:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Next steps after abstract

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

K5gbt
Registered

Next steps after abstract

Postby K5gbt » Tuesday September 15th, 2015 4:35 pm MDT

If someone has the abstract, and it shows a patent as the first listing followed by a multitude of warranty deeds, then what should that persons next step be? Or is there one?
Thanks,
K5GBT

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Next steps after abstract

Postby Admin » Thursday September 17th, 2015 6:55 am MDT

:h: K5gbt:
Your inquiry implies that you may be asking for advice; which is contrary to the Forum's Rule 5 and the Forum’s rule section on advice.

Nonetheless, we believe you will find direction to answer your question by either reading the Land 101 article or by reading the chain of articles found on our website by selecting: “Do you own Land?” from the main menu; and, then follow the links from that article to the link to: “Land Patents: Understanding how they work”; and, then follow that article to its link to the: “Steps to secure a Land Patent” article.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

K5gbt
Registered

Postby K5gbt » Thursday September 17th, 2015 10:57 am MDT

Thanks,
I was looking for what you gave me and to know if the Abstract with the Patent listed was all I need. I have tried to read some of the information elsewhere on the web site. Have not read it all and had a hard time following some of it. I'm not a Lawyer. I will keep looking.
Again, Thanks.
Dennis

K5gbt
Registered

Postby K5gbt » Thursday September 17th, 2015 1:52 pm MDT

My county records clerk has given me the section 33, township 8 and range 32 for my property. But BLM can not identify it from that.
And the numbers on the original Patent deed match. Am I missing something?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday September 17th, 2015 3:37 pm MDT

K5gbt wrote:…I have tried to read some of the information elsewhere on the web site. Have not read it all and had a hard time following some of it. I'm not a Lawyer. …

Regardless of how experienced anyone may be, the information on our websites is written for common people having no formal education in law; yet, we have had good reports from attorneys and judges that have reviewed the material.

Respectively, we expect your finding some of the information difficult to understand may be because of one of two causes:
  1. Reading the material with a presupposed belief in something different than from what you are now beginning to discover; or,
  2. Reviewing things that you are so unfamiliar with that your learning experience is new and you need to study it more to gain a more complete understanding.
If you are dealing with that first cause, you will need to forget ignore or forget such presuppositions and follow the Standard for Review to gain a proper understanding of the facts, history and language that will allow you to build a knowledge base for understanding the truth.

If you are dealing with that second cause, you can start fresh following the Standard for Review to build a proper foundation of the facts, history and language that allows you to understanding the truth from the beginning.

In either case the path is the same. Respectively, read the articles (we provided in our last reply ) in the order they were provided and you will be on the right track.

PS: You might want to be careful about using the last two Open Forum posts available to you before you become a Team Law beneficiary; because, after that, your access to Team Law support will be limited as per Rule 31.
Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday September 17th, 2015 3:52 pm MDT

K5gbt wrote:My county records clerk has given me the section 33, township 8 and range 32 for my property. But BLM can not identify it from that. And the numbers on the original Patent deed match. Am I missing something?

When we go to our Online resources page and select the first link on that page [labeled: “BLM Land Patent Records Search”] it opens the BLM records search page. We tried setting the State to Arkansas and then entering: “Township 8, Range 32 & Section 33”; as you suggested; and, then we selected the “Search Patents” button; and, the system returned a list of eight separate patents related to that location.

Of course, that list would be shorter if you had also provided both the Township direction and the Range direction necessary to locate the specific parcel of land in question.

Perhaps that is why the BLM office told you your did not provide sufficient information for them to know which of those eight patents contains the land in question. Of course, there are some other potential limitations that could also apply for them; going into that level of support would require Team Law beneficiary support at a level for which you do not yet qualify.

Respectively, we hope this information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"

Return to “Land Patents”