:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Contact Office Land Patents

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Contact Office Land Patents

Postby Craigjf1 » Tuesday March 18th, 2014 2:13 pm MDT

Does anyone know how to contact team law for information on Land Patents. I emailed admin 3 times and got only one response. I have tried contacting the office I cant tell you how many times, and i get a fast busy.

Thanks, Craig

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Contact Office Land Patents

Postby Admin » Tuesday March 18th, 2014 10:00 pm MDT

:h: Craig:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Because you made your post here on the Open Forum we will respond to your post and to your private messages here; as follows:

First, our system only uses e-mail in our automated forum registration and notification system; wherefore, you should never send e-mail to Team Law except when the automated server requests a response from you by e-mail. That happens whenever you need to confirm your registration.

For all personal communication over the internet we use our Open Forum, including but not limited to, system’s private message service. Respectively, we answer all posts made to Admin in our private message system. However, the events of any day can keep Admin from being able to respond to all of the messages posted; when that happens, a backlog builds. Thus, if it takes more than a few days to get a response from Admin, then your message is likely stuck in a backlog.

We respond to all messages in a LIFO (last in first out) pattern; and, when we respond, we add all messages from each respective sender to that response (starting with the most recent).

While working through our backlogged private messages we discovered you had two private messages in our backlog. Thus, we apologize for our delayed response.

To avoid having your messages stuck in a backlog, ‘pop the stack’. You can ‘pop the stack’ by sending a super short message—the shorter the better! Some users just type “pop” in both the subject and the content; the message content really doesn’t matter, it will pop all of your backlogged messages to the top of the stack. Though popping the stack does not assure you that other messages will not be placed on top of yours before we can respond, it will give you the best chance of getting the quickest response.

The phone remains the fastest way to get answers and responses from us. Phone contact instructions are always available on our Contacting Team Law page. You indicated that you tried to call us and got a fast busy signal. However, none of our telephone services have a possibility of getting a busy signal. Wherefore, the signal you were receiving could not have come from our lines. Rapid busy signals on telephones in general indicate a system busy problem as in the condition of either “all circuits are busy” or “the lines are down.” Respectively, we can do nothing about that.

The following are our responses to all of your logged posts (starting with your post on this forum) presented in a LIFO pattern separated by horizontal lines:
As you acknowledged receiving your first private message posted to us you may notice in that response we already answered your question with regard to how you can contact us. Again, that information is found on our Contacting Team Law page. There is no better source for that information. Also, we do Conference Calls every morning from 9:00–10:00AM (MT). All of the necessary information for getting on those calls is found through this link: Conference Call.

Further, as you will see below, the source for information you asked for in your subsequent inquiries was already provided in our first response to you.
the following are our responses to your backlogged private messages:
Because our first response to your first inquiry on this topic directed you to the source for the information you are now requesting we are providing you with a copy of your original inquiry and our response as follows:
Admin wrote::h: Craig:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Given that your property is in New Jersey, that there are only two land patents in New Jersey and that those two patents cover the entire State, it is a certainty that your land is already secured by land patent. Also, as noted in the articles we have published regarding the Land Patent Sandwich service: “the United States Section, Township and Range (STR) aliquot parts land description system is used to define Land since shortly after the Constitutional Republic was formed.” Respectively, the original Thirteen States are not covered by that system. Therefore, it will be impossible to find a STR land description for real estate in New Jersey. You just deal with the land description provided.

Unless you are a Team Law beneficiary, you cannot attach documents to private messages. Respectively, the Fulfillment Office only works with certified copies or original documents. Accordingly, attached copies will not suffice for that service. For more information see: Land Patent Sandwich Service.

Also please notice that you never have to provide your phone numbers or e-mail addresses to private messages because we only make outgoing calls in response to incoming calls made in accord with our Contacting Team Law page and we never use e-mail except in our automated Open Forum registration and notification system.

