:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Got a couple of questions

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Delmar Morgan
Registered

Got a couple of questions

Postby Delmar Morgan » Friday April 17th, 2015 9:33 am MDT

I glad I found this site , I just sent info about this website to my brother that might lose his place for an expantion of the towns airport.
I do have questions for myself, my mother gave me four lots in my home town but she didn't see that my wifes name and mine are miss spelled. What do I need to do to get this fixed.
I have 17 1/2 acres , 2 acres are divided out for collaterale when we got our house , would I need to get 2 seperate land patents for the 15 1/2 acres and the 2 acres or can I combind the two. The last thing how much does a land patent cost?
Thank You ,
Delmar Morgan

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Got a couple of questions

Postby Admin » Saturday April 18th, 2015 11:18 pm MDT

:h: Delmar:
Welcome!
You will notice that our Forum Rules provide:
  1. At, Rule 3: the purpose of our Open Forum system
  2. At, Rule 14: users are “asked to read and/or search the forum to discover whether others have already discussed and/or answered” their inquiries; and
  3. At, Advice: We inform users that at Team Law “we will not and cannot do your work for you”;
Respectively, we can only accomplish that purpose when users actually follow those rules as per the user agreement.

Accordingly, before we attempt to answer your questions, we suggest you, at least, first read the following articles:Now, with a bit of review you would have found links to each of those pages on your own; wherein you would have found the answers you seek.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”