:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Land Patent Laws

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

DogLeg55

Land Patent Laws

Postby DogLeg55 » Monday August 17th, 2015 8:51 pm MDT

I puchased 120 acres of Real Estate in the N/E corner of my 7th gen Gfathers Land Patent thats adjacent to my 8th Gen GFathers Land Patent, I stll owe 5 years mortage on the Real Estate, can I apply for the patent now before its paid off ? Would I inherit rights to the appurtenant remaining Land Patents?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Land Patent Laws

Postby Admin » Saturday August 29th, 2015 6:19 pm MDT

:h: DogLeg55:
Because you exceeded Rule 31’s five post limit, set for those that are not Team Law beneficiaries, you will not likely be enabled to reply to this post until you are a Team Law beneficiary; wherefore, we hope you will find this post helpful to you.

In another of your inquiries (Subject: Undivided Estate You asked a similar question and several Team Law beneficiaries and Admin each responded to your posts telling you that if you would read the Land 101 article you would learn how to properly answer your own inquiry.

Those responses all apply here as well.

So, please, do yourself the favor of going there and then reading all of the posts on both our Open Forum system (on the topic of landownership and land patents as well as follow the land related links on our internet Home Page’s main menu.

If you will do that, you will know the answer to that question. Actually, you will learn how to answer that question early on in your review of that material. However, if you are not willing to do that little bit of study you are probably not quite ready to become part of the solution instead of part of the problem in America today.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”