:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

So much to Learn about Patents

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Legacy4gene
Registered

So much to Learn about Patents

Postby Legacy4gene » Friday August 1st, 2014 8:09 pm MDT

I'm going to start dedicating a time for study; I'm learning some very important information already. Then I find that I have family members who may be more ignorant than I am, so if I continue to learn I might be able to give it away to them. Land patents are more than historical family data; they are the electoral voting power that will help us regain the liberty and freedom this country was founded on. I am anxious that I won't be able to secure our patents soon enough before the U.S.A. and others attempt to take them. So for now, I will dedicate part of my time on an ongoing basis to learn what I need to do, and then hopefully share with others.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: So much to Learn about Patents

Postby Admin » Monday August 4th, 2014 6:47 pm MDT

:h: Legacy4gene:
An excellent place to start learning the learning process for understanding anything is the place where your interests drive you forward; thus, because landownership, as it relates to electoral rights, is a topic of interest to you that is an excellent place to start learning how to learn the law. Respectively, following the “Standard for Review” is the best way to make sure you learn how to learn and understand correctly—from the source. Learning about landownership is also an excellent place to start because it’s elemental to understanding Sovereignty; which is, in turn, elemental to understanding God’s gift, to man, of ‘dominion over all the earth’ (including its: land, water, air and the things that are in them). Of course, the wise man tempers that gift with respect, honor and obedience to God’s commands; the first of which was: “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it…” Genesis 1:28.

Without an understanding of foundation of law (natural laws; as in those that come from our Creator), it’s easy to go astray with both understanding and application of the law. Respectively, we are pleased you’ve made your choice to start studying there.

However, you expressed anxiousness regarding your expectations. Therefore, let’s address that first; and, review that issue from two distinctively different angles:
  1. Anxiety (the fear something imagined in the future) is a model people follow to either:
    1. Procrastinate doing what they know they need/want to do; or,
    2. Create an unsuccessful outcome in their future.
    As such, people use anxiety to excuse themselves from being completely successful with what they desire.

Our Success Network helps people learn to overcome such limitations. The reality is you can learn to be successful with anything you desire—‘all things are possible to those that believe’ (The Strangest Secret).

Eliminating anxiety is actually quite easy; you just:
    1. Ignore/forget about the imagined future where you imagined “won't be able to secure our patents soon enough before the U.S.A. and others … bla bla bla…; then,
    2. Replace that by imagining that you quickly learned how to secure your own desired domain (land) rights, etc.; and,
    3. Then, do what you need to do to accomplish what you desired; then,
    4. Use your mind to go beyond that and imagine what life would be like having accomplished that; and finally,
    5. Staying there in that future moment, turn and look back into the past to now and, as you do, notice all of the things you do to make that future happen between then and now.
    Now, as you return to this instant moment of time, notice: “Where did the anxiety go?” It’s simply gone!

That’s because, anxiety is a very real reaction to an imagined experience; and, once such experiences are past it is impossible to have anxiety over them. Of course, for some people, just reading about that process isn’t enough; they need to first, learn the process (by reviewing it a time or two), then they can close their eyes and experience it firsthand.
  2. Now, regardless of anyone’s opinion to the contrary, land patents are the actual title to the land. Therefore, if a Deed (color of title instrument) exists and it is connected, by a chain of title (all of the color of title instruments between the land patent and the present) to the land patent (Title) itself, the grantee on said Deed is the rightful landowner forever secured on that Title (land patent) by that chain of title; and, there is nothing anyone can lawfully do to change that fact. Wherefore, there is no reason for anyone to be anxious over securing their land patents as Title to their land—that Title (the Land Patent) is already a matter of record.
Of course, when some people learn that they ask us: “So, why should we want to use your Land Patent Sandwich service to secure our Land rights?”

Our answer to that question is always:
As published on our website; where Team Law wrote:The sole reason we provide this (Land Patent Sandwich) service both to Team Law beneficiaries (at no cost) and to others (processing fee $200.00) is because we are supporting the people as they work to reseat the original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic government (see: Governor's Corner). To accomplish that task the people need to reseat the Electoral College with Electors; and, because landownership rights qualify people as “Electors”, we need to know who the Electors are; so, we provide the Land Patent Sandwich service to discover Electors and to, respectively, help them save the nation.

Nonetheless, people come to us for the Land Patent Sandwich service for their own reasons; the most common of such reasons reported to us is: ‘they discover the actual real estate owner of record (for the land and property they thought was their own) is the social security cardholder trust and they are aware that following the sample documents they get from Team Law’s Land Patent Sandwich service has the potential of making them personally the owners of the Land in question. Of course, though that is not the reason we provide the service, it is a reasonable means to that desired end.

Finally, though that is a reasonable reason for wanting that service, it comes with no educational support; wherefore, to have such support one must be a Team Law beneficiary. So, again, we are pleased that you have chosen to dedicate time to your study of the facts, law and process of securing landownership and the rights that go along with expanding your landownership; and, we hope to be of service to you as you do.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Legacy4gene
Registered

Postby Legacy4gene » Sunday August 10th, 2014 9:04 am MDT

Thank you so much for the reply; I learn so much from going through the process of understanding and synthesizing the information.

As for your contributions on anxiety, it was most helpful because it gives me a visual image that I can refer back to, a tool so to speak. Thank you for all you do. I do not have any questions at this time, as I am in the beginning stage of gathering information; but an end goal would be to give the knowledge away once I have analyzed the information.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday August 12th, 2014 6:59 am MDT

:h: Legacy4gene:
You're welcome! We aim to serve; and we appreciate feedback (such as your) that lets us know our effort is well received.

You indicated your “end goal” desire is to “give the knowledge away”; and, though we appreciate the sentiment, given the fact that knowledge is: “facts, information and skills acquired by a person through the active application of learning or experience; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject gained by experience”, it is impossible to give knowledge away. More importantly, knowledge is almost useless without the wisdom necessary for its proper application. Of course, that is an elemental component of the reason Team Law is recognized as an educational organization that does not educate; instead, we help people learn how to learn. In other words, we help people self-educate by helping the learn how to learn law from the source from their own firsthand experience.

Respectively, the best way to share what you are learning here is to refer others to Team Law. In that way, not only can you help them right now (before you have acquired your sought for knowledge), you can work with those people as you learn together—which is far more powerful than learning alone.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Craigjf1 » Thursday October 16th, 2014 9:56 am MDT

Where would be a good place to find information on securing a land patent? Team law has a list of recommended books for reading, like Blacks Law dictionary, etc. What would be a good source to get good factual information on land Patents?

I would like to use Team Laws land patent sandwich service, however I like to know everything, and I want to learn everything there is to learn about securing land patents, so what book, or source would be the best place to start that process?

Thank you, Craig

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Thursday October 16th, 2014 1:11 pm MDT

Craigjf1,
Seeing as New Jersey is one of the original 13 colonies your State Archives would probably be a good start on learning about the Land Patent history and process for obtaining a Land Patent in that State. Team Law’s Online Resources at Google Scholars' advanced search page is a great resource for learning about Land Patents and their effect when you search through Supreme Court cases and other documents regarding Land Patents from that link. Google offers an awesome legal research site for free.
Most likely, all of the once unappropriated lands in New Jersey have been patented by now. Your search would be focused on the last patentee for the land in question. There are no federal land grants in New Jersey.

Of course, once you have learned everything there is to know about the Land Patent from Team Law’s site you'll probably want to verify everything you've learned there through your own study.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday October 17th, 2014 10:57 am MDT

:h: Craigjf1:
At this point, we must remind you of Rule 31; which, reminds our registered visitors that Team Law’s Charter limits our full support to Team Law beneficiaries only and allows us to support all other people with their general questions only until those people have had sufficient opportunity to discover that Team Law is worthy of their support; at which time, we are limited from providing them any further support unless those people become Team Law beneficiaries; respectively, it has been deemed that by the time any Registered User has posted five posts and/or inquiries to Team Law they have had sufficient experience with Team Law (and its services) to have made that discovery; therefore, the Registered User graphic Rank Icon was setup to turn on when a registered user makes five posts; therefore, until you become a Team Law Beneficiary, you are only allowed to make inquiries related to the process of their becoming a Team Law Beneficiary.