For your convenience, a copy of your post is attached as follows:
Craigjf1 wrote:Hello, I want to start the process in getting a land patent for my property. I live in New Jersey, and I am a little confused as to how to get my STR for my property. It is in Lot and block, and on what i think is a "Trust Deed", there is a legal page with the description of the property in what i think is the Lat and long, and it says where the Plat Map is and where it is filed and under title "Final Plat, Monmouth Heights, section 8", being filed at the Monmouth County Clerks Office on May 6, 1966 as case No. 83 as sheet No. 9. Now when i get the Plat Map is it going to list the Section, Township, and Range? and in what format is STR? When, and if I find the Legal, what is as example of the coordinates i am looking for when as far as STR is concerned? ¶¶As far as the Warranty Deed is concerned, do i need to find the Warrenty Deed, since i think i have a Trust Deed? ¶¶I can send you a copy of my Deed, however i can not figure out a way to attach copies to this email¶¶Thanks for your help,¶¶Craig Frankie¶732-776-7099 Cell¶732-625-1001 Home¶craigjf1@optonline.net
We hope that you will notice that within that response we provided you with both a link to: Contacting Team Law and Land Patent Sandwich Service. Within that last link you should find the answer to the inquiries you made in your last private message. We cannot tell you what deeds you have so the bottom line is: if you cannot tell what you need from the description provided on the Land Patent Sandwich Service page, you will need to call the fulfillment office using the information found on the Contacting Team Law page. If you get the “system busy” rapid busy signal, that has nothing to do with our service and can only be remedied by your telephone service provider. Regardless of all of that, there is no way for us to tell you what records your local Clerk and Recorder has on file; you will have to find that out by searching those records on your own.
Your oldest backlogged private message basically asked for information that was also included in the link we already provided to you referenced above (Land Patent Sandwich Service); wherefore, we are not going to here provide that information again. You will simply have to go to that page, read it and if you want to use that service, follow the information there provided. Many thousands of other people have been completely successful at following those instructions—thus, we expect that if you will read and follow them you too will find that success.

For your convenience, a copy of each of your posts is attached as follows:
On,13 Mar 2014 11:39 am, regarding: “Contacting Team Law”, Craigjf1 wrote:Hi, i have been trying to contact team law for some time now, which is not an easy task. I have some questions about aquiring a Land Patent. I emailed Team Law and really did not get my answers answered.. I am a busy guy, which i am sure you are too, so i do not want to go down to the county recorders office and not get all the appropriate certified paperwork. I am confused as to what type of Deed that i have, and what certified copy of the deed that i need. Do i need a certified copy of my Warrenty Deed, when i think i have a "Trust Deed"? If i have a trust deed is there a copy of a "warranty deed" down at the county recorders office?¶¶Can someone from Team law call me. I have called the number and was only able to get through to a machine onmce, the rest of the time it just beeps and hangs up on me. I live in New Jersey, and our property in not in STR format, so i need to know what format i need to get my property into.¶¶Thanks,¶¶Craig Frankie¶732-776-7099
On, 06 Mar 2014 09:05 am, regarding: “Land Patent New Jersey”, Craigjf1 wrote:Thank you for your response. ¶¶Ok so I do not need to get my property into STR format, so what do you need from me? Like i said in the original email i have what i think is a "Trust Deed", do i need to get a warranty deed? The reason i wanted to attach a couple documents was not for the land patent process, it was because I was not sure what type of deed I have. ¶¶So basically all you will need from me is a certified copy of what ever Deed i have, and a certified copy of the subdivision plat map, and the legal, and a certified copy of the land patent from BLM? Is there a BLM in NJ? or do i have to mail my documents to BLM?¶¶Craig Frankie
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Craigjf1 » Wednesday March 19th, 2014 6:43 am MDT

Thank you for your response, so i will keep trying your number at the office. It says in your instructions if you have a trust deed to contact your office, so that is what i am trying to do. I think there might be an issue with your phone system, because when i try to dial your number it beeps and hangs up. Maybe that means no one is in the office and the machine is full. Thank you and i will keep trying.

KingWm
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby KingWm » Wednesday March 19th, 2014 7:31 pm MDT

Some times I get reports that people who call me get a disconnected message (or some other error message) when I know the phone is working properly. According to the phone company, the problem is on the caller's end, and not the receiver's end. It is possible that any trouble you have calling Team Law could be on your end of the line, and not Team Law's. What you described does not sound like any call I ever made to Team Law. I would double check the number, be sure to call at the right time, and if you still have trouble, try calling from a different phone.

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Craigjf1 » Thursday March 20th, 2014 9:50 am MDT

Ok, will do. Thanks for the help. Just to clarify the number is found on page 9 of the WARN newsletter, volume 1 issue 1?

So if i have a trust Deed, and do not have a warranty deed what additional info do i need to get from team law's online forum? As it states in the land patent sandwich instructions. The Deed i have just says "DEED" on the top, with a county of monmouth stamp, and a Bar code.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday March 21st, 2014 6:35 am MDT

:h: Craigjf1:
As per our Forum Rules, your inquiry is requesting advice; respectfully, we ask you to review Rule 5. Respectively, please notice that to get the support you are seeking, you will need to call. Unless you have our private office number (that Team Law beneficiaries use), the published number is found on page nine of the WARN newsletter, volume 1 issue 1. And, though that number has an unlimited mailbox rarely does anyone need to leave messages on it. When they do those messages are responded to quite quickly. Our fulfillment office has no backlog on calls. Therefore, if you are having difficulties calling our office it is likely a problem with your phone system, not ours. To resolve that we would try calling in through another phone system.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”