides the distinction between “land”, which is synonymous with “domain” and is intangible, immutable and cannot be bought sold or traded, and “property appurtenant to land”, which is the real tangible property that sits within the domain/land. Respectively, the documents related to real estate transaction are anything but “legal jibberish” (we expect you meant legal gibberish). As a Team Law beneficiary, we could help you understand how to learn to understand such documents.

We caution you on being more careful with word selection; respectively, we imagine that when you used the word “wandering”, you actually meant to use, “wondering”. None the less, the thing about which you were wondering concerned an issue regarding advice; which invoked Rule 5; which limits us from addressing such an issue. Of course, as a Team Law beneficiary, we could help you learn how to learn the answers to such questions; as well as, learn how to learn far more effective ways of eliminating external controls and obligations over land and/or real property.

However, from our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article, you could derive an understanding of the dangers imposed by creating transactions between ‘you’ and ‘your business’; which relationship automatically contains a conflict in interest that would most likely defeat your intended outcome.

To receive more complete response, you will need to be a Team Law beneficiary.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”