Respectfully, we look forward to your soon becoming a Team Law beneficiary.

Team Law,

"

Freedom119
Registered

Postby Freedom119 » Saturday October 18th, 2014 12:02 pm MDT

confused: "Most likely, all of the once unappropriated lands in New Jersey have been patented by now. Your search would be focused on the last patentee for the land in question. There are no federal land grants in New Jersey." iIfthe lands have been patented by now, then does that signify that someone other than the current Color of Deed owner owns the land if and so, what is the remedy if any? I ask because I am in New York and am starting the search process myself. Thank you.

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Copacetic » Saturday October 18th, 2014 7:28 pm MDT

Freedom119,

You should start by reading this article http://www.teamlaw.net/LandPatents.htm on how land patents work and you will find your remedy.

Copacetic
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Freedom119
Registered

Postby Freedom119 » Saturday October 18th, 2014 8:23 pm MDT

Thank you will do. I ordered "The Slight Edge" both in book form and cd form as well as part of my education.

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Copacetic » Saturday October 18th, 2014 10:12 pm MDT

And welcome to Team Law. I am sure you have a great number of questions currently. There is a great deal of information on this forum and Team Law's Home page. I suggest you read every page and every thread, the vast majority of your questions will be answered in those pages.

Copacetic
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Sunday October 19th, 2014 9:16 am MDT

Freedom119,

Team Law’s "Steps To Obtaining a Land Patent" will help with your confusion, I think. Remember, you are in New York, which is one of the original 13 Colonies, which issued its own Land Patents, not the President of the United States of America, and keeps those records in its own archives.
Your warranty deed will reveal whether or not your are entitled to the land in question.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Freedom119
Registered

Postby Freedom119 » Sunday October 19th, 2014 9:22 am MDT

I am the sole person on my warrantee deed, thank you. Look forward to working with Team Law in the "sandwiching" of my land patent.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday October 19th, 2014 5:59 pm MDT

:h: Freedom119:
If you followed the responses above to the historical records of the State (New Jersey) you will have discovered by now that there is no unappropriated land in New Jersey. All of the land in New Jersey is patented under two patents [both of which were issued by the King of England, to his brother James (the Duke of York)]. The two patents split the East and West sides of the State on a bisecting line.

On the other hand, the land in New York is also all secured by patents some of which were granted by the kings of England and Holland and others that were granted by the Governor of New York (the State).

Also, you indicated that you are: “looking forward to … the "sandwiching" of my land patent.” However, we have no idea what that means. Though we provide a service called “Land Patent Sandwich”, the land patent is not sandwiched by that service. The whole point of the land grant being patented is that it cannot be changed. The land patent is always the Title to the land; thus, when you look at the structure of a Land Parent Sandwich (see a graphic image in: Steps to Secure a Land Patent) you will notice that the Land Patent is not “sandwiched” between anything; rather, it is the foundation (Title) upon which your landownership is founded.

Team Law,

"

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Craigjf1 » Tuesday October 21st, 2014 10:42 am MDT

Thanks Zane for the reply. I realize I have reached my limit on responses here, however I am just trying to find out what I can read to learn more about land patents, before I mail in my info for the land patent sandwich process? Is there a good book that you recommend? is the video Team law offers a good educational tool to learn about patents? I have done all the research on my property, and have obtained certified deeds going back to the original owner, and I have printed out a copy of the original patent from Berkeley and Carteret, along with the map that bisects new jersey in half, so I think I am pretty much done here. Team law states all over their site that you need to learn the law, but does not really give good direction on how exactly one goes about doing that. What are good resources for learning about the conflicts of constitutional law vs statutory law. Should I just spend a grand on books that I know nothing about? I did buy the slight edge and I am currently reading that. I am just looking for some direction on learning the patent process, and the best way to learning the law. I have called team law, and left my name, and never got a call back..

I understand you guys have these rules you abide by, however I am just trying to find out some simple info on what is the best direction to take to learning the law. Do I just go out and buy 1,000 dollars worth of books and start reading them, and hope they have the info I am looking for?

thanks for any help,

Craig

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Tuesday October 21st, 2014 1:14 pm MDT

Craigjf1,
You're welcome. That is a lot of questions! I have been reading Team Law’s website for 6 years now and haven't covered it all. You are already at the best source for learning the law. Before I spent a $1,000 on books from who knows what source, I would become a Team Law beneficiary. I say that because, even though I have been studying law for 17 years, it is the discoveries at Team Law that have brought me to the level of understanding that I am at now; and, it's way cheaper than those books. After becoming a beneficiary was when the real learning took place. I have purchased many books myself, most of which left me with more questions than I already had. Sounds kind of like where you're at now. Being a beneficiary gets you support from Team Law’s Trustee while you are trying to purge your head of the nonsense you have been taught throughout your life about law and government and replacing it with facts you have learned from the actual law itself. Learning the law is much easier when you have a resource, like Team Law, to rely on to keep you on the right track. It is very easy to be sidetracked by all the groups out there whose "facts" are merely their own, someone else's or a third parties, imagined opinions, i.e., Tim Turner, NESARA, the American Republic, Behold, C4L, most of the people filling State and Federal governance positions, etc. When someone has the wherewithal to win 96 out of 96 court cases I want to know what they know. Even Team Law is still in the learning phase...no one knows everything but, they know more than anyone else I have ever encountered in my lifetime.

"Steps to obtaining a Land Patent" on the Success Network link spells out pretty clearly the few simple things you need to secure yours. Sounds like you are on the right path so far with what you have obtained, of course, you want certified copies of those documents for recording and your own records. Your warranty deed (merely a color of title) is the document that reveals your right to the land in question. IF it expresses the "grant" of land in its context.

Land cannot be bought, sold or traded, only granted or inherited. That goes for both God's law and man's law. The property that sits on the land can be and, it can also be owned by a separate party (feudal title). You must accept the grant of land before you can own the land. Team Law has those acceptance documents available to beneficiaries for free as well as other documents equally, if not more, important to ones liberty and well being.

As far as you not receiving a call back from Team Law, I know that they do reserve their time to beneficiaries first. If you don't receive a call back then, be sure to place another call the next day they are taking calls because, your call in will not transfer to the next call day. You may also want to attend their daily conference calls by calling the phone number for those calls and entering the pin# which are listed on the "conference call" link.

Fact is, no book(s) or phone call(s) alone are going to get you to where you want to be, well educated in law and its application, overnight. We've all had to suffer through the learning of it and no two people can possibly take the same path to that end but, they can all benefit and learn from what the others have done to get to their desired outcome. I can only hope that you stay the course you are on so that we here at Team Law can benefit from your research and learning as well as you can benefit from what is provided by us here.

Craigjf1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Craigjf1 » Monday November 10th, 2014 3:10 pm MST

Thanks Zane, that was very helpful. I have been trying to figure out the best approach to getting started, and it looks like becoming a beneficiary through the Way of Kings requires a large investment before you can even become a beneficiary. Very confusing on how to get started here....

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Monday November 10th, 2014 4:34 pm MST

Craigjf1,
You have already started. You might consider yourself fortunate that your starting place is here. I wish mine would have been.
If you are working with the Way of Kings™ once you have placed sufficient funds in your Asset Protection System (APS) account that you might qualify for their Team Law Beneficiary discount (of: $764.50), the Way of Kings will check with Team Law to verify whether you are a Team Law Beneficiary, if you are not then they will nominate you for a Beneficiary Endowment. Though that is a very minimal investment into such an APS, the benefit of that endowment might warrant starting to invest in your APS with them.

If you can find a school of law or any other school, which will enlighten you to what you will learn here as a beneficiary, you could add approximately 3 zeros to that figure before you will receive enough education to apply what you learned there. But, you won't find one. I believe the last one closed down in Oklahoma in 1954 due to lack of participation due to lack of grants to go to that school.

Return to “Land Patents